+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FILIPINOS Applying for FSW Page.

arexie

Mar 22, 2009
meldzgs said:
MAM2KARL :
AND anybody who can help me

I am ana and i just recently passed my federal skilled worker application to NS last october 2 this year. They received it during that time also . I read your answer with regards to the IELTS test result. I was able to put YES on the no 6 QUESTION if i took an english proficiency test. Di ba nakalagay doon na to provide a copy of IELTS TEST RESULT . I wasnt able to provide a copy po .. i will be getting my IELTS this november 7 pa . I am quite afraid that my application might be denied. What you think?

Is there a possibility na they will accept my application and then ask me to submit to them a copy of IELTS result.

Hope you can enlighten me about this
Hi Meldz,

The IELTS results are only required to be submitted pag NS instructs you to submit full documentation. I did the same thing when I submitted the application forms to NS. I haven't taken the IELTS then and assumed 16 pts, but still indicated that I took IELTS. Nung pumasa na ako sa initial assessment, saka lang din ako nag-take ng IELTS. You got to make sure though that you will still get the number of points you need to qualify. Wala naman akong naging problema and even got my approved VISA.

Good luck!

meldzgs

Star Member
Oct 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 31.2009
AOR Received.
feb 24,2010
File Transfer...
march 19, 2010
Med's Request
june 23,2010
Med's Done....
july 5-6, 2010
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
july 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
sept 3, 2010 - HOPEFULLY
LANDED..........
Sept 27, 2010
arexie,

thanks for the quick reply. At least i am not worried anymore that NS will deny my case or something. Maybe next time i have to be very careful with my FSW papers. cpa2canada advises me that IELTS will be required during full application.

I just lived it up to God about my plans. I was badly affected by the US backlogged kasi thats why i opted for Canada while there is no VISA in the US.

Where are you gonna stay in Canada?

Albularyo

Star Member
Sep 17, 2009
Manila
imig_roy said:
Hello mga kabayan, Principal applicant lang ba kailangan magbigay ng nbi/police clearance o pati yung spouse nya? Salamat!!!
All dependents should provide NBI clearance. its indicated on the instruction guide

All applicants must submit police certificates/clearances as part of the application process.
Note: Do not submit your police certificates to the CIO. If your application is recommended by the CIO for further assessment, you will be required to submit the police certificates along with the full application to the Canadian Visa Office indicated on your application.
You and all of your family members who are 18 years of age and older and who are not permanent residents or Canadian citizens will have to provide:
•a valid police certificate, or
•a police clearance, or
•a record of no information.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/EG7.pdf

hth gl

silverfox

Oct 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-01-2012
File Transfer...
20-03-12
Med's Done....
19-11-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
23-03-12 received on 11-04-12
VISA ISSUED...
24-04-12 received on 28-04-12
LANDED..........
july 24, 2012
Hi to all kabayans!

I'm a newbie here, but i have been reading the forums for the past few days, and i have learned so much. I've submitted my application for FSW to Sydney,NS only last Oct 15th, and the same was received last Oct 21st, based on the online tracking of Fedex.

My concern now is, the proof of funds I indicated in my application, as per my lawyer's advise, was $10,835.00. I'm the principal applicant and my husband and only child are not accompanying me. I read from the CIC website just a while ago that in my case, with 3 members in the family (even though it would only be me who's going to Canada), we should provide $16,580.00. Would they be returning my application because of this?

Hope anybody who has been on this dilemna could shed some light to me...please...

Thanks.

katkuting

Oct 26, 2009
hello everyone! My husband wants to apply in Canada. He's currently working in Trend Micro Inc as a Technical Support Engineer 2. Almost 4 yrs work experience. He just turned 30 yrs old last Sept. Just got married last June. As for me, I've been working in Psbank for 6 yrs. Got promoted as an officer last August. Just turned 28 this month. My husbands cousin and wife is residing in Canada. I've read sites regarding Canada immigration and most information is still confusing me (in short, little knowledge when it comes to Canadian Visa Application). Any tips/suggestions on what to do, what to provide..etc. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as I don't know what to do. Should anyone would like to share detailed information to me, my email add is kat_kuting@yahoo.com

Many Thanks!

Good luck to us all

meldzgs

Star Member
Oct 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 31.2009
AOR Received.
feb 24,2010
File Transfer...
march 19, 2010
Med's Request
june 23,2010
Med's Done....
july 5-6, 2010
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
july 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
sept 3, 2010 - HOPEFULLY
LANDED..........
Sept 27, 2010
silverfox,

hi there! i am also a newbie here in the forum. Are you doing your FSW papers alone? No legal representation? I also have some errors in my application for example the IELTS result. If you read my latter blog, i did an honest mistake too. In addition, i wasnt able to pass an extra piece of paper for my job descriptions as a RN. I only put two of my job duties since it has a limited space.

Did you pay by credit card or demand draft? NS received my application last october 2, 2009. So far nothing appeared in my credit card statement about the 550.00 CAD.

