+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FILIPINOS Applying for FSW Page.

noneng

Dec 23, 2008
bcdlancion,

halos magkapareho pala tayo ng timeline....sent my applcation sept 13 and CIU received it sept 18.
sana mabilis lang aor natin....

B

bcdlancion

noneng said:
bcdlancion,

halos magkapareho pala tayo ng timeline....sent my applcation sept 13 and CIU received it sept 18.
sana mabilis lang aor natin....

ah talaga? sana nga mabilis ang sa atin. tina track namin yung application namin sa courier eh sobrang excited kami kase hahaha.

CoolEJ

Star Member
Jul 28, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks po.. buti nakuha 16 points. thank you lord.

princessp

Sep 13, 2009
To all Filipinos here...
I have a friend who need your suggestions or any help for him to remain in Canada.

His TRV got expired.(multiple visa)
He is advised by Vegreville that he has to stay in Canada till Oct.17′09 based on his restoration to stay that was expired (Sept.16).
He was laid off from a W1 work category..& now applying as a meat cutter.

Can he apply for a temporary resident permit? he will be 1 year in Canada next month.
His employer to be has applied an LMO again because the 1st application was denied.

Salamat sa mga magbibigay ng mga ideas!

sam19

Sep 17, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2009
Doc's Request.
15-02-2010
AOR Received.
22-02-2010
File Transfer...
Jan. 2010
Med's Request
Sept. '10
Med's Done....
Sept. '10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
hello everyone
I have been reading all your post and I find it very informative. My wife and I are also planning to immigrate to Canada. Our representative suggested base on there evaluation on our application that it would be best if my wife will be the principal applicant. Her NOC is 3152 and she is currently working as a nurse. The firm didn't file our application yet but they asked us to complete the necessary documents like TOR, COE, etc.
We are both currently working in Saudi and our problem at the moment is how to obtain the NBI clearance.

To: cpa2canada and plan2012,
I work in dammam, magkakalapit lang pala tayo. Did you pass your NBI clearance already? Where did you apply your NBI? Do you know where the ministry of foreign affairs in dammam is? We decided to apply for the Saudi police clearance now since from what I read in P2C, it takes them 1 month to process the clearance. I've tried to google it and the only landmark that was indicated that is near the MoFA is “technical college”. Do you know any other landmark near MoFA? Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for all your help

CPA2CANADA

Jun 9, 2009
Calgary Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 1, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jun 4, 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 12, 2009
Med's Request
Sep 16, 2009
Med's Done....
Oct 1, 2009
Passport Req..
Oct 20, 2009
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 15, 2009
LANDED..........
in July 8, 2010 (Toronto)
sam19 said:
hello everyone
I have been reading all your post and I find it very informative. My wife and I are also planning to immigrate to Canada. We hired the firm of as our representative since both our cases is some what confusing. Our representative suggested base on there evaluation on our application that it would be best if my wife will be the principal applicant. Her NOC is 3152 and she is currently working as a nurse. The firm didn't file our application yet but they asked us to complete the necessary documents like TOR, COE, etc.
We are both currently working in Saudi and our problem at the moment is how to obtain the NBI clearance.

To: cpa2canada and plan2012,
I work in dammam, magkakalapit lang pala tayo. Did you pass your NBI clearance already? Where did you apply your NBI? Do you know where the ministry of foreign affairs in dammam is? We decided to apply for the Saudi police clearance now since from what I read in P2C, it takes them 1 month to process the clearance. I've tried to google it and the only landmark that was indicated that is near the MoFA is “technical college”. Do you know any other landmark near MoFA? Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for all your help
Hi Sam..welcome to the forum....good to know you are just near to us...regarding your queries about NBI i suggest you visit their website...

http://www.nbi.gov.ph/faq.htm

You may apply while you are here....

In my case, i authorized my aunt to renew in my behalf, i just made an authorization to her to renew it....

Ministry of Foreign Affairs is located near the Palace in Dammam, i suggest that you just ride a taxi to go there, its hard to find it....go there early in the morning for stamping for the letter that came from Philippine Embassy (suggest you request this at a later stage of your application) because Saudi Police Clearance expires in 2 months.....after the stamping, go straight to the Police in Al Khobar near Ramaniya for the finger printing....they will give the clearance after a week based on my experience.....

hope this helps...keep us posted with your application....please email me should you have any question....

gabs

Aug 24, 2009
viba said:
gud am to all;

i'm new here, but i've been reading on this forum for quite sometime now and i find it really informative
to mmc and gabs, i've been following your posts because we have the same timelines, here's mine;
sent application to CIO-NS : Mar 30, 2009
AOR received: May 15, 2009 dated Apr.24 for 120 days docs completion
Full docs submitted: Jul 30, 2009 at Manila Emb
2nd AOR: Aug 20, 2009

*** waiting for medical request.......

hope mkahabol tyo kina jtob, maybell and arexie before the year ends..
ECAS- Visa Office Elligibility Review Complete

sam19

Sep 17, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2009
Doc's Request.
15-02-2010
AOR Received.
22-02-2010
File Transfer...
Jan. 2010
Med's Request
Sept. '10
Med's Done....
Sept. '10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Thank you for the information cpa2canada. We're almost finish gathering the necessary documents. I'll keep you guys updated on what happens to our application.

cathy1

Jun 16, 2009
for those who are waitng for passport request,Canadian embassy released an directive that they strongly advised applicants to secure a new machine readable passport even if their old passport(green colored) has not yet expired.

anybody whose old passport was retured and was told to secure the new passport?

maybell

Star Member
Mar 9, 2009
Sorry for my ignorace. But can anybody tell me where we can attend PDOS? I dont know where it is located. I'm still waitng for my passport to be returned. I just want to schedule ahead of time since i need to travel to manila for that. At least i can still get a cheaper airline ticket. Thanks.

maybell

Star Member
Mar 9, 2009
Sorry for my ignorance. But can anybody tell me where we can attend PDOS? I dont know where it is located. I'm still waitng for my passport to be returned. I just want to schedule ahead of time since i need to travel to manila for that. At least i can still get a cheaper airline ticket. Thanks

MMC

Jul 4, 2009
gabs said:
viba said:
gud am to all;

i'm new here, but i've been reading on this forum for quite sometime now and i find it really informative
to mmc and gabs, i've been following your posts because we have the same timelines, here's mine;
sent application to CIO-NS : Mar 30, 2009
AOR received: May 15, 2009 dated Apr.24 for 120 days docs completion
Full docs submitted: Jul 30, 2009 at Manila Emb
2nd AOR: Aug 20, 2009

*** waiting for medical request.......

hope mkahabol tyo kina jtob, maybell and arexie before the year ends..
ECAS- Visa Office Elligibility Review Complete
Hi Gabs, Congrats! would that mean in process na status mo? No change yet in my status up to this time.
More waiting needed. Happy for you! Keep on updating us. : )

viba

Sep 10, 2009
to my batchmates (MMC, gabs and jandi),

Update on my e-cas status: IN PROCESS

apparently they started processing last Sept.12
hopefully i'll get my med request this week
and i know sunod-sunod na tayo...