+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Filipino Nurses applying for Quebec

regineong36

Jun 15, 2011
yup.. 1st module.. ikaw pud?? and wat exam diay ato etake ana? DELF?? septmber ta take... ana man ang alliance na 1month prior sa exam ang regstration... 15k daw.. :) nakalodge na ka imu docs :)?

agnes_blush27

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 2, 2011
Doc's Request.
financial suff sept. 24
Nomination.....
Soon
AOR Received.
sept. 23 dated sept.12
File Transfer...
june 13 sent application to ns: july 19 aor received from ns
Med's Request
In God's time
Med's Done....
In God's time
Interview........
may 31
Passport Req..
In God's time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's time
LANDED..........
In God's time
im not sure uf pwede naba ta ka take by september.im about yo lodge my papers next wek

regineong36

Jun 15, 2011
ok ra sa cic na mglodge wala pay french exam? ang sa enhance kay after na jud daw if naa na french exam :( sayang kaau ang tym :( nways, pwede na mn magtake... naka ask na ko ana sa aliance.. :)

agnes_blush27

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 2, 2011
Doc's Request.
financial suff sept. 24
Nomination.....
Soon
AOR Received.
sept. 23 dated sept.12
File Transfer...
Med's Request
In God's time
Med's Done....
In God's time
Interview........
may 31
Passport Req..
In God's time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's time
LANDED..........
In God's time
sa sept? mi sign ko ug waiver na wala pako french exam drn mo send ko sa akoa papers kay naa man gud ko kaila mi lodge ila papers maski wala pa exam den for interview na by sept

agnes_blush27

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 2, 2011
Doc's Request.
financial suff sept. 24
Nomination.....
Soon
AOR Received.
sept. 23 dated sept.12
File Transfer...
Med's Request
In God's time
Med's Done....
In God's time
Interview........
may 31
Passport Req..
In God's time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's time
LANDED..........
In God's time
@ solokro
can u help me?can u pls send me the requirements that I need to prepare. Specially the documents that needs to have a certified true copy. ty

applicante.ph

Star Member
May 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 11 2013
agnes_blush27 said:
@ regineong im w/ cicim currently enrolled w/ alliance and class will start on aug. 8

@ applicante.ph
did u submit ur result for ur french exam already or imo gi submit imo application without the taking the exam yet

@ nag Study rako sa ateneo ug french tas certificate daun of completion.. wala nako nag send ug exam okay rman :) kamo?

genona

Apr 29, 2011
Uae
Category........
Visa Office......
CSQ - sub to montreal FEDERAL - sub to VO ABUDhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Aug -16-2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/09/2012 App received by CIC 11/03/2013 IN PROCESS
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
march 2013
Interview........
JULY 13, 2012( csq received)
Passport Req..
nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
dec 2013
LANDED..........
soonnnn
hi guys! im so happy i found this thread for my fellow kabayans, im a nurse working here in dubai, i also applied for CSQ submitted my documents may 29,2011..until now i dont have any update or AOR, i submitted s montreal office kasi nag close n ung damascus office. i cant send nman s HK kasi more than a year nko dito s dubai if less than 1 yr dw pwede... then i also enrolled frnch language here s alliance, wla pkong exam ung certificate of attendance lng i sent to them...i was surprised ang bilis ng s inyo..but ive read some post also that it took them 5-6 mos to get their AOR... GOODLUCK to your interviews! i know u can make it!...update lng tau dito plagi ha...thanks

applicante.ph

Star Member
May 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 11 2013
solokru said:
My timeline is on my profile. No french exam certificate. IELTS 8.5/9 overall band score.

If you want to enter Quebec as a Skilled worker you may want to check this link:

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/index.html

Bonne chance!
dude have you taken the french exam already?
If not, what's ur initial points before the interview? and profession?
may plans kabang mag take ng exam before sa interview?
thanks

solokru

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-04-2012
@agnes_blush27

The handle is SOLOKRU po :)

As for the requirements they're posted on BIQ-HK in the Immigration Quebec website. All you have to do is visit the website and check on the required documents. The rule is, if you need to present that document then you have to certify it as a copy of an original or have it notarized. You do not need to send an original copy to them as it will not be returned. If some of the documents are not in English or French then you need to have an official translation of it from its source or from an accredited translator/translating services (Alliance Francaise has a translation service).

