+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FILIPINOS Applying for FSW Page.

mirmir

Apr 8, 2013
Hi, Can i Ask Regarding Sa "Adaptability" Im applying for Immigrant visa,Pwede Ba magaddapt Sakin is my uncle still with Working Visa But He already applying for residential sa toronto canada po xa, He is a care giver staying in canda more than 4 years? D po ba ako magkakaproblem if xa gawin kung adaptor?

rhmanalili

Nov 6, 2009
Calgary, AB, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2009
Doc's Request.
19-03-2010
AOR Received.
13-07-2010
Med's Request
28-09-2010 / 27-10-2010
Med's Done....
26-10-2010
Passport Req..
30-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-07-2011
LANDED..........
17-09-2011
under what visa category ka apply? kung family sponsored, I think you have to wait until labas ang PR card ng uncle mo. Kasi technically di pa din sya resident.

mirmir said:
Hi, Can i Ask Regarding Sa "Adaptability" Im applying for Immigrant visa,Pwede Ba magaddapt Sakin is my uncle still with Working Visa But He already applying for residential sa toronto canada po xa, He is a care giver staying in canda more than 4 years? D po ba ako magkakaproblem if xa gawin kung adaptor?

BeaverEager

May 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone from this group na paso na po and medical?

Ours expired last January 2013 after a year of ppr waiting.

I applied last July 2011, FSWP-MI3, Manila V.O.

Salamat po.

azneita

Jun 9, 2010
philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 29,2010 /CEM Received May 4,2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR 07-Oct. 2010 / 2nd AOR 06-May -2011
File Transfer...
Feb.7 2011 (doc. submitted Manila visa ofc. )
Med's Request
March 27, 2012
Med's Done....
May 23, 2012 / July 4 CEM requested xray for my 8yr.old son
Interview........
waived/ ecas Medical Received Sept.4
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
BeaverEager said:
Anyone from this group na paso na po and medical?

Ours expired last January 2013 after a year of ppr waiting.

I applied last July 2011, FSWP-MI3, Manila V.O.

Salamat po.
Hi kmi expired na rin tomorrow:-(

ASFAT

Star Member
Mar 22, 2013
hi newbie here. our medical was expired last april 2012 but embassy informed (emailed) us last march 2012 to have a re-medical exams to continue the processing of our application (visa approval - as what our immigration representative told us). embassy gave us 30 days to comply with the updated nbi, fbi, schedule a and additional family forms. its been a month since we complied the said request and have not receive a request for our passport yet.. very anxious.. :(

BeaverEager

May 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
azneita said:
Hi kmi expired na rin tomorrow:-(

Actually we're just a bunch of CEM applicants with expired medicals. I had some friends also with the same fate.

There's nothing we can do for now but to wait. Even my last 2 follow-up via email didn't get any response either

thru local embassy or CSE. An extension would be the least we could ask for but a re-do might be the best option

possible based on my so delayed case.

BeaverEager

May 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ASFAT said:
hi newbie here. our medical was expired last april 2012 but embassy informed (emailed) us last march 2012 to have a re-medical exams to continue the processing of our application (visa approval - as what our immigration representative told us). embassy gave us 30 days to comply with the updated nbi, fbi, schedule a and additional family forms. its been a month since we complied the said request and have not receive a request for our passport yet.. very anxious.. :(
Hi ASFAT! You mean yours expired last year of 2012 and haven't gotten a PPR since then?
Are you under CEM?

ASFAT

Star Member
Mar 22, 2013
BeaverEager said:
Hi ASFAT! You mean yours expired last year of 2012 and haven't gotten a PPR since then?
Are you under CEM?
i mean this 2013.. now i'm confused of the year.. ;D ..canadian embassy in manila, fsw category..

""our medical was expired last april 2013 but embassy informed (emailed) us last march 2013 to have a re-medical exams to continue the processing of our application (visa approval - as what our immigration representative told us). embassy gave us 30 days to comply with the updated nbi, fbi, schedule a and additional family forms. its been a month since we complied the said request and have not receive a request for our passport yet..""

ASFAT

Star Member
Mar 22, 2013
BeaverEager said:
Actually we're just a bunch of CEM applicants with expired medicals. I had some friends also with the same fate.

