Passport Req..
May 17,2010
VISA ISSUED...
May 28, 2010
LANDED..........
july????
nars said:
Hi everyone,

I've been a lurker for 2 weeks and finally got enough courage to register and ask some questions and based from my username I guess it's clear what I do for a living. I also applied to become an immigrant under the FSW class and my application is now at the hands of the Visa and Immigration section here in Manille.

The situation
The Visa and Immigration section requested for additional documents last April 16 but my representative told me of the letter just a week ago and I immediately responded because I was only given 45 days to submit one of the documents. The documents were sent last Saturday which includes the payment for the RPRF. In one of the letter it is stated that they will issue the medical forms once the requested additional documents are received but still up to this day i have no mail from them and it's making me nuts.

Questions
1. How long will the Visa and Immigration will supposedly receive the documents(GMA area to Makati)?
2. Will they encash the check immediately after receiving it?
3. How long will I must wait before i receive my medical request?
4. At this point of my application, is it possible that my application be rejected? If yes, on what possible reasons?

Thanks in advance to those who will answer any of my questions. Good luck to us all.
hi there, welcome....based fromt he information also in the forum, they usually encash the money when they are on the process of reviewing your docs.you may call your bank and inquire when the draft was encashed.the processing purely relies on the visa officer, really cant tell esp your case is different from everyone that i knew here from the forum.as for me, they asked for an additional reqt but they sent the medical request together with the other reqt....

as for your last ?, rejection or approval will depend on your docs......my dear...let us just hope that the last doc will suffice your reviewer.just keep hoping and praying...goodluck...sorry that i cannot really answer your ? very wll.

ako_si

Star Member
Jan 20, 2010
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-July-2009
Doc's Request.
23-September-2009
AOR Received.
01-December-2009
File Transfer...
30-September-2009
Med's Request
09-March-2010
Med's Done....
20-March-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-May-2010
VISA ISSUED...
03-June-2010
LANDED..........
06-July-2010
kyle said:
nanahimik muna... ::)

nag-iimagine na sana sa darating na mga bukas...
may magandang balita na...v ;)

guys, with the latest news told about the 147 contactual employees being terminated sa CIC-NS
you think, it will greatly affect din those who submitted documents and ongoing processing na sa local visa office?

napapaisip lang... :-\
to kyle,
dont worry about the issue sa contractual employees sa ns-cic , only the sydney case processing centre perm. res. applications might be affected.
just check http://ceiu-seic.ca/en/cic/union-holds-press-conference-with-mp%e2%80%99s-on-cuts-in-sydney/

maricarsgo

Jan 7, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi po! me ulit, magtatanong na naman... :( In the IMM 0008, there's question like this: HAVE YOU BEEN PREVIOUSLY MARRIED OR IN A COMMON LAW RELATIONSHIP? --- this is confusing to me kasi i am currently in a common law but never been married. for this i will answer No --HAVE YOU BEEN PREVIOUSLY MARRIED. and on this i will answer yes -- OR IN A COMMON LAW RELATIONSHIP? . my question is, ano talaga ang tinanong sa tanong na to? previous marriage or am i in a common law relationship?

@ Hailo - sorry sa previous post ko, magulo pala yung tanong ko, nagmamadali kasi ako nun. thank you at naintindihan mo. :) Dumating na ba yung hinihintay mo?

BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE! :) -- M.Go

hailo

Feb 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8,2009
Doc's Request.
Dec.30,2009
File Transfer...
July 15, 2009
Med's Request
Feb,15,2010
Med's Done....
March 11,2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 17,2010
VISA ISSUED...
May 28, 2010
LANDED..........
july????
maricarsgo said:
Hi po! me ulit, magtatanong na naman... :( In the IMM 0008, there's question like this: HAVE YOU BEEN PREVIOUSLY MARRIED OR IN A COMMON LAW RELATIONSHIP? --- this is confusing to me kasi i am currently in a common law but never been married. for this i will answer No --HAVE YOU BEEN PREVIOUSLY MARRIED. and on this i will answer yes -- OR IN A COMMON LAW RELATIONSHIP? . my question is, ano talaga ang tinanong sa tanong na to? previous marriage or am i in a common law relationship?

