+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FILIPINOS Applying for FSW Page.

lola_basyang

Jan 17, 2010
mga kabayan... i have a very disturbing concern please help what should i do:

anyway, me ang my partner were given the medical request already and scheduled ourselves to do our medicals this coming monday. however, my common-law partner and i, have been really shaky for quite sometime now. and my partner wants to cancel her common-law application with me.

what should i do? what will happen? im the Principal applicant and my partner is my dependent. i am able to pass the point base system without her...

can i still do the medical without her? or should i notify or whatever the embassy before doing the medical?

hoping to get enlightenment ninyu mga kabayan ^_^

zsashimi

Jun 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2014
AOR Received.
14-Aug-2014
Med's Request
23-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
07-Nov-2014
Passport Req..
6-Jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-Jan-2015
lola_basyang said:

anyway, me ang my partner were given the medical request already and scheduled ourselves to do our medicals this coming monday. however, my common-law partner and i, have been really shaky for quite sometime now. and my partner wants to cancel her common-law application with me.

what should i do? what will happen? im the Principal applicant and my partner is my dependent. i am able to pass the point base system without her...

can i still do the medical without her? or should i notify or whatever the embassy before doing the medical?

I think it would be best if you go and visit the embassy to inquire about your situation. Nakaka-sad naman na news yan, just when things are going great sa application ninyo saka naman kayo nagkaron ng issue.

nars

Apr 23, 2010
Phil
Category........
Visa Office......
Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2009
AOR Received.
18-11-2009
File Transfer...
25-11-2009
Med's Request
04-05-2010
Med's Done....
21-05-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
06-07-2010
LANDED..........
August! Kakain ako ng isnow!!!
lola_basyang said:

sorry to hear about that but your application will not progress unless your partner will do the medical/s unless otherwise the embassy will omit her from the list of your dependents...e-mail the embassy about your situation NOW before the allotted time, for you and your partner, to do the medical will expire or settle your issue/s now and both of you do the medical...there's a topic like this one floating around the forum a few weeks ago

drabebs

Star Member
Jan 30, 2010
albert_alo said:
hi drabebs, for our rprf we paid it in peso thru manager's check. was it not indicated in your letter about the rprf? they normally indicate it both in CAD and its equivalent in peso..
Hi albert, our rprf letter and medical request are still with our lawyer (nasa Canada ang firm nila) so hindi ko pa talaga nababasa yung mga yan. ininform pa lang nila ko via email at ipapadala nila sa courier. Yan lang hirap pag may lawyer sa ibang bansa, nagtatagal ang process dahil yung correspondence from manila dadaan muna sa canada tapos tsaka pa lang makakarating sa akin and vice versa.

Anong exchange rate ang gagamitin?

lola_basyang

Jan 17, 2010
nars said:
sorry to hear about that but your application will not progress unless your partner will do the medical/s unless otherwise the embassy will omit her from the list of your dependents...e-mail the embassy about your situation NOW before the allotted time, for you and your partner, to do the medical will expire or settle your issue/s now and both of you do the medical...there's a topic like this one floating around the forum a few weeks ago
this is really bad... i would really have to convince my partner then to do the medical... its really annoying to think that we've come this far and we had to undergo such problem... how will i inform the embassy? or can someone tell me or give me some idea on how to write the letter to the embassy? i don't know where to start and how to address the letter..

kanebo

Oct 12, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 22, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan 04, 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 23, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 12, 2010
Med's Request
May 26, 2010
Med's Done....
Jun 01, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Aug 04, 2010
nars,

how did you submit the difference of 13.08 in HST to CNO? We just fedexed our application last Tuesday and we just signed the Payment Form indicating the old rate. How long from the time you submitted your application did you receive an email from them? Thank you.

aliyah1523

Oct 25, 2009
"The last chapter of my life has been written, and
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 19,2009
Doc's Request.
Jan 25,2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
May10,2010
IELTS Request
Feb22,2010
File Transfer...
Feb10,2010
Med's Request
July 31, 2010
Med's Done....
August 5 , 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
September 22, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 09, 2010
lola_basyang said:
this is really bad... i would really have to convince my partner then to do the medical... its really annoying to think that we've come this far and we had to undergo such problem... how will i inform the embassy? or can someone tell me or give me some idea on how to write the letter to the embassy? i don't know where to start and how to address the letter..
lola_basyang i have a question, your 67 points was it met because of your partner's education? If no then you can write the embassy a letter and inform them of your situation.

It would help if you could have your CLP soon to be ex-CLP provide an affidavit of intent and consent and submit this together with your letter. ;D Such cases are recognized by the embassy, kasi you can't control feelings and emotions. Although it is sad, some times these things happen.

