+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FILIPINOS Applying for FSW Page.

Jetro

Nov 3, 2012
westpoint said:
ask ko lang kung registered sa POEA yung CWSS for Canada dun kc ako nka apply...

thanks for the words of encouragement, i will. i just received an email from the agency asking me to give them until tomorrow for them to send to me the copies of waybill and their cio letter, i told them if i don't have it by tomorrow im pulling out and they should refund me everything, processing fee and pf. and the date should be december 2010 (the date they re-sent it)like what they had told me and not this month. "forgot" daw kasi by the owner to attach in the email, i'm beginning to LOVE this word "forgot" ;D

darn, why does it seem so hard to attach those copies? is it that really hard to do? as in way difficult from answering 10+10=??? all they have to do is scan it, attach and send = received. ::)

Jetro

Nov 3, 2012
migwelder said:
I am applying on my own. Yes I will have the bank draft made at BPI Alabang.
Ask ko lang kung ano agency mo ako kasi CWSS apply ako as immigrant in canada.. is CWSS is licensed by POEA just askin..

Star Member
Apr 25, 2011
alin pong courier company ang tumatangap ng demand draft at bank statement going to London VO? salamat po

Kathy1179

Nov 7, 2012
andreavonn said:
hi all! may question pu aku ulit :D sana po may sumagut sa seniors,, un pu bang CENOMAR kelangan din magsubmit nung accompanying spouse or aku lang po as principal applicant?.. and kapag annulled po ba siya kelangan din niya magprovide ng court decision?
Hi Andrea, I saw that you had ur medical and also passport request stage already. Congrats in advance.I would like to ask lang sana ano yung mga pinasa mo na documents if annuled? Thanks for replying.

Best regards,
Kathy

CrisAb

Feb 14, 2013
silverfox said:
Thanks for your reply, shedb. Actually, i really can't feel the lumps, even before that ultrasound. It was just that my OB wanted to be sure and required further imaging, i.e., the ultrasound, since my mammogram screening showed a mass-like structure and my breasts are somewhat dense in the mammo.
Hello,
May problem din ako about sa lumps, tungkol naman ito specifically sa Medical ng mom ko. May na-feel daw na lumps both sa breasts nya yung doctor ng St. Luke's. So, pinakuha sya ng mamogram. After that, nung may nakita na words sa result ng mamogram na left breast mass exhibits suspicious cluster of micro calcifications - pinatawga sya ulit ng doctor dahil gusto raw na i-advise syang magpa-biopsy, hindi part ng mass kundi BUONG mass daw ang ipatanggal.

Ganun ba talaga? Bakit naman kung kailan halos nakakakita na kami ng pag-asang malapit na makakuha ng Visa, tsaka pa ipapa-opera ng doctor?? Bakit ganun???

JigJig

Feb 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb-14-2010
AOR Received.
16-03-10
Med's Done....
16-10-2010
Passport Req..
07-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
20-07-2011
LANDED..........
21-08-2011
CrisAb said:
Hello,
May problem din ako about sa lumps, tungkol naman ito specifically sa Medical ng mom ko. May na-feel daw na lumps both sa breasts nya yung doctor ng St. Luke's. So, pinakuha sya ng mamogram. After that, nung may nakita na words sa result ng mamogram na left breast mass exhibits suspicious cluster of micro calcifications - pinatawga sya ulit ng doctor dahil gusto raw na i-advise syang magpa-biopsy, hindi part ng mass kundi BUONG mass daw ang ipatanggal.

Ganun ba talaga? Bakit naman kung kailan halos nakakakita na kami ng pag-asang malapit na makakuha ng Visa, tsaka pa ipapa-opera ng doctor?? Bakit ganun???
Sorry to hear what you have to go through. Pero imo your life is more important than anything else. Besides, God has a reason for everything. Alam ko excited na kayo, I've been there. In my case I went through the medical stage with a minor bump. I had to repeat my xray. After which 2 months before my flight to canada I was hospitalized for 1 week -stones. Good thing I haven't resigned and my company's health benefit covered everything in Asian hospital -well except for the extra pillows which I payed for 1k! which is better than paying for 180k.

Just remember Trust in God.

yffAm

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
Hi there,

Ask "ko" (not me actually, it's my brother :)) lang paano magapply as a skilled worker sa Canada?

Alam ko na yung mga forms na dapat isubmit but the thing is hindi ko alam kung kailangan ko ba muna magkajob offer bago ako makapagapply as a skilled worker.

Please answer my questions, it'll be very helpful.. :)

Regards

yffam

mariabonita

Star Member
May 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2012
Doc's Request.
send with the application
Nomination.....
PER 09-08-2012
IELTS Request
send with the application- 8.0 band
Med's Request
March 14, 2013
Med's Done....
March 27, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Jan 23, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 10, 2014
LANDED..........
May 3 , 2014
yffAm said:
Hi there,

Ask "ko" (not me actually, it's my brother :)) lang paano magapply as a skilled worker sa Canada?

Alam ko na yung mga forms na dapat isubmit but the thing is hindi ko alam kung kailangan ko ba muna magkajob offer bago ako makapagapply as a skilled worker.

Please answer my questions, it'll be very helpful.. :)

Regards

yffam

Yes kailangan me offer of employment ka bago ka makapag apply under FSW...yan ang bagong rule ngayon..

rhmanalili

Nov 6, 2009
Calgary, AB, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2009
Doc's Request.
19-03-2010
AOR Received.
13-07-2010
Med's Request
28-09-2010 / 27-10-2010
Med's Done....
26-10-2010
Passport Req..
30-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-07-2011
LANDED..........
17-09-2011
Hi mariabonita,

Just would like to confirm if this info has already been published by CIC? AFAIK, they have yet to release the guidelines by April 2013. Are you referring to the current status of the FSW? If that is what you are referring, then you are correct that the FSW category at this time is only accepting FSW applicants with valid job offers.

Regards,

rich

mariabonita said:
Yes kailangan me offer of employment ka bago ka makapag apply under FSW...yan ang bagong rule ngayon..

Kitcho

Mar 10, 2013
Guys it's getting closer now. April is just 15 days away, so better always check for updates, gather some facts, and post it here. Kabig bisig tayong mga Filipino!

mariabonita

Star Member
May 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2012
Doc's Request.
send with the application
Nomination.....
PER 09-08-2012
IELTS Request
send with the application- 8.0 band
Med's Request
March 14, 2013
Med's Done....
March 27, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Jan 23, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 10, 2014
LANDED..........
May 3 , 2014
rhmanalili said:
Hi mariabonita,

Just would like to confirm if this info has already been published by CIC? AFAIK, they have yet to release the guidelines by April 2013. Are you referring to the current status of the FSW? If that is what you are referring, then you are correct that the FSW category at this time is only accepting FSW applicants with valid job offers.

Regards,

rich
Hi rich I am referring to the current status of the FSW....