Interview........
may 31
Passport Req..
In God's time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's time
LANDED..........
In God's time
i have sent my application last sept. 2. According to DhL. my papers were received already dis am.. Waiting for my AOR

shersta

Star Member
Dec 12, 2010
Quezon City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
agnes_blush27 said:
i have sent my application last sept. 2. According to DhL. my papers were received already dis am.. Waiting for my AOR
Good luck!

Hindi ako nurse pero I like reading this thread too. :)

solokru

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-04-2012
A and her family are now in Hong Kong having their interview for CSQ. Good luck kabayan and our prayers are with you! :)

a

Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
solokru said:
A and her family are now in Hong Kong having their interview for CSQ. Good luck kabayan and our prayers are with you! :)
Hello solokru were happy to share that we received our csq finally..... Thanks buddy for your support and wishing you all the best for your interview and like ive said before youll sail thru as it will be piece of cake for you!!!! So congratulation in advance. ;D

A.

solokru

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-04-2012
Congrats A! :) How long are you guys going to stay in HK? How long did the interview last?

a

Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shersta said:
Congratulations A!
thanks kabayan phew at least it was over na and move on to the next phase ;)

solokru said:
Congrats A! :) How long are you guys going to stay in HK? How long did the interview last?
going home tomorrow buddy ;) i think it was only 45 minutes then tapos na. be sure to bring your payslip and itr..... Yun contract of financial lang yun hiningi nya di man lang tinignan yun bank statement..... Dont worry sisiw lang yan para sa iyo. At be sure to know at least a few french hospital and english hospitak as well. All the best for your interview buddy.

A

solokru

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-04-2012
Wow. I wouldn't bring those if you haven't mentioned it :( I might be able to ask my previous employer for them to make me a payslip but the ITR would be difficult to furnish. I only have Monday to ask for it since I';; be catching the morning flight to HK on Tuesday. Thank you very much for the info.

I only know one english hospital in Montreal (St. Mary's Hospital) so thanks for the notice ;). What were the other questions that they asked you guys?

a

Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
solokru said:
Wow paano yan? Yung Payslip and ITR ko wala :( I might be able to ask my previous employer for them to make me a payslip pero ITR ko wala kasi. Ano ba yung mga tinanong sa inyo?
Guess pwede na yan basta meron ka lang maipakita, try to ask from your employer to be sure. ;D about sa work then yung project namin sa quebec then yung french questions: ano kulay ng door at yung body parts na wala naman kaming alam hehehehhehehe din nag taka sya bakit di natim alam na nag claim kami ng 1 for french toinks but thankfully we've made it and dont worry you will to. :D

a

Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Here is our interview experience:

We were schedule for 9am but arrived 1hr early and 15 mins before 9 they already called us in.... Our IO was middle aged lady who was quite nice and she asked if we want the interview in french or english then my hubby who is the principal applicant answered lets try french then she started asking us in french but for some reason our mind was not working with us........ guess out of 15 questions we only answered three........ during that stage we can see and feel that she was not impressed then she switch to english all the way. She asked about the common values of quebec and if we really want to settle in quebec guess she had an impression that we are not staying there as my husband has lots of uncles and his sister is in alberta that we may not stay long and moved to another province, we told her honestly that we already invested a lot and the satisfaction is far greater if we succeed on our own then she asked about our work and show all the documents then she said shes done with the interview and to give her a few minutes to calculate our points..... It seems like eternity then she finally she told us that we passed and we need to improve our french and shes hoping that we will stay in quebec as its a wonderful place and share some info about quebec and wish us luck.

And that was it......

solokru

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-04-2012
Thanks A. Good luck and God bless for your federal application. I'll try to contact my previous company. I might be able to ask them for the payslips. I'll also bring the original employment contract and JD just in case I won't be able to bring a payslip (I just have to say it. I didn't really care about payslips!).

Congrats again and rest well. Have a safe trip back to SG! :)

I've just read your post. Wow. Good thing you've convinced her that you guys were really going to stay in Quebec. I think it's a good thing that I have relatives in Montreal. I do also intend to stay in Montreal of course. I've also printed out some articles and researched on Quebec's common values, society, job prospects, average cost of living in Montreal compared to other Canadian cities where they have the most number of Filipino-Canadians (Vancouver, Toronto, Calgary, Winnipeg) and etc. Mostly stuff that I've read from the other threads about Quebec.

I'm sure a lot of our kababayans would greatly appreciate this information. I hope I can also contribute when I get back from HK. Bonne nuit!

gigianne2011

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
Visa Office......
HK /
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
a said:
thanks kabayan phew at least it was over na and move on to the next phase ;)

going home tomorrow buddy ;) i think it was only 45 minutes then tapos na. be sure to bring your payslip and itr..... Yun contract of financial lang yun hiningi nya di man lang tinignan yun bank statement..... Dont worry sisiw lang yan para sa iyo. At be sure to know at least a few french hospital and english hospitak as well. All the best for your interview buddy.

A

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! SANA KAMI DIN GANUN!!

gigianne2011

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
Visa Office......
HK /
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
a said:
Here is our interview experience:

We were schedule for 9am but arrived 1hr early and 15 mins before 9 they already called us in.... Our IO was middle aged lady who was quite nice and she asked if we want the interview in french or english then my hubby who is the principal applicant answered lets try french then she started asking us in french but for some reason our mind was not working with us........ guess out of 15 questions we only answered three........ during that stage we can see and feel that she was not impressed then she switch to english all the way. She asked about the common values of quebec and if we really want to settle in quebec guess she had an impression that we are not staying there as my husband has lots of uncles and his sister is in alberta that we may not stay long and moved to another province, we told her honestly that we already invested a lot and the satisfaction is far greater if we succeed on our own then she asked about our work and show all the documents then she said shes done with the interview and to give her a few minutes to calculate our points..... It seems like eternity then she finally she told us that we passed and we need to improve our french and shes hoping that we will stay in quebec as its a wonderful place and share some info about quebec and wish us luck.

And that was it......

hinahanap ba talaga nila yung payslips and itr?

agnes_blush27

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 2, 2011
Doc's Request.
financial suff sept. 24
Nomination.....
Soon
AOR Received.
sept. 23 dated sept.12
File Transfer...
june 13 sent application to ns: july 19 aor received from ns
Med's Request
In God's time
Med's Done....
In God's time
Interview........
may 31
Passport Req..
In God's time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's time
LANDED..........
In God's time
wow...congrats a

hope i can make it also soon

ROMMELSQI

Jun 6, 2011
Kabayan,

We were called for an interview in October what are the questions asked ?

We are an OFW I have more than 5 years as a nurse. we will be fying to hongkong with my husband and son.

Salamat sa tips at ninerbiyos ako sa french kasi hindi ako marunong at di ako nagclaim.

Thank you,