There's nothing we can do for now but to wait. Even my last 2 follow-up via email didn't get any response either

thru local embassy or CSE. An extension would be the least we could ask for but a re-do might be the best option

possible based on my so delayed case.

though its stated in the rules that if the applicant's medical will expire or expiring soon (our case) before the decision has made, he/she should take a re-medical examination in order for them (embassy) to approve the visa. my take is just wait for the embassy to require you to take the re-medical for obvious reason, that medical is so costly if there are more than one person in your application ..

BeaverEager

May 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ASFAT said:
though its stated in the rules that if the applicant's medical will expire or expiring soon (our case) before the decision has made, he/she should take a re-medical examination in order for them (embassy) to approve the visa. my take is just wait for the embassy to require you to take the re-medical for obvious reason, that medical is so costly if there are more than one person in your application ..

Sad but true..Based on my research regarding on Canada's Economic Report about immigrants for this year 2013, they will accept
around 55,000 new immigrants from FSWP category including dependents. The recent batch under FSWP which opened last May 4, 2013
would have a quota for 5000 applicants only. In my opinion those remaining 50,000 would have been filled-up from the backlog worldwide.
If we are lucky enough, we could be a part of this group since we're on the last stage of our application. Those done with medical and the
ones expecting a re-do would have the greater chance of advancing to Canada. It's still a waiting game though.

puryas

Mar 20, 2013
NOC-Nurse
jan 2010- application starts
March 2010- file number receiver
Aug 2010-application transfer to London Visa Office receive new file number
March 2012- start processing the application
Oct 18, 2012 - medical done here in riyadh saudi arabia together with RPRF payment and update police clearance from riyadh
May 11, 2013- submit as per request by CIC update NBI clearance from Pinas
PPR- still waiting

Kabayan lets share our time line!

Patience is the name of the GAME!

Sana next week bumaha ng passport request sa ating lahat!

ASFAT

Star Member
Mar 22, 2013
BeaverEager said:
Sad but true..Based on my research regarding on Canada's Economic Report about immigrants for this year 2013, they will accept
around 55,000 new immigrants from FSWP category including dependents. The recent batch under FSWP which opened last May 4, 2013
would have a quota for 5000 applicants only. In my opinion those remaining 50,000 would have been filled-up from the backlog worldwide.
If we are lucky enough, we could be a part of this group since we're on the last stage of our application. Those done with medical and the
ones expecting a re-do would have the greater chance of advancing to Canada. It's still a waiting game though.
i hope so.. what i'm worried the most is the ielts which is only good for 2 years. hope they will not ask for retake when it gets expired.. hehehe

ASFAT

Star Member
Mar 22, 2013
puryas said:
NOC-Nurse
jan 2010- application starts
March 2010- file number receiver
Aug 2010-application transfer to London Visa Office receive new file number
March 2012- start processing the application
Oct 18, 2012 - medical done here in riyadh saudi arabia together with RPRF payment and update police clearance from riyadh
May 11, 2013- submit as per request by CIC update NBI clearance from Pinas
PPR- still waiting

Kabayan lets share our time line!

Patience is the name of the GAME!

Sana next week bumaha ng passport request sa ating lahat!
same here.. started processing our application on march 2012.

virgiemaricel

Jul 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2005
Med's Request
05-2010
Med's Done....
19-10-2010/ sent to CEM on 4-11-2010
Passport Req..
07-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2011
LANDED..........
11-05-2011
For those with expiring IELTS, as per my immigration lawyer, you have to re-take it. Mas gusto ng CIC/ CEM na current yung mga documents. Dati rin ayokong magretake kasi sa tagal ng processing time, nag-expire na yung 2004 IELTS ko. So in 2009, i took it again as per advise of my immigration lawyer. Kinocompute talaga nila yung language points ha? Kasi nung ibalik ng CEM lahat ng docus ko, may points written in pencil sa IELTS results ko (2004 and 2009). Hope this helps.

badpusacat

Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FeDex-ed 26-06-13
Doc's Request.
15-10-2014/FeDex-ed 26-10
IELTS Request
included in the application
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2014
Interview........
29-09-2014
Passport Req..
Nov 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2014
LANDED..........
July 2015
Hello KABAYANS! Nakakatuwa naman na may FILIPINO thread dito.

Like most of us here, isa din akong aspiring applicant under FSW. Kapapadala ko lang ng document ko before under NOC 2147. Ask ko lang, how long does it usually take bago ako makatanggap ng feedback from them?

Salamat!