Caloy

Star Member
Sep 25, 2009
Hi All,

Ma naka exp na po ba sa inyo na ang e-cas ay pending review? after sending full docs. Salamat. Mabuhay kayong lahat!

katkuting

Oct 26, 2009
Hi All,

I have a question...regarding sa 38 NOC lists for eligibility. After checking the site about NOC listings, I found out that
my husband is NOC 2282 (User support technician). Graduate sya ng ECE but yung work nya at the moment is tech support eng. Upon checking the main duties for NOC 2282, dun sya qualify. So does this mean na hndi na qualify husband ko for FSW application? Any opinions about this? Mahrap kasi magayos ng documents na wla din pla mapupuntahan =/

*Waiting for replies*

silverfox

Oct 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-01-2012
File Transfer...
20-03-12
Med's Done....
19-11-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
23-03-12 received on 11-04-12
VISA ISSUED...
24-04-12 received on 28-04-12
LANDED..........
july 24, 2012
Thanks for the reply meldzgs!

Actually I sought immigration processing assistance from a lawyer but i did my own research too, but i miss that thing about the POF. anyway, i just hope that there would be not much difference, but in case they return my application, that's for my lawyer to resolve.:)) By the way, i sent a bank draft together with my application.

meldzgs

Star Member
Oct 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 31.2009
AOR Received.
feb 24,2010
File Transfer...
march 19, 2010
Med's Request
june 23,2010
Med's Done....
july 5-6, 2010
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
july 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
sept 3, 2010 - HOPEFULLY
LANDED..........
Sept 27, 2010
silverfox,

buti ka pa you have a lawyer for that. Ako kasi i already spent so much with my US exams. I have a pending petition also for the US. Yung priority date ko is 2006. So i guess i will cross the bridge if i am in canada and my US immigrant visa is there na. Maganda naman sa Canada. The healthcare is wonderful compared to the US.

I hope na lahat tayo dito will not encounter problem with CIO. Yung officemate ko sa work also put two job duties and responsibilities sa paper nya. He didnt submit any extra piece of paper about his work and he was approved naman po. He finish his medical and awaiting visa na lang po.

Thanks

aspire

Champion Member
Jul 13, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2009
File Transfer...
29-03-2009
Med's Request
21-01-2011
Med's Done....
17-02-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-03-2011(pspt submitted 09-04-2011)
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2011 (passport received 17-05-2011)
LANDED..........
26-06-2011
katkuting said:
Hi All,

I have a question...regarding sa 38 NOC lists for eligibility. After checking the site about NOC listings, I found out that
my husband is NOC 2282 (User support technician). Graduate sya ng ECE but yung work nya at the moment is tech support eng. Upon checking the main duties for NOC 2282, dun sya qualify. So does this mean na hndi na qualify husband ko for FSW application? Any opinions about this? Mahrap kasi magayos ng documents na wla din pla mapupuntahan =/

*Waiting for replies*

Katkuting,

Nice name.

Yes, your husband is not qualified to apply under FSW 1. You said, you worked in a bank, if you are an accountant or a Financial Auditor then you are qualified to apply. Be the principal applicant. But if you are not, another option is to have an AEO. This is an offer of employment from a Canadian employer, or apply under PNP, this is the Provincial Nominee Program. EAch of the Canadian province has this.

Another route is to land Canada in TRV. This is a working visa. I believe you are in the Philippines and there are lots of agencies there that hire people to work in Canada. After working 1 year in Canada, you are qualified to apply for PR.

katkuting

Oct 26, 2009
Thanks Aspire for the reply ^_^

Regarding my husbands NOC qualification, I saw in this site http://www.canadavisa.com/federal-skilled-worker-requirements-may-soon-change.html that I think he can be classified under NOC 0213 (Computer and Information System Manager). One of his duties is indicated in that NOC. What do u guys think? Possible ba?
As for me, my position is Branch Service Control Officer (also known as the Branch Cashier) - Assistant Manager. Only few months in that position, so crossed-out nko as Principal Applicant.

imig_roy

Oct 20, 2009
mga kabayan, dun as document checklist, Item no 7

2 self-addressed mailing labels one in English or French and the second in the official language of your country

ano yung self-addressed mailing labels??

salamat!!!

mom2karl

Star Member
May 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009 April
Med's Request
2009 July
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
2009 November
LANDED..........
2010 March
imig_roy,

stickers lang yun where you write/print your name and address as they would appear when someone mails you a letter. ako bumili lang ng sticker paper sa national, sinulat ko nga lang name & address ko ng fine pentel pen then ginupit ko ng rectangle. 2 labels which are exactly the same lang ang nakasulat.

imig_roy

Oct 20, 2009
mom2karl said:
imig_roy,

stickers lang yun where you write/print your name and address as they would appear when someone mails you a letter. ako bumili lang ng sticker paper sa national, sinulat ko nga lang name & address ko ng fine pentel pen then ginupit ko ng rectangle. 2 labels which are exactly the same lang ang nakasulat.
ayus ayus....malapit na makumpleto...hehehe...salamat mom2karl :D