may 31
Passport Req..
In God's time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's time
LANDED..........
In God's time
ROMMELSQI said:
@ Agnes aot is area of training so if you are a nurse you will received your AOR in a month time actually its only a week since they received your file but the notice will be sent by snail mail you will receive it in a month time.
FYI, then 2 months to receive a notice for interview from date of your AOR they must complete the assessment during 60days if you are on prioriy list.

Hope this will help.
tanx for the info..do you think i can make it this year?

ROMMELSQI

Jun 6, 2011
I am excited to hear news from solokru, we are still counting few days to be in Hongkong.

I hope everything is well. Good luck Solokru.... Hope to see you all guys in Quebec

macking

Star Member
Jun 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sent: 15-AUG-2011 ; rcvd by cic 19-AUG-2011
Doc's Request.
complete docs w/ IELTS orig
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
sent GT IELTS original
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Interview........
hopefully waived = )
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
sooner than later hopefully = )
Hello guys..I would like to ask on how to apply for Provincial Nominee Program.. I am a registered nurse. I applied this year for FSW1 immigration, category of registered nurse...My application was rcvd by CIC 19 AUG 2011. However, it seems like I wont reach the cap of 500. If thats the case my app will be returned.

Provincial Nominee Program is my alternative bec I think I can not wait for another year to apply for immigration.. Please help so I know what to do next..Even though it seems like PNP processing time is longer, I believe that this is what I need, so I can process my application as quickly as possible. Thank you

Sa mga kababayan ko na nakapag-apply n or mag-aapply plng under PNP,,humihingi po ako ng advise at tulong kung pano mag-apply as immigrant under PNP

Ano po ba mas maganda,,apply on my own or kumuha ng representative?..please help..Salamat po

kung ako po ang mag-aaply, on my own, fill out ko lng po ba ang app form tapos send na with documents?

pano po ba ang process ng application kung ako mismo ang mag-aapply? please help..thank you

ROMMELSQI

Jun 6, 2011
Hi Macking,

These forum is for Quebec applicants we have a different applications like almost all applicants are called for interview in its Quebec office.

You have to choose which province you want to migrate as they have their own program and most must have a job offer and/or relative requirements in that province PNP may be shorter. I advise you to read the immigration program of your chosen province if you can comply with their requirements without complication on your present status you don't need a consultant just saved your money for your settlement. they will ask you of CAD4,000 which is enough to spend months for your need in Canada.

Hope this will help.

SQI

macking

Star Member
Jun 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sent: 15-AUG-2011 ; rcvd by cic 19-AUG-2011
Doc's Request.
complete docs w/ IELTS orig
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
sent GT IELTS original
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Interview........
hopefully waived = )
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
sooner than later hopefully = )
ROMMELSQI said:
Hi Macking,

These forum is for Quebec applicants we have a different applications like almost all applicants are called for interview in its Quebec office.

You have to choose which province you want to migrate as they have their own program and most must have a job offer and/or relative requirements in that province PNP may be shorter. I advise you to read the immigration program of your chosen province if you can comply with their requirements without complication on your present status you don't need a consultant just saved your money for your settlement. they will ask you of CAD4,000 which is enough to spend months for your need in Canada.

Hope this will help.

SQI
thank you SQI.. this is a big help..appreciate it..

shersta

Star Member
Dec 12, 2010
Quezon City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ROMMELSQI said:
I am excited to hear news from solokru, we are still counting few days to be in Hongkong.

I hope everything is well. Good luck Solokru.... Hope to see you all guys in Quebec
I'm looking forward to news from Solokru also...
Rommelsqi, balitaan mo din kami about your interview ha. :)

solokru

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-04-2012
Thanks guys! I'll post the details when i get back home. I got the CSQ yesterday. The interview lasted for 40 minutes. God bless to all our applications!

agnes_blush27

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 2, 2011
Doc's Request.
financial suff sept. 24
Nomination.....
Soon
AOR Received.
sept. 23 dated sept.12
File Transfer...
june 13 sent application to ns: july 19 aor received from ns
Med's Request
In God's time
Med's Done....
In God's time
Interview........
may 31
Passport Req..
In God's time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's time
LANDED..........
In God's time

agnes_blush27

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 2, 2011
Doc's Request.
financial suff sept. 24
Nomination.....
Soon
AOR Received.
sept. 23 dated sept.12
File Transfer...
june 13 sent application to ns: july 19 aor received from ns
Med's Request
In God's time
Med's Done....
In God's time
Interview........
may 31
Passport Req..
In God's time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's time
LANDED..........
In God's time
cant wait to hear about your interview...enjoy your days in hk

solokru

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-04-2012
Thanks guys. Here's a bit of info about the interview. It's basically the same with a's experience and I'd bet we got the same IO who've interviewed us. I did notice that she received all the Filipino applicants for that morning. :) I'd just give the tips so that'll be short and sweet.

1) Memorize the common values of Quebec. I don't have to tell you where to find this because you'll surely see this when you apply for the CSQ :)
2) Read Apprendre le Quebec. I've downloaded the English version (Learning about Quebec)of this pdf file a year ago together with my application. And thank God he gave me the sense to read every single page of it. I'd say ALL the questions that were asked about Quebec were answered by all the details here in this book. Just think about it. They've took the time, money and resources to publish and post the link on the Immigration Quebec website so they'd probably EXPECT you to read this book. In fact, after the interview they'll give you a printed book (in french). Here's the link (in english).

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/divers/learningaboutquebec-dynamique.pdf

3) Try your best to understand and answer the IO's french questions and answer it in french but if you can't answer in french, at least answer it in english so that she'd still have the idea that you understood the questions. Never mind if you think your grammar is wrong or you can only answer in phrases. The most important thing is that the IO can see that you are TRYING. I know I've answered all the IO's questions properly (even the status of my unemployment for almost a year) but she told me in the end that I was a very good candidate because I've answered all her questions and I've tried to answer her questions in french and I did my research.

4) I THINK (this is a disclaimer) that you have to answer for the use of an immigration agency or lawyer. They'll keep on probing if you're not too confident about this. She asked me on three separate times if ever I had help in filling up the forms. She kept on asking how I managed to fill up the DCS and who helped me. I told her the truth: I had no help filling up the forms and everything she found there, whether wrong or right, were all answered and written by me.

5) This is just me again but try to relax and have a positive attitude about the interview. Smile even though you can see that the IO's frown is is not turning the other way around. I wish I'm wrong but the woman who was interviewed before me came out of the room with her eyes red. I never had the time to ask her if she passed because she just went out immediately of the office. I knew she was crying but it wasn't tears of joy or ecstasy. After I saw her got out of the door I told myself I was f*cked! The IO was still frowning when I was called at the office and she raised her voice when she saw that I had 0 french knowledge checked on the application. Eventually though she asked a few random questions in french and I was able to answer most of them in french too. Some questions were about personal information on the application forms so that was already a given if you're studying very basic french.

30 minutes to the interview though she told me she'll accept me as a Quebec Skilled Worker. She flashed a smile and then told me to wait for her to give me my CSQ and some information persons to contact regarding my job search in Montreal. I hope this helps. Good morning guys! :)

agnes_blush27

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 2, 2011
Doc's Request.