solokru

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-04-2012
@genona

No I did not submit any french exam. I gambled on it and it payed off.

@rommelsqi

Good luck! :)

ROMMELSQI

Jun 6, 2011
We didn't submit also I ticked none my husband ticked no.2, and now he is scrambling to learn French. We tried to enroll in Alliance Francaise but our schedule doesn't permit us, no IELTS either just a letter from the Medical Director that English is the medium of instruction.

allure_rj

Sep 17, 2011
hi, I am Filipino too. please kindly share sa akin kung paano kay nag start apply for Quebec?
DId u apply as Immigrant or Skilled Worker?
Lahat kaayo nag apply sa agency here in Philippines?

Kindly share sa akin yong steps na gawin. Kelangan bha tlaga mag apply for TEF first? and mag enroll in to any French Lessons?
Or ok lang yong mag enroll in French lesson tapos wla muna apply for TEF?

Thanks in advance for your response

Meron na ba dito naka tanggap na ng VISA nila?

gigianne2011

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
Visa Office......
HK /
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
genona said:
thanks solukro for the info..i just received my aor....did u passed any french exam?
Hi genona, when did you pass/file your documents? did it took 1 month or more to get your AOR? and are you a nurse? Merci!

genona

Apr 29, 2011
Uae
Category........
Visa Office......
CSQ - sub to montreal FEDERAL - sub to VO ABUDhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Aug -16-2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/09/2012 App received by CIC 11/03/2013 IN PROCESS
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
march 2013
Interview........
JULY 13, 2012( csq received)
Passport Req..
nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
dec 2013
LANDED..........
soonnnn
hi solukro, yes im a filipino nurse working in dubai, i filed last week of may and received my aor on my email dated aug 16...i just wondering why my aor dates keeps on changing everyday, its always on a current date, maybe its changes automatically on a word document?

genona

Apr 29, 2011
Uae
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Aug -16-2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
march 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
dec 2013
LANDED..........
soonnnn
@agnes_blush, wow... ur very lucky! i didnt submit also , only my attendance certicate @alliance... whats ur occupation?

genona

Apr 29, 2011
Uae
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Aug -16-2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
march 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
dec 2013
LANDED..........
soonnnn
gigianne2011 said:
Hi genona, when did you pass/file your documents? did it took 1 month or more to get your AOR? and are you a nurse? Merci!

hi, yes im a nurse here in dubai,nit took me 2 mos to get AOR! no french exam submitted, just letter of attendance..Goodluck!

solokru

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-04-2012
@ allure_rj

Read on this first and follow the links and the steps.

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/index.html

It is actually the guide Quebec Immigration requires you to read for the Quebec Skilled Worker category. QSW visa is still under Canada Immigration. No one has received their visa yet in this thread. I know a handful but they're already in Montreal and they're not active in the forums anymore.

Most of us here applied under QSW. That would mean we're already immigrants once we land in Quebec (God willing). Most of us applied without any use of an agency. Just pure reading and information gathering from this forum but most importantly through the Quebec Immigration website so we'd get the details first hand.

Good luck on your application!

@ genona

Dude maybe you can reply to multiple users/posters in just one post by using the @ (arobase) symbol or eslse someone could report you for flooding the thread.

You're also from Dubai? ROMMELSQI is also applying from the same area I think. He's already for interview :) Good luck on your application and I hope it is also as fast as rommelsqi's application.

ROMMELSQI

Jun 6, 2011
@ allure_rj

Read on this first and follow the links and the steps.

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/index.html

It is actually the guide Quebec Immigration requires you to read for the Quebec Skilled Worker category. QSW visa is still under Canada Immigration. No one has received their visa yet in this thread. I know a handful but they're already in Montreal and they're not active in the forums anymore.

Most of us here applied under QSW. That would mean we're already immigrants once we land in Quebec (God willing). Most of us applied without any use of an agency. Just pure reading and information gathering from this forum but most importantly through the Quebec Immigration website so we'd get the details first hand.

Good luck on your application!

@ allure_rj

Yes just follow and arrange your documents accordingly, as per the link given by solukro, there is no need to get a consultant. Saved your money for your flight to Hongkong it cost us US1000 more for 2 way ticket each of us from RUH-HNK-MNLA-RUH you may pay the same fare in Dubai. Application cost is CAD$399 and CAD150 for each dependant in Quebec Immigration Office. The money you saved for not using a consultant may cover for your trip and application process.

Let us know if you have more question.

gigianne2011

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
Visa Office......
HK /
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Solokru, I have a very big concern with regard to my experience. been working in a hospital for 9 months. and aside from that, i worked under the DOLE program it's called "DOLE nurse" which was a 6 months contract, 3 months hospital work and 3 months rural health unit work. we were all given this certificate after that, and during that time, we were given 8,000/ month as "STIPEND" meaning an allowance, and they did not term it as a salary, i went to DOLE office and they told me, the only document they produce is the Certificate that was given to us. About the pay roll or pay slips, they do not have a copy for that. But anyways, I can maybe ask help from the DOH office to certify my work.

now, my main concern, will the embassy consider that as a work experience or not? it is written in the certificate that its a "TRAINING AND EMPLOYMENT PROGRAM" .. will the emabassy consider this kind of experience.. also ,I was worrking a volunteer nurse in Red Cross last 2 years for a couple of months, I was given allowances and worked for 40 hours in a week.. do you think itt will countt? because I need to gather all my experience to reach atleast 2 yearss for me to get 6 points for that... ;(

Please help me with this, im so confused.. Merci beaucoup!

agnes_blush27

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 2, 2011
Doc's Request.
financial suff sept. 24
Nomination.....
Soon
AOR Received.
sept. 23 dated sept.12
File Transfer...
june 13 sent application to ns: july 19 aor received from ns
Med's Request
In God's time
Med's Done....
In God's time
Interview........
may 31
Passport Req..
In God's time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's time
LANDED..........
In God's time
genona said:
@ agnes_blush, wow... ur very lucky! i didnt submit also , only my attendance certicate @ alliance... whats ur occupation?

Hi .im also a nurse. Until now i havent receive my aor

solokru

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-04-2012
@gigianne2011

I'm pretty sure that they would consider the DOLE program for nurses as remunerated experience but I am not sure about the volunteer experience that you have for Red Cross. Either way you're at least going to have four points for your experience but if you do want to have six points for it you need the volunteer experience to be considered as paid work.

Sep 17, 2011
SOLOKRU[/color where did you have your documents pre-assessed? i want to apply for QSW... i am still in my researching stage... hope u can help me on this... thanks...

solokru

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-04-2012
^
You might want to change the color of your post to default :)

here are the steps in this link.

and here's the official PEI of Quebec Immigration

gigianne2011

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
Visa Office......
HK /
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Salut !
I do have another question, ive got like 48 points i believe..

Educ - 10
Training - 12
Age -16
Ielts - 6
French - still to take the exam this year..
Experience (9months that's with pay and 11 months asa volunteer nurse) - 4
all in ALL i get ******48 points*******

my concern, is it okay if i dont attach a bank certificate yet ( when lodging my papers/documents )? we can get like 1 point for the show money right? is it okay if i dont submit that and if i dont, do i still earn 1 point ( i heard there is this form that i just need to sign with that i can produce that amount ).. AM I RIGHT ?
If NOT, please give me an advise on what do to about this.. Merci!