+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FILIPINOS Applying for FSW Page.

fritzsped

Jan 6, 2010
hi just asking, how do they check your proof of funds?
do they call the bank? or just ask another bank certificate? or statement.. please need help on this.. thanks!

fritzsped

Jan 6, 2010
if i might add.. i have 2 bank accounts.. the 1st account is in dollars and the other one is in peso... when i declared my dollar account it's 12k but now its only 4k.. but the total amount is still the same on my application.. will it matter or it needs to be the same amount? i use my dollar account to pay the bills..

Alpha Romeo

Star Member
Jun 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/27/2009
AOR Received.
03/03/2009
File Transfer...
10/08/2009
Med's Request
07/13/11
Med's Done....
08/17/11
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
01/11/12
VISA ISSUED...
1/30/12
LANDED..........
03/17/2012
fritzsped,

I don't think they can access bank account info without your authorization but they can always request for an updated statement. That's what they do most of the time.

fritzsped

Jan 6, 2010
but they don't care if it's the same amount in my application right? as long as the total amount of my funds can reach the minimum amount..

quickwit

Jan 6, 2010
quickwit said:
Hi Guys,

Any news re applications filed on September 2008 or prior to the release of the new rule and is not on the list of 38 qualifiying jobs? Has anyone ever received a rejection letter? Just anxious to know if anyone has ever received further communication after the AOR.

Thank you

quickwit

Jan 6, 2010
Hi Guys,

Any update re applications filed on September 2008 or prior to the release of the new rule which is not on the list of 38 qualifying jobs? Has anyone received further communication other than the AOR?

Thank you.

momsy

Nov 16, 2009
Just like to inform anyone canvassing for tickets going to Toronto.. after many search, I finally bought our tickets. I got mine in WORLD CONNECTIONS TRAVEL AND TOURS. Ms. Fhaye Tan gave me a good price I think! The price is $738 adult and $586 for a child taxes already included for a March flight. If you guys are planning to leave better start booking now cause madali daw mapuno ngaun ang booking. Hope this will help. Here's the address: World Connections Travel and tours- MS. FHAYE TAN CONTACT NOS. 09178464844 Address: NO.3 TIMOG AVE. COR. PANAY AVE. RGH BLDG. UNIT F 2ND FLR. QUEZON CITY YM ID:worldconnections_tours88

che74

Star Member
Dec 27, 2008
hi momsy..
...hello ask lng po ako if what airline mo? your route?manila-hongkong-toronto or manila-korea-toronto???..
.can i possibly reserve tickets for 6 going to toronto when i am from the province...kasi ang mura ng ticket na nabili mo jan sa world connections.....can i make reservations by january...and pay by march,...kasi, that is the time when my hubby and i will going to manila for pdos? pwede ba yun?...kasi I would not like to pay online..i'd like to pay when am already in manila...hope u can enlighten me ....thanks much!

arexie

Mar 22, 2009
hi guys... fyi... not sure if someone posted this already. For those leaving, we have to be guided by the new settlement funds rate... single - CAD 11086. Nag-increase din yung sa family. Yun lang... :) so it's better to bring more that the exact amount.

momsy

Nov 16, 2009
To CHE74
KOREAN AIR ang nabili ko tiket sa World Connections MANILA-KOREA-TORONTO Flight.Mura na talaga yun tiket na nabili ko sa kanya kaya nga grabbed ko na agad ksi yun iba taas ng quote sa akin. If you're planning to fly by march mabuti pa magpabooked ka na din ksi nagkakaubusan na dw ngaun. Alam ko pag nagpabook ka me days allowed lang para mabayaran mo yun ticket.I-chat mo si Ms. Fhaye Tan sa ym niya para mas maganda. Pede naman na di ka pumunta personal sa kanya i-email niya na lang sa iyo ang ticket ksi e-ticket naman ngaun at yun bayad pede nman daw thru bank account niya.

momsy

Nov 16, 2009
To AREXIE,
Just wanted to asked kung saan ninyo nalaman nag-increase na ang amount sa Proof of Funds? Ksi tiningnan ko nman yun website ng cic ganun pa din po ang nakalagay?

arexie

Mar 22, 2009
Hi... yeah that's true... medyo hindi nila na-update lahat ng portions ng website nila... I read it in one of their operations manual - you can find it here : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op06-eng.pdf. It's on page 16.

lernhw2spel

Jan 7, 2010
Philippines
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 15, 2009
Hi, I have just registered to this Forum and I'm pleased to meet you all. I have a question which I hope you can answer. Me and my wife submitted our FSW application last December 15, 2009 and we are now waiting for the positive assessment. My wife is the principal applicant because she is a University Professor which is included among the 38 qualified list. My question is: Do I also need to get Certificate of Employment with detailed job description from my company? My occupation is not among the 38 qualified list.

MMC

Jul 4, 2009
Hi to all,
Tama si caloy you need to submit also cert of employment and reference letter even if you are not the principal applicant.
Praise God! Just received today passport request letter. For those waiting padating na din sa inyo my letter is dated Dec. 23.