Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2011
AOR Received.
01-11-2011
Interview........
Juin 5, 2012
Merci monsieur! :D :D now i am ready to send my application next week!

lookitslady

Oct 20, 2011
hi. Im a nurse volunteer for almost a year now.

I attended an orientation by Enhance Visa Services... Of all the programs that they were catering, i was definitely interested to apply for the QNP, since it doesnt require an IELTS/PAID EXPERIENCE. So i texted them of my interest to apply for QNP, but they told me that since i only lack 2 points to reach the 55-point requirement for the QSW i can apply for that program too. and i can fill up the additional two points by taking french lessons and taking the TEFaq. So, ive decided to go for the QSW.

but after ive read the blog about QSW. im beginning to question if i can still go for this program knowing that im a volunteer nurse. and ive heard that during the interview in hongkong the IO would ask for payslips and ITR...which i cant provide.

I need your advice coz i'm really confused right now. thanks!

joidiple

Oct 19, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Work experience

Recognized experience

The work experience by a skilled worker candidate must have been acquired:
in the five years preceding the date of submission of an application for a selection certificate

The following experience, which respects the aforementioned conditions, is recognized:

experience that was acquired full time or part time in remunerated jobs
full-time or part-time work internships as part of an apprenticeship, training or specialization recognized by a diploma, both remunerated and non-remunerated.
Intership
This constitutes experience acquired:

full time or part time
as part of remunerated internships (for non-remunerated internships recognized by a diploma, experience must be acquired during an apprenticeship, training or specialization)
in the five years preceding the date of submission of the application for a selection certificate.

I guess you just hev to provide them certiificates of your work experiences

shahzad0786

Dec 30, 2009
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 june 2011
Doc's Request.
25 oct
IELTS Request
waived
Med's Request
25 oct 2011
Med's Done....
20 DEC 2011 AND SENT THE ADITIONAL DACUMENTS
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
step 1 .19 march at 4 pm
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
inshalah in first week of may
joidiple said:
Work experience

Recognized experience

The work experience by a skilled worker candidate must have been acquired:
in the five years preceding the date of submission of an application for a selection certificate

The following experience, which respects the aforementioned conditions, is recognized:

experience that was acquired full time or part time in remunerated jobs
full-time or part-time work internships as part of an apprenticeship, training or specialization recognized by a diploma, both remunerated and non-remunerated.
Intership
This constitutes experience acquired:

full time or part time
as part of remunerated internships (for non-remunerated internships recognized by a diploma, experience must be acquired during an apprenticeship, training or specialization)
in the five years preceding the date of submission of the application for a selection certificate.

I guess you just hev to provide them certiificates of your work experiences

i have a question for every one in this forum which is pertaining to bank statement.i am waiting for medical request so they will ask me to send a bank statement.can u guys tell me that ,r they asking everyone for with 6 months history statement.and is it essential that the balance should remain the same through out.i have applied on 3rd of jun 2011,so soon i am expecting request from them.my balane in jun was shorter by 5 thousand dollers than i deposited 7 thousands in july since than i got the required balance.so on that calculation i have to wait for jan to get my medical done along with bank statement which will be with 6 month history. suggest me if i can send them before in case they send me the request in november sometime so the balance in first month will be shorter and after that will be fine please share your experinces,

thanks for taking time out to read such a long message

shahzad
please share your experience

nursegio

Star Member
Sep 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2011
AOR Received.
01-11-2011
Interview........
Juin 5, 2012
I just sent my application for QSW today! :) Pray for me guys. Merci. Bonne chance a moi :)

jz2011quebec

Oct 26, 2011
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
HK/Manila
NOC Code......
NOC 7315
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-11
AOR Received.
07-01-2012
Hi Guys! I'm applying also CSQ hindi po ako nurse, isa po akong Aircraft Structural Mechanic d2 s Saudi, bk pwede n rin pong maki join. Sa ngyn inaayos ko n mga docs ko at application, kaso nung n i-print ko at n validate ko n yng application for Permanent Residence na kasama don s application for CSQ napansin ko n missed out ko yng ilang info, katulad ng email add ko at at yng current country of residence (from date to present) Sa tingin nyo b magkakaroon ng problema application ko? Nag attached ako ng letter to IO explaining that i missed out some info n nkasama s application ko, ito kaya i-consider nila? Pwede b ako mag fill-up ulit ng bagong application online? kasi pagkaaalam ko once n na-validate mo n, nsa data base n nila. Guys! sana mabigyan nyo ako ng advise. Good luck to all Filipinos and God Bless!

solokru

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-04-2012
jz2011quebec said:
Hi Guys! I'm applying also CSQ hindi po ako nurse, isa po akong Aircraft Structural Mechanic d2 s Saudi, bk pwede n rin pong maki join. Sa ngyn inaayos ko n mga docs ko at application, kaso nung n i-print ko at n validate ko n yng application for Permanent Residence na kasama don s application for CSQ napansin ko n missed out ko yng ilang info, katulad ng email add ko at at yng current country of residence (from date to present) Sa tingin nyo b magkakaroon ng problema application ko? Nag attached ako ng letter to IO explaining that i missed out some info n nkasama s application ko, ito kaya i-consider nila? Pwede b ako mag fill-up ulit ng bagong application online? kasi pagkaaalam ko once n na-validate mo n, nsa data base n nila. Guys! sana mabigyan nyo ako ng advise. Good luck to all Filipinos and God Bless!
You tried applying online? I thought the only applicants who can apply online are those who are already in Canada or Quebec?