@ Hailo - sorry sa previous post ko, magulo pala yung tanong ko, nagmamadali kasi ako nun. thank you at naintindihan mo. :) Dumating na ba yung hinihintay mo?

BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE! :) -- M.Go

hmmmm....think????the question implies on your past relationship if you had had any......as you may have noticed the question prior to this is your current...so # 9 and 10 will be your present and past status....

ok lang ganan din ako when am in a hurry or pangit keyboard na gamit ko......sus wala pa rin eh talagang they are giving me the element of suprise...he,he,he....goodluck...

annie_t

Star Member
Mar 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24--04-2010
Doc's Request.
08--7-2010
AOR Received.
15-10-2010
Med's Request
26-07-2011
Med's Done....
08-09-2011
Passport Req..
15-02-2012
ainex_francois said:
Hi anni_t!

dito ako sa taif. anyway, dun ba sa application mo san mo nilagay yun surname nang mom mo? nilagay mo din ba sa first name yun? saka pwede kaya ako magpagawa ng bank draft sa NCB kahit wala akong account dun? Pano ba ginawa mo? SArili mong account yun? Thanks! Oo! Sa DHL 550 riyals! mahal talaga compare sa Pinas nung nagsend ako for my NCLEX dati.
ung husband ng friend ko is in taif. punta kme jan sa may 3. i didn't write my mom's surname kse given name and last name lng naman hiningi. any comments guys? dapat ba nilagay ang middle name? need na may account sa ncb para sa bank draft. i used my friend's. i can help u out sana if andito ka. hehe. mahal na talaga ngyn. sa aramex na yata cheapest. don't know lng sa lbc. meron 15 mins away dto samin lbc pero sa aramex na ko pumunta kse malapit lng.

Bahrain_Pearl

Star Member
Mar 21, 2010
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 1, 2009
Doc's Request.
December 8, 2009
Interview........
hopefully it will be waived....
@maricar

According to the question, "previously married or in a common-law relatinship", and since you said your not married then you still have to tick the box for yes since you said also that your in a common law relationship...However, please note that declaring that your in a common law relationship, most of the time you have to prove this...i.e..do you both live together? share everything? have a common financial savings???sort of things like that...

As to the ielts question, general training is the mode of training for immigration purposes. However, since your job i think is in a medical related job, and most the Pinoys that have taken IELTS here in Bahrain (nursing), have taken academics...And the new guide also now accepts academic IELTS results..

hailo said:
hmmmm....think????the question implies on your past relationship if you had had any......as you may have noticed the question prior to this is your current...so # 9 and 10 will be your present and past status....

ok lang ganan din ako when am in a hurry or pangit keyboard na gamit ko......sus wala pa rin eh talagang they are giving me the element of suprise...he,he,he....goodluck...

mimi0713

Feb 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
AOR Received.
11-03-2010
Med's Request
23-09-2010
Med's Done....
25-09-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-11-10
hello everyone!

may i ask if there's another payment upon submission of full dox to makati VO aside from the payment to NS upon filing of the initial application? if there's any, san po yun mabasa so that i will know how much i will shell out?

tnx po!

Bahrain_Pearl

Star Member
Mar 21, 2010
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 1, 2009
Doc's Request.
December 8, 2009
Interview........
They will require you to pay the RPRF (Right of Permanent Residence Fee) @CAD490 once your application is approved...

mimi0713 said:
hello everyone!

may i ask if there's another payment upon submission of full dox to makati VO aside from the payment to NS upon filing of the initial application? if there's any, san po yun mabasa so that i will know how much i will shell out?

tnx po!

mimi0713

Feb 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
AOR Received.
11-03-2010
Med's Request
23-09-2010
Med's Done....
25-09-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-11-10
Bahrain_Pearl said:
They will require you to pay the RPRF (Right of Permanent Residence Fee) @ CAD490 once your application is approved...
tnx bahrain pearl! does that mean i don't have to do that now? i'm yet to submit my complete dox nx wk. nalito lang ako sa visa office specific instructions kasi my item for fee payment. tsaka medyo natotorete na ako ;D so, wait lng muna ako if they inform me of the approval or bayaran ko na before submitting all dox? if the latter holds true, i wanna pay thru credit card. anong form gamitin ko? yng form they provided with the initial application kit or may iba pa?