I do hope that your CLP has a change of heart and go through with your medicals, para naman hindi macomplicate ang application nyo.

zsashimi

Jun 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2014
AOR Received.
14-Aug-2014
Med's Request
23-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
07-Nov-2014
Passport Req..
6-Jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-Jan-2015
lola_basyang said:
Writing to the embassy is a bad idea kasi they are they taking too long before you get a reply from them. I suggest puntahan mo na lang ang Canadian embassy.. As least you can get immediate answer.. Here's the schedule:

Levels 6-8, Tower 2
RCBC Plaza
6819 Ayala Avenue
Makati City 1200
PO Box 2098

Telephone: (02) 857-9000
Fax: (02) 843-1082 (02) 8579173

Hours of Operation
Monday to Thursday
8:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
1:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.

Friday
8:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.

Consular Hours

Monday to Thursday
9:00 to 11:30 a.m.
1:00 to 3:00 p.m.

Friday
9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.

Immigration and Visa

Open to the public
Monday to Thursday
8:00 to 11:30 a.m.

silverfox

Oct 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-01-2012
File Transfer...
20-03-12
Med's Done....
19-11-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
23-03-12 received on 11-04-12
VISA ISSUED...
24-04-12 received on 28-04-12
LANDED..........
july 24, 2012
ryanf said:
jigjig and silverfox,

kasi po ang pagkakaalam ko ang required na po for
listening is 7.5. naabutan po kasi ako nung bagong
rule (after june 26, 2010 po ba un?)

its really expensive, pero kung kailangan ko talagang
mag retake pikit mata na lang po kasi gusto ko na po
talagang mag file ng application namin.

please enlighten me regarding this..thank you.
i think before and after 06/26/10, CIC requires at least a 7.5 in listening and 6.5 with the rest of the tests, in order to get the maximum 16 points. If you feel there is a need for you to retake and maximize your points, then go for it. Goodluck ryanf!

I

isysy

Landed yesterday :D
Im in Edmonton now, very happy, summer na summer, pwede pang mag shorts

gtg!!! im going to go to City hall this morning to get SIN and the alberta health card :)

see ya all here in Canada :D

God is great!

mikomi

Star Member
Jul 28, 2010
silverfox said:
i think before and after 06/26/10, CIC requires at least a 7.5 in listening and 6.5 with the rest of the tests, in order to get the maximum 16 points. If you feel there is a need for you to retake and maximize your points, then go for it. Goodluck ryanf!
i agree with you silverfox...whats important is an applicant reach the passing score of 67 points.

hjk

Star Member
Oct 4, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2010
Doc's Request.
03-26-2010
AOR Received.
06-30-2010
Med's Request
09-02-2010
Med's Done....
10-07-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
06-15-2011
isysy said:

gtg!!! im going to go to City hall this morning to get SIN and the alberta health card :)

God is great!
congrats isysy :D

I

isysy

Very productive morning

1. Got SIN from Service Canada (8-10 days)
2. walked to Edmonton City Center, Accu Center to apply for Alberta Health Card (2 weeks)
3. went to HSBC in Jasper Ave to open a free new immigrants account. may chequing, savings, internet banking, phone banking and ATM na all in one piece.
4. called up some job prospects and they'll give me the sched next week.

Thanks!!!

lola_basyang

Jan 17, 2010
zsashimi said:
Writing to the embassy is a bad idea kasi they are they taking too long before you get a reply from them. I suggest puntahan mo na lang ang Canadian embassy.. As least you can get immediate answer.. Here's the schedule:

Levels 6-8, Tower 2
RCBC Plaza
6819 Ayala Avenue
Makati City 1200
PO Box 2098

Telephone: (02) 857-9000
Fax: (02) 843-1082 (02) 8579173

Hours of Operation
Monday to Thursday
8:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
1:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.

Friday
8:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.

Consular Hours

Monday to Thursday
9:00 to 11:30 a.m.
1:00 to 3:00 p.m.

Friday
9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.

Immigration and Visa

Open to the public
Monday to Thursday
8:00 to 11:30 a.m.
first of all, thank you for your replies.. well, i would just have to stick with the letter maybe. because im from cebu and the embassy is in manila. how about calling them? would that help? so meaning i have to inform them ahead? before i go to medical? or would it be possible for me to do medical alone... and together with the landing fee i will pass the affidavit that we broke up and also a letter to change my application to single instead of CLP?

@aliyah - i am independent with points, i can pass the points without her.

JigJig

Feb 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb-14-2010
AOR Received.
16-03-10
Med's Done....
16-10-2010
Passport Req..
07-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
20-07-2011
LANDED..........
21-08-2011
isysy said:

God is great!
CONGRATS ISYSY!! please update us with your job hunting, way to go 0213! ;D