Anyways, you can put your info again and press validate on the form. Clicking on the validate button would generate another set of barcodes for your application and/or it will inform you that you missed out on some information that would need to be filled. If you've filled out the blank information like your e-mail ad and current country of residency then you can hit validate button again and print the documents. Pressing on the validate button won't send any information to their database as far as I know, otherwise please do inform me about this info.

Good luck!

jz2011quebec

Oct 26, 2011
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
HK/Manila
NOC Code......
NOC 7315
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-11
AOR Received.
07-01-2012
Solokru, thanks s reply. naka indicate kc sa official site ng quebec, regarding with the list of documents to be submitted; nka state don s number 3 na.... You have to attached a photocopy of IMM 0008 to your application for a Quebec Selection Certificate, kaya nag fill-up ako online dahil may new direction n dapat yng new form n ang gamitin.

Anyway I tried to open again the site but the problem I don't have any reference to recover again my file in the database. Nung n print ko sya wla nmn syang binigay n reference number para ma-retrive mo yng files mo. At nk state don s Declaration " I realize that once this documents has been completed signed, it will form part of my immigration record and will be used to verify my family details on future application". Hinde kaya once n nag signed k s declaration ng Application at ni-read yng barcode mo s Visa Office don lang nila i-confirmed yng record mo at save s data base nila? Na-worry lang kc ako n baka pag nag fill up ulit ako ng bagong form baka ma doble naman ang record ko s data base nila, lalong mag karoon ng conflict.

Sana may mabasa kayong blog about s case ko, paki share n lang. Complete n yng application package ko, ready to submit n eto n lang n issue gusto ko i-clear. I made a letter of explanation to Immigration Officer about this sana i-consider.

Good luck sa lahat..

genona

Apr 29, 2011
Uae
Category........
Visa Office......
CSQ - sub to montreal FEDERAL - sub to VO ABUDhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Aug -16-2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/09/2012 App received by CIC 11/03/2013 IN PROCESS
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
march 2013
Interview........
JULY 13, 2012( csq received)
Passport Req..
nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
dec 2013
LANDED..........
soonnnn
jz2011quebec said:
hi, i think its ok, just wait for their reply coz their gonna send u an aor and will state what ever requirements your still lacking...goodluck!

jz2011quebec

Oct 26, 2011
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
HK/Manila
NOC Code......
NOC 7315
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-11
AOR Received.
07-01-2012
Thanks genona, I hope n maging ok ang lahat....I will be sent out the package by Saturday.

shersta

Star Member
Dec 12, 2010
Quezon City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think ok lang na maulit yung pag-fillup ng IMM0008. Anyways, I was thinking uulitin din natin yun pag may CSQ na tayo tapos mag-file na sa federal kasi kailangan natin ilagay dun yung CSQ number...

jz2011quebec

Oct 26, 2011
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
HK/Manila
NOC Code......
NOC 7315
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-11
AOR Received.
07-01-2012
Thanks sherta, may point k don......

jz2011quebec

Oct 26, 2011
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
HK/Manila
NOC Code......
NOC 7315
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-11
AOR Received.
07-01-2012
Nursegio, I would like to ask if you had attached the copy of new form IMM 0008 to your CSQ application?

Gud luck!

isis_jd

Jul 27, 2011
a said:
Hi sa tanan bisdak!

phew we thought we are the only bisdak applying for quebec..... thank god naa diay lain... hello kabayans!!! neweys, same like solokru we'll be having our interview this sept sad and hopefully mahatagan mi ug CSQ ig human :). Hadlok mi coz we've just begun our french lesson with AF and we're still in our second module so our french is not that good but hopefully we'll get by with his help.

quebec is a french province and since you want to settle there it is advisable that one must learn french for easy and fast integration into their society so mas better to learn it while your application is still on going......(just my humble opinion ra sad ha:)) Ky for us which we never anticipated to be this fast so we were caught off guard as we only submitted our application last march and got our AOR by may then by june we already received our confirmation for interview...... we thought that it will take 6-10 months after AOR for the interview (thinking it will give us ample time to learn french), so karun sangko sa langgit ang kulba plus kahadlok as most of them mentioned that the entire interview process will be 80% french but we're hoping for a miracle, guidance and blessings from him!!!

@ gigianne I think its not the only french speaking province..... it is however the only province which uses french as the official language as NB has french and english as the official language.... like us when we submitted our application we haven't even started our french class but only included our receipt of enrollment from AF and no additional proof of any exams taken so i believe that that IO will consider once an applicant shows interest in learning french..... once you claim points in your application just be sure to be in that level or more by the time of your interview.... though it would certainly give more points once they assess your application with TEF/DELF etc results but if no results were given your french abilities will be tested during your interview which they can award you 6 more points for adaptability..... so just keep on learning!!

Hopefully naka tabang ni..... ;)

A
how was the interview? i am also thiinking of applying to quebec? will it not be a difficult adjustment for my children since it is a french speaking territory?

isis_jd

Jul 27, 2011
hi everyone! How long is the processing for quebec for nurses? may nakapagsabi kasi na it would take 2 to 3 years daw. is it true?