may 31
Passport Req..
In God's time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's time
LANDED..........
In God's time
Good day
anybody who started their application for quebec? pls share your experience (timetine of processing, steps, interview process, french exam certificate needed prior to submittion of apllication and etc.

I highly appreciate if you can share.Thank you

solokru

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-04-2012
My timeline is on my profile. No french exam certificate. IELTS 8.5/9 overall band score.

If you want to enter Quebec as a Skilled worker you may want to check this link:

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/index.html

Bonne chance!

agnes_blush27

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 2, 2011
Doc's Request.
financial suff sept. 24
Nomination.....
Soon
AOR Received.
sept. 23 dated sept.12
File Transfer...
june 13 sent application to ns: july 19 aor received from ns
Med's Request
In God's time
Med's Done....
In God's time
Interview........
may 31
Passport Req..
In God's time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's time
LANDED..........
In God's time
thanx for the info. R u also a nurse? i would like to ask alsowen did u receieve a notice for your interview?

solokru

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-04-2012
I received my interview notice last June. It took a while because my application wasn't processed correctly. If you're profession is on their list of preferred jobs then I think you'll expect to receive your invitation for interview in 2-3 months after they issue your first AOR.

regineong36

Jun 15, 2011
hello guys... any1 hus currently enrolled in alliance de francaise de cebu here?? or availed enhance immigration service?? :)

agnes_blush27

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 2, 2011
Doc's Request.
financial suff sept. 24
Nomination.....
Soon
AOR Received.
sept. 23 dated sept.12
File Transfer...
Med's Request
In God's time
Med's Done....
In God's time
Interview........
may 31
Passport Req..
In God's time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's time
LANDED..........
In God's time
im currently enrolles w/ alliance de francaise de cebu but i did not sign up w/ enhance. at first I enrolled french because of curiosty however i was able to use it for my immigration papers.

regineong36

Jun 15, 2011
halooo agnes... so how long uv been reviewing in alliance na?? did u take the TEF exam before lodging ur papers to the visa office?? or we can lodge our papers even we haven't take our TEF exam yet??

gigianne2011

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
Visa Office......
HK /
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys !

i and my friend are very willing to apply for quebec, in fact we enrolled at enhance immigration consultancy to be best guided on the steps as well as the documents/ requirements needed. here is our concern, because we are told to take the french exam, to best present our papers to the embassy of our willingness to migrate in quebec..(we all know its the only french speaking province in CN).. i and specially my friend read a lot of posts here, that some processed their docs without the french exam or result... what shall we do? please help us ... :) because we really wantt to process/file our papers so bad.. :(

agnes_blush27

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 2, 2011
Doc's Request.
financial suff sept. 24
Nomination.....
Soon
AOR Received.
sept. 23 dated sept.12
File Transfer...
Med's Request
In God's time
Med's Done....
In God's time
Interview........
may 31
Passport Req..
In God's time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's time
LANDED..........
In God's time
I havent taken my tef yet. I have friend who pass their papers to the immigration and no french exam yet. But then they are going to have their interview in hk dis sept. Im was w/ alliance last summer and i stpped 1 module. I will cont. studying french dis coming august.

solokru

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-04-2012
Guys kindly avoid text speak. Thanks.

I'm also scheduled for an interview this September. Good luck to you all who are just starting out on their applications.

regineong36

Jun 15, 2011
@ agnes: our consultant told us that we have to take tef just to have proof upon lodging in hk visa office... they told us that even a score of 2pts would be enough since our points are already more than 55... we haven't started our french class yet and planned to take it by september.. haha(just 1 month to review)... and the alliance told us that the fee is 15k for the tef.. tsk tsk...

@solukro : wowww.... you started last March and now you are scheduled for an interview... :) are you done with the tef exam? are you a nurse?? why the processing time is so fast than the other applicants?

a

Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi sa tanan bisdak!

phew we thought we are the only bisdak applying for quebec..... thank god naa diay lain... hello kabayans!!! neweys, same like solokru we'll be having our interview this sept sad and hopefully mahatagan mi ug CSQ ig human :). Hadlok mi coz we've just begun our french lesson with AF and we're still in our second module so our french is not that good but hopefully we'll get by with his help.

quebec is a french province and since you want to settle there it is advisable that one must learn french for easy and fast integration into their society so mas better to learn it while your application is still on going......(just my humble opinion ra sad ha:)) Ky for us which we never anticipated to be this fast so we were caught off guard as we only submitted our application last march and got our AOR by may then by june we already received our confirmation for interview...... we thought that it will take 6-10 months after AOR for the interview (thinking it will give us ample time to learn french), so karun sangko sa langgit ang kulba plus kahadlok as most of them mentioned that the entire interview process will be 80% french but we're hoping for a miracle, guidance and blessings from him!!!

@ gigianne I think its not the only french speaking province..... it is however the only province which uses french as the official language as NB has french and english as the official language.... like us when we submitted our application we haven't even started our french class but only included our receipt of enrollment from AF and no additional proof of any exams taken so i believe that that IO will consider once an applicant shows interest in learning french..... once you claim points in your application just be sure to be in that level or more by the time of your interview.... though it would certainly give more points once they assess your application with TEF/DELF etc results but if no results were given your french abilities will be tested during your interview which they can award you 6 more points for adaptability..... so just keep on learning!!

Hopefully naka tabang ni..... ;)

A

solokru

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-04-2012
@regineong

Actually I've started out last December pa pero as I've mentioned sa mga past na posts ko dito nagkamali ang BIQ Hk dahil ang naprocess nila na NOC ko is different. I applied as a nurse tapos iba nilagay nila. I sent my documents again (wala namang extra na bayad) and then they scheduled me for an interview this September. Sabi nga ni a mas mabilis pa dun talaga. Actually baka in 2 months may interview date na kayo after submitting the application.

a

Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
solokru said:
@ regineong

Actually I've started out last December pa pero as I've mentioned sa mga past na posts ko dito nagkamali ang BIQ Hk dahil ang naprocess nila na NOC ko is different. I applied as a nurse tapos iba nilagay nila. I sent my documents again (wala namang extra na bayad) and then they scheduled me for an interview this September. Sabi nga ni a mas mabilis pa dun talaga. Actually baka in 2 months may interview date na kayo after submitting the application.
Hi kabayan kamusta na preparations mo??? hopefully both of us will have CSQ after our interview. ;D

regineong36

Jun 15, 2011
@ solukro : by august pa kami mag TEF so mga lastweek sa september o frst week ng november pa kami makalodge.. tsktsk... y dali ra ang process karon compare sa mga nakalodge lastyear?? mas paspas ba ang processing if nurse ka???

@ a : dli ba 100 percnt assured ka na mahatagan CSQ during interview?? huhu... wat man mga posible reasons y dli ka mareleasan ug CSQ nila??