solokru

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-04-2012
You're welcome guys!

I've also received my FBI clearance by mail today. Now I got both NBI and FBI for my background clearance. I'll be applying for the federal level in Makati on the last week of the month. :)

agnes_blush27

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 2, 2011
Doc's Request.
financial suff sept. 24
Nomination.....
Soon
AOR Received.
sept. 23 dated sept.12
File Transfer...
june 13 sent application to ns: july 19 aor received from ns
Med's Request
In God's time
Med's Done....
In God's time
Interview........
may 31
Passport Req..
In God's time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's time
LANDED..........
In God's time
where did you get your fbi?do we really need that one for federal process or just the nbi?ty

solokru

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-04-2012
From the FBI office in Clarksburg. There is no need for other police clearances if you've never stayed in another country for more than six months. I stayed in the US for more than a year that's why I needed a FBI clearance. Other applicants like ROMMELSQI would probably need an NBI clearance and Saudi Police clearance after getting the CSQ.

agnes_blush27

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 2, 2011
Doc's Request.
financial suff sept. 24
Nomination.....
Soon
AOR Received.
sept. 23 dated sept.12
File Transfer...
june 13 sent application to ns: july 19 aor received from ns
Med's Request
In God's time
Med's Done....
In God's time
Interview........
may 31
Passport Req..
In God's time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's time
LANDED..........
In God's time
@solokru
you mentioned earlier that a woman was interviewd prior to you and having a teary eye...is she also filipino?

ROMMELSQI

Jun 6, 2011
Thank you Solukro,

Yes those applicants or spouse or their dependent children of 18 above needs a police clearance from the country where they stayed for more than 6 months whether it was a study, vacation, or work.

Congrats Solukro.

solokru

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-04-2012
@ rommelsqi

Thanks! Good luck on your interview! Have you been there before in HK? Just ride the MTR and go to Central. Use exit A which leads to Connaught Road, Exchange Square and you'll see two identical buildings side by side in front of you at the exit beside the Jardine Tower (the one with a lot of holes). Use the escalator and foot bridge and then you'll see the entrance. Take the escalator up to the third floor and use the elevators from there to reach the 10th floor. You'll immediately see the BIQ to your left once you get there.

Bonne chance!

@ agnes_blush27

I think so. But we didn't have the chance to talk. The couple who was interviewed after me were Pinoys too but we didn't have the chance to talk about other details except that they've checked my credentials and asked me if I was pinoy too. The IO immediately asked for them to go inside the room for their interview.

shersta

Star Member
Dec 12, 2010
Quezon City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
solokru said:
I've also received my FBI clearance by mail today. Now I got both NBI and FBI for my background clearance. I'll be applying for the federal level in Makati on the last week of the month. :)
That's pretty good timing there! Let us know how the federal process goes. :)

ROMMELSQI

Jun 6, 2011
Thank you Solukro,

We were there last year and spent 4 days in Hongkong I know the Connaught Road and Central. but this time my husband got hotel booking at the new territory 30minutes more MRT travel to Central he said it would help us be relaxed when we arrive on 1 October at the hongkong Gold Coast Hotel, but thinking the expenses do you have any suggestion where we can save money as there are lot of money to spend this coming months.

Where are you going to apply for Resident application in Manila? what is the processing times there, is it past ? my husband said he will submit our files to London as they process the files very past less than 2 months. He is the one who prepare our documents.

Thank you hope to meet you there in Quebec.

ROMMELSQI

Jun 6, 2011
In case we fail we can still apply for the review within 60 days to the Ministry. My husband said as he is more familiar with immigration process being nurse with hospital experience we are 95% accepted only the adaptability they have to appraise. Guys they know that Filipinos can easily assimilate and get over of any culture differences we are adaptable we must show them our eagerness and show them our desire with action on our part. means do our assignment.

Good luck.

With thanks,

solokru

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-04-2012
Fast food prices there are usually cheap. I'm not familiar with some of the restaurants but I can see from their menu that prices are also reasonable.

Yes. I'm going to apply here in Manila because it covers all the applications from our country. I don't know if you can be able to submit you application in London but if you guys do then do share us the details. I have no idea with how fast the processing in the Manila office is.

Good luck!

genona

Apr 29, 2011
Uae
Category........
Visa Office......
CSQ - sub to montreal FEDERAL - sub to VO ABUDhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Aug -16-2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/09/2012 App received by CIC 11/03/2013 IN PROCESS
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
march 2013
Interview........
JULY 13, 2012( csq received)
Passport Req..
nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
dec 2013
LANDED..........
soonnnn
solokru said:
3.msg1000097#msg1000097 date=1316143912]
You're welcome guys!

[/color]congrats solukro, are u also a filipino?

genona

Apr 29, 2011
Uae
Category........
Visa Office......
CSQ - sub to montreal FEDERAL - sub to VO ABUDhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Aug -16-2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/09/2012 App received by CIC 11/03/2013 IN PROCESS
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
march 2013
Interview........
JULY 13, 2012( csq received)
Passport Req..
nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
dec 2013
LANDED..........
soonnnn
thanks solukro for the info..i just received my aor....did u passed any french exam?

ROMMELSQI

Jun 6, 2011
@Solukro,

Those who can apply in London must be a resident of any country in the Middleeast, or it can be in Dubai.

We have to send our files by courrier and we will do our medical exam in ME if God's will, everything will be OK.

Thank you