App. Filed.......
October 2013
AOR Received.
June 2014
Med's Done....
Waiting for the Medical Request
Interview........
Waived, CSQ Received August 19,2014
kasi after ng quebec application that is getting passed the interview or being waived, you have to apply for the federal application part.. kasi quebec is still under the govt of canada "federal". kindly refer sa last post ko. yun yung application process. notice the end stage is vISa.. so these are steps for the whole quebec app

raistlin17phil

Jul 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2012
Doc's Request.
27-05-2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 15-09-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with the application
File Transfer...
01-01-2013
Med's Request
02-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
Waived (QSWP)
jimmusan said:
anong difference ng quebec stage at federal stage??? confused much.. :'(
in addition to what dragonbox said, the quebec stage is the first stage of the process of the quebec skilled worker program, and the federal stage is the 2nd stage. the quebec stage is pretty much like the provincial nomination stage (if you compare it to the other provinces) wherein the province will evaluate you (quebec stage or application for csq) then if you're successful, will 'nominate' you (to become their immigrant) to the canadian govt, who will in turn give you a visa if you pass their evaluation process (i.e. 'federal stage'). the province of quebec chooses their immigrants differently from the rest of the provinces of canada, so their program is not called 'provincial nomination program' (PNP) but quebec skilled worker program or quebec investor/entrepreneur program (QSWP). please also bear in mind that the federal skilled worker program (FSW) is a different program from the QSWP and the PNP. in our conversation, we are just dealing with the QSWP and its stages. ;)

hope this helps. :)

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
raistlin17phil said:
Hello All,

Just wanted to ask if there are other places that we could learn French here in Manila? Ang layo kasi ng Alliance Francaise at laging puno ang Saturday classes nila.... Maybe tutorials and the like wherein there's interaction between teacher and students, something that would enhance conversational skills? Thanks to all those who would share :)
Alliance Francaise de Manile. My husband studied there.

madj_03

Mar 21, 2015
Nueva Ecija
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
manila
Hello there po. Im new here. tanung ko lang sana what are the reasons para ma
waive ang interview for quebec? thanks and also, gusto ko sana ihabol sa application baby ko saming mag asawa, ok lang ba yun?

janz

Star Member
Sep 20, 2015
dragonbox said:
Hi Guys! anybody here who filed there Federal Stage Application under Quebec Skilled Worker Program last October 2014? any updates or aor (federal)? im a bit concerned because its been 4mos already since i filed/lodged my federal.

Thank you for all your future comments and posts. Good day! God bless:)
any news?

dragonbox

Star Member
Sep 28, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HongKong
NOC Code......
C029
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2013
AOR Received.
June 2014
Med's Done....
Waiting for the Medical Request
Interview........
Waived, CSQ Received August 19,2014
janz said:
any news?
Im already here in Montreal. Arrived last August. I received my aor on the 5th month and soon my medical and PPR last june.

tuweetuwee

Star Member
Sep 21, 2015
Hello. Question lang po, anyone of you na-experience nang matawagan ang employer sa Pinas on Federal Stage?
What do they usually do ba in Federal Stage after CSQ? Thank you!

superTine

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Hello po. Sana may sumagot pa dito. I just to ask yung sa comparative evaluation po sa MIDI, TOR lang po yung ipapasa? thank you!