I hope this helps.

Cheers!

@applicante.ph

No I haven't. I haven't had the time and the resources to take the exam. I know that it was a huge risk to apply and not take the exam but luckily I have a date scheduled for the interview already. Now my problem is trying to have a passable french on the 14th.

I can't give the calculated points before the interview since it was not stated anywhere in the notice that they've sent me but I believe that it is mandatory that you have 49 points (single applicant) for you to be granted an interview in BIQ-HK and I think I have exactly that amount of points.

Thank you for all the well-wishes. I wish you all the same in your applications.

@everyone

Guys I do have one thing to say but I hope you won't get me wrong on this one. I know there are Cebuanos posting on this thread and I do recognize and respect that you try to converse in your own native language and it's cool but it also effectively shuns away all the other Filipinos who don't speak the dialect. I hope we can agree to speak in English (since I think Cebuanos don't usually speak in Filipino) so that we can understand everyone's queries and those who are sharing their experiences.

Cheers!

P.S.

And please don't type in text speak. It would go against you on your IELTS and interview and we wouldn't want that would we?

patience

Star Member
Mar 13, 2008
trinidad and tobago
Category........
Visa Office......
port of spain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 11 2009
Doc's Request.
november 9 2009
Nomination.....
april19 2009
AOR Received.
aust 9 2010
Med's Request
november 22 2009
Med's Done....
december 6 2009
Passport Req..
february 24 2010
VISA ISSUED...
march 11 2010
LANDED..........
april 29 2010
best wishes.

a

Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all!

Its been a while...... Kamusta??? Solukru got a point, if we want to speak our own dialect we can always pm each other so all our kabayans can benefit from this.

@ solukru hows your preparation going buddy??? Just a piece of advice to share with you... If you can get someone whos a native speaker to have a chat would be great but i know youll ace yours so good luck n congratz in advance!!! ;)

A.

ROMMELSQI

Jun 6, 2011
Kabayan,

We are an OFW in KSA and it its under Damascus, since we are ASEAN national we have submitted our files to Hongkong on 30 May received AOR on June 2011 it was dated 7 June after 2 months we are called for interview on October by e-mail and confirmed it, so we are flying with my husband and son to Hongkong in October. I am also a nurse with 5 years experience .. IELTS and French proficiency were not included in our application. I included employment certificate that English is the medium of instruction.

I am glad to find this post let us keep this so we can help other Filipinos, I believe we don't need consultants we just need to follow the instruction on official Quebec immigration website. Good luck sa ating lahat...

agnes_blush27

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 2, 2011
Doc's Request.
financial suff sept. 24
Nomination.....
Soon
AOR Received.
sept. 23 dated sept.12
File Transfer...
Med's Request
In God's time
Med's Done....
In God's time
Interview........
may 31
Passport Req..
In God's time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's time
LANDED..........
In God's time
@ ROMMELSQI
so glad to hear regarding your application.please update us regarding your interview soon. Are you in saudi arabia right now?

subay22

Aug 10, 2011
Hello guyz... Im interested sana to process for quebec provincial nominee program..May I ask for the process? Thanks..currently nandito rin ako sa Saudi.THanks again..

solokru

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-04-2012
@A

Thanks for the advice. Unfortunately I really can't find someone.

Wow you're interview is on the 9th right? I hope you'll receive your CSQs. I know that you and your hubby would impress the IO on your interview. Can you guys please post your questions here? :) I'll try to see if I have also covered the same questions before getting interviewed on the 13th. Thanks!

I'll also try to post some of the questions that I'll encounter here for our kababayans who are single. :) I'm really stoked about this and anxious at the same time! ;D

@ subay22

Here's the link.

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/index.html