solokru

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-04-2012
@Djoker

Walang makikita points table sa PEI. You have to assess your credentials yourself para at least maestimate mo kung ialang points meron ka. Seems you are torn in applying between QSW and FSW. Anyways, Immigration Quebec has files or document in which you can assess your points yourself.

Good luck!

@agent14

No need.

Djoker

Star Member
Sep 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
solokru said:
@ Djoker

Walang makikita points table sa PEI. You have to assess your credentials yourself para at least maestimate mo kung ialang points meron ka. Seems you are torn in applying between QSW and FSW. Anyways, Immigration Quebec has files or document in which you can assess your points yourself.

Good luck!

@ agent14

No need.

oo nga eh,,, walang points na makita... salamat ng marami.

alvinrodz

Sep 14, 2011
Hello guys. Please help me. Enhance Immigration informed me that my IELTS (GT module) should be taken from British Council, not IDP. Is it true? I thought that IELTS test results won't matter whether you take it from IDP or BC.

solokru

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-04-2012
^

I haven't heard that one 'til now. QSW requires IELTS as of December 5 but it doesn't specify which test you will take between the British Council or IDP. Ask them which part of the Quebec Immigration website they have taken that information. If they can't show you any proof. Then they'd be foolish not to accept your IELTS scores.

Here's the rule according to Quebec Immigration:

Evaluation of English proficiency
Skilled worker candidates (principle claimants only) who wish to obtain points for their English proficiency must demonstrate this proficiency by enclosing with their application the results of an English evaluation test recognized by the Ministère, namely the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).

The current list of IELTS accredited centres is available on the website of the International English Language Testing System.

Attestations of results must have been issued less than two years prior to the date the application is submitted.

Heck, if you even check their link to IELTS and choose Philippines, they'd direct you to different testing centers which are being run by IDP and British Council.

agent14

Dec 3, 2011
I believe it doesn't matter if it's IDP or BC. It's all the same, even the questions.

@Solokru

I used the "contact us" link in Quebec's immigration page, I asked if they need GT or ACAD. Their reply was, to check the Evaluation of English Proficiency on their site, but then it doesn't says there if it is ACAD or GT. Does it mean, they accept either of the two? I checked posts in different threads, but then some are contradicting. Do you know what they accept? Cause what I took was the ACAD module and I include the result in my application. Thank you

gigianne2011

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
Visa Office......
HK /
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@solukru..

I submitted my application last 29 and they recieved it Nov 30 (BIQ HK)... Since Dec 5 made any changes or updates about their policy, do you think I will be still included with the new policy? Im so confused, and im getting more confused, worried and nervous for my application because I havent gotten my OAR yet, (maybe January I hope.. ) considering the holidays, so everything freezes at the moment. I am concern about my points, which is base on my own assessment , ive got 49 points without my french exam, my IELTS Listening 7 and Speaking 7 -= (which from the previous Scoring) I got perfect 6. now, if they say that the new policy DEC 5 is applicable to those applicants who have not recieved their AOR yet before DEC 5, then my Score would go down to 5 instead of 6.

In my part, it would be unfair if they will apply the new scoring for those with no AOR yet but had submitted their documents before dec 5. because we had followed the previous policy.. it would be very frustrating if this will happen. ;(

Oh God Please help me ;((((

applicante.ph

Star Member
May 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 11 2013
gigianne2011 said:
@ solukru..

I submitted my application last 29 and they recieved it Nov 30 (BIQ HK)... Since Dec 5 made any changes or updates about their policy, do you think I will be still included with the new policy? Im so confused, and im getting more confused, worried and nervous for my application because I havent gotten my OAR yet, (maybe January I hope.. ) considering the holidays, so everything freezes at the moment. I am concern about my points, which is base on my own assessment , ive got 49 points without my french exam, my IELTS Listening 7 and Speaking 7 -= (which from the previous Scoring) I got perfect 6. now, if they say that the new policy DEC 5 is applicable to those applicants who have not recieved their AOR yet before DEC 5, then my Score would go down to 5 instead of 6.

In my part, it would be unfair if they will apply the new scoring for those with no AOR yet but had submitted their documents before dec 5. because we had followed the previous policy.. it would be very frustrating if this will happen. ;(

hi! po.. If Nov 30 po nila na reciv ung papers mo may 2 working days kalang for them to issue AOR kasi Dec 3,4 ay weekend.. so parang mahirap na case ung sayo na umabot sa old rules.. peru pray ka parin ng todo nasana aabot :( kasi usually 1week after reciving d file pa nila bubuksan ang files.. :( advice ko take ka nang french exam.. kasi parang kailangan tlga sa score mong 49 points... tapos send mo nlng exam results mo soonest... para dkana kakabahan

gigianne2011

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
Visa Office......
HK /
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

yes , thanks applicante, oo take ako ng exam by Feb sana swertehin..
saang link mo pala nakita yung na post mo na about yung applicable ang new policy sa mga applications na wala pang AOR til Dec 5?
depressing naman kasi pag ganun diba, kasi yung old policy ang nasunod ko, before they made any changes tapos pag totoo man yun, bababa yung scores ko, to 48 points w/o French ..
sana e consider nila, =( kasi pag yung may new policy naman, yun naman talaga sinusunod natin, and we are doing all our best to reach that certain score tapo bigla2x nalang ganun, nakakataranta naman ;(..... wala pa yung AOR ko cguro next month na.. or baka sinuli na rin nila yung documents ko :(((((((((((((

jz2011quebec

Oct 26, 2011
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
HK/Manila
NOC Code......
NOC 7315
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-11
AOR Received.
07-01-2012
@applicante.ph