sensya na po sa makulit at wlang hired consultant.

nars

Apr 23, 2010
Phil
Category........
Visa Office......
Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2009
AOR Received.
18-11-2009
File Transfer...
25-11-2009
Med's Request
04-05-2010
Med's Done....
21-05-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
06-07-2010
LANDED..........
August! Kakain ako ng isnow!!!
hailo said:
hi there, welcome....based fromt he information also in the forum, they usually encash the money when they are on the process of reviewing your docs.you may call your bank and inquire when the draft was encashed.the processing purely relies on the visa officer, really cant tell esp your case is different from everyone that i knew here from the forum.as for me, they asked for an additional reqt but they sent the medical request together with the other reqt....

as for your last ?, rejection or approval will depend on your docs......my dear...let us just hope that the last doc will suffice your reviewer.just keep hoping and praying...goodluck...sorry that i cannot really answer your ? very wll.
Well I checked yesterday and still the money wasn't transferred. I also checked ECAS and still my status is in "In Process" in blue colored font. Regarding to some of my questions, I hope someone can shed some light. Thanks for the reply. I really need someone to talk to or ask about this matter 'cause I feel like I'm stranded on the grey line.

nars

Apr 23, 2010
Phil
Category........
Visa Office......
Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2009
AOR Received.
18-11-2009
File Transfer...
25-11-2009
Med's Request
04-05-2010
Med's Done....
21-05-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
06-07-2010
LANDED..........
August! Kakain ako ng isnow!!!
How will I know if the Visa and Immigration released my medical notice/form? Will they e-mail me or just send the forms via mail? And will they give me a receipt for my RPRF payment? Thanks!

koji518

Star Member
Jan 16, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nars said:
How will I know if the Visa and Immigration released my medical notice/form? Will they e-mail me or just send the forms via mail? And will they give me a receipt for my RPRF payment? Thanks!
Please post your timeline... Medical Request is sent through mail usually 45 days or more from receipt of your 2nd AOR. Usually medical request first then RPRF payment. If you send your RPRF thru courier then you can track it. Goodluck

Pachochay

Apr 15, 2010
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wala pa rin....sabi ng agent ko, wag daw ako ma-praning, dadating din yun...bwhaha. meanwhile, prepare ko na lang muna docs ko.
sbi nya photocopy lang klangan, ndi klangan notarized....not sure how true. anyways, nkalagay nman daw sa letter nila pag natanggap mo AOR mo kung ano mga klangan submit....i'm sure nag-aayos ka na rin papers mo?

goodluck sa atin....

meanne said:
@ Pachochay - nareceive mo na ba AOR mo? since sabi mo last Feb ka pa nagsend, some applicants na nasa March thread eh nareceive na AOR nila.

Worried din kasi ako dahil - same like you dito rin ako sa Dubai working as Accountant pero in my case April 1, nareceive na CIO yung application ko.

Sana mareceive mo na AOR mo, at mabigyan ng pag-asa yung mga katulad kong late nag-submit.

annie_t

Star Member
Mar 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24--04-2010
Doc's Request.
08--7-2010
AOR Received.
15-10-2010
Med's Request
26-07-2011
Med's Done....
08-09-2011
Passport Req..
15-02-2012
@ Bahrain_pearl: sis, nilagay mo ba middle name mo sa first page of the application when you're asked about your family name and given name? thank you po :D

Bahrain_Pearl

Star Member
Mar 21, 2010
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 1, 2009
Doc's Request.
December 8, 2009
Interview........
Annie,

I'm a guy po....

Hindi na....Di naman kasi tinatanong dun yung middle name...

annie_t said:
@ Bahrain_pearl: sis, nilagay mo ba middle name mo sa first page of the application when you're asked about your family name and given name? thank you po :D