Hi! Advance Happy New Year to all, sa case ko, they received my file last November 1 as stated on DHL Airwaybill and still waiting for AOR. Sabi ng bank yng bank draft daw ay n deduct n s account ko, ibig sbhn b nito n na-open n yng file ko?

gigianne2011

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
Visa Office......
HK /
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jz2011quebec said:
@ applicante.ph

Hi! Advance Happy New Year to all, sa case ko, they received my file last November 1 as stated on DHL Airwaybill and still waiting for AOR. Sabi ng bank yng bank draft daw ay n deduct n s account ko, ibig sbhn b nito n na-open n yng file ko?
nOV1 Pa ba... medyo matagal AOR mo, kasi yung sa friend ko 14days after narecieve ng BIQ HK ang files nya, dumatung na AOR nya and una kapa nagsend sa kanya. but anyways. papunta na yun sau.. yung sakin nov 30 pa kasi dumating sa office nila...

solokru

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-04-2012
gigianne2011 said:
@ solukru..

I'm really not sure about this policy but if you try to think about it. How were you going to comply to the changes that were made BEFORE you applied without any prior notice from them? IMO, it would only be fair that all pre-December 5 applicants would be given points using the old criteria table and the old set of requirements that was published in their website. You can give yourself a break. It's the holidays. Go ahead and enjoy yourself for a while. BIQ-HK is indeed quite slow during the holidays, trust me I've experienced it last year but so is Philpost. I think you already have your AOR. Philpost just haven't got time to deliver it since it is the holidays.

jz2011quebec

Oct 26, 2011
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
HK/Manila
NOC Code......
NOC 7315
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-11
AOR Received.
07-01-2012
@gigianne2011
ang problema ko nga dalawa address ko sa application ko kc d2 ako work s abroad, pero ang nilagay ko n mailing address dyan s pinas, ang problema ko nga, kung snail mail ang AOR bk ma miss nang makatanggap, may iba p kayang option para malaman ko kung may file number n ako s knila? kung may request p silang docs in any case sa snag mail din b nila ipapadala yon o inform k nila s email?

applicante.ph

Star Member
May 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 11 2013
@All happy new sa inyo!! :)

@gigiane good luck sa exams :) .. prAY nlng tau na na open na sau.. ung link galing tlga un sa guide ng immigration..copy paste ko lang un..

@jz2011quebec san ka nag wowork ngayun? yes may AOR kana hintayin mo nlng.. :)

God bless!!

gigianne2011

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
Visa Office......
HK /
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
solokru said:
I'm really not sure about this policy but if you try to think about it. How were you going to comply to the changes that were made BEFORE you applied without any prior notice from them? IMO, it would only be fair that all pre-December 5 applicants would be given points using the old criteria table and the old set of requirements that was published in their website. You can give yourself a break. It's the holidays. Go ahead and enjoy yourself for a while. BIQ-HK is indeed quite slow during the holidays, trust me I've experienced it last year but so is Philpost. I think you already have your AOR. Philpost just haven't got time to deliver it since it is the holidays.
you are absolutely right about that solokru..i will wait then and i hope everything goes well.. May 2012 is our lucky Year! (not the end of the world) but a Happy one all year round!!!

jz2011quebec

Oct 26, 2011
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
HK/Manila
NOC Code......
NOC 7315
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-11
AOR Received.
07-01-2012
applicante.ph said:
@ All happy new sa inyo!! :)

@ gigiane good luck sa exams :) .. prAY nlng tau na na open na sau.. ung link galing tlga un sa guide ng immigration..copy paste ko lang un..

@ jz2011quebec san ka nag wowork ngayun? yes may AOR kana hintayin mo nlng.. :)

God bless!!
@ applicante.ph

Hi! d2 ako s Riyadh isa akong Aircraft Structural Mechanic sa Military. I hope na may AOR na nga ako, i-gamble ko n lang yng application ko n wlang french exam. Nag try n akong maghanap d2 sa Saudi, wala akong makitang training center d2 n katulad ng Alliance francaise de Manila, at mahirap din s schedule ko n laging may overtime. Baka may mga reading materials kayo n pwede nyong i-share, kc nag self study lang ako paunti-unti.

Sana maging ok lahat ang application natin.