IELTS 7 band
Interview........
No idea...
LANDED..........
????2015?
gamma_jb said:
@ karlmitch
Bachelor of Science in Nursing code U118
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/employment/job-market/job-opportunities/nursing1.html

azelle

Jun 13, 2013
feohaj said:
I'm already in the the montreal bound in fb!
i'm a nurse and i already have my visa...planning to be in montreal by the end of the year... what steps did you take to practice nursing in montreal, quebec. advice will truly be appreciated... thanx

ricotee

May 19, 2013
good day to all.
my name is rico tee, im a registered nurse from the the philippines and currently working here in libya. i would like to ask if anyone could guide me on this.

1) i scored 57 points with ielts but no french exam yet. do i need to take the delf a2 before submiting my application or i can pursue with my application already?

2) if i apply with this points only, will there be a possibility that i will be called for an interview?

3)and how many many months upon submission of my application will quebec require for my delf a2 result?

4) i also have two stepsons, my wife was never married to their biological father and the two kids carry the family name of my wife when she was still single, but the father signed in both of the kids birth certificates. do you think i can include them as my own and claim points for them? because this will increase my points to 61 if i can include them in my application

5) how many months upon submission of application will i be called for interview with points less tthan 63 and if ever i will exceed 63 points with french and my two stepsons will i reciv the certificate without the interview?

6) how long before i will reciv the selection certificate without the interview?

7) and how long will it take for tthe visa after receiving the certificate?

8) with regards to my paid work experience before i came here in libya for work, how will i claim points for my previous paid work ecperience? coe only?
can you please give me the best option for this application. i really need someones help before paying for immigration services. please help.thank you very much.ricotee_1984@yahoo.com.thank you.

Bachelor of science in nursing. ateneo de zamboanga university.

operating room: area of training

work experience. november 2007 to october 2010 philippines/ august 2012 to present libya

ielts: 7 in listening and 7 in speaking, general training.

still having my review for french language.

daugther -1

stepsons - 2 ( will i be able to make them as my dependent so i can earn additional points or do i need to adapt them first as my own, or making
them as my wife's children is enough to make them as my dependents)

financial sufficiency: enough for all payments needed.

spouse: age 31[/b]

got a high school degree and college degree but i guess it was just a magic trick by school connections to grant her the diplomas. it just simply means illegal. the only truth is she has a valid and legal elementary diploma.pwede ko ba pong ideclare for points ng spouse education or stick na lng to the elementary grad, or wala n lng at all. may posibilidad ba na hindi ako maaccept dahil sa mababa yung educational level ng wife ko?
french knowledge: still on its basic learning process

...sana may makapagbgay ng sagot sa tanong ko at sana po makabgay rin po kayo ng assessment sa possible points na makukuha ko base sa infos na nakapost dito. ok lng po ba na magapply na walang visa assistance? kasi plano ko po na mag enhance visa service assistance kasi takot po na magkamali sa pagpadala ng documents at mga iba pang posible na maging problema. maraming salamat po sa lahat. God bless.

cindy18

Jun 24, 2013
a said:
@ captjack

Toinks di po ako sir hehehe neweys, about sa concern mo its all ok as long as you will submit a copy of your marriage cert. but after being married she need to change all her docs to her new family name. Dont worry thats what i did with all my supporting documents. ;)

A.
hello Ms. A,

I am new here.. do you know someone who is applying as a common-law in quebec under QSWP? thank you so much..
God bless you always!

eciralc12

Jun 28, 2013
hi s lahat ng pinoy d2..
;D
tanong ko lang, ung july 2013 n nklgay s website ng cic.. do u think guys makakaabot p kya application nmin ng husband ko. prehas n kmi my general ielts.. I'm a registered nurse and he's a civil engineer. possible b na bgyan kme ng file number? struggled kc d nmin alm kung pursue b nmin to on our own or mag agency p kmi dto sa pinas? :-\

pls. advice naman po. God bless! :)

rjoyce

Star Member
Nov 6, 2012
PH
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 - July -2013
AOR Received.
09 - Sept - 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Initial Application
File Transfer...
Dec 2014
Med's Request
18-March-2015
Med's Done....
25-March-2015
Interview........
08-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
21-April-2015
steven76ca said:
Thank you for your reply Summer Rose. This is what I've been saying all along in my post. If you meet the required minimum pre-qualification score (49 or 57) without French, you will go at the interview. If the officer finds that you have learned French, even a little bit, they can ask you to submit a French exam result to help boost your adaptability points. In the many months that it takes from the time the application is sent and the time you are scheduled for your interview, you have time to learn at least a basic level of the language.
hello steven, and everyone! i have recently submitted my docs to Montreal just last week (july 4). i have reached 51 points upon pre-assessment at my consultancy firm. i haven't started my french lessons yet, even online because it will be in conflict with my duty hours in the hospital. is it ok if i start attending french classes only after 3 months? (october).. mga ilang months po ba ang waiting time from the time of submission ng documents to the time of possible interview? salamat po. :)

rjoyce

Star Member
Nov 6, 2012
PH
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 - July -2013
AOR Received.
09 - Sept - 2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Dec 2014
Med's Request
18-March-2015
Med's Done....
25-March-2015
Interview........
08-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
21-April-2015
eciralc12 said:
hi s lahat ng pinoy d2..
;D
tanong ko lang, ung july 2013 n nklgay s website ng cic.. do u think guys makakaabot p kya application nmin ng husband ko. prehas n kmi my general ielts.. I'm a registered nurse and he's a civil engineer. possible b na bgyan kme ng file number? struggled kc d nmin alm kung pursue b nmin to on our own or mag agency p kmi dto sa pinas? :-\

pls. advice naman po. God bless! :)
hello, ngstart na po ba kau mag gather ng documents?

rjoyce

Star Member
Nov 6, 2012
PH
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 - July -2013
AOR Received.
09 - Sept - 2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Dec 2014
Med's Request
18-March-2015
Med's Done....
25-March-2015
Interview........
08-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
21-April-2015
shersta said:
^ I sent my application thru DHL and BIQ-HK received it the following day.
Hello shersta, glad to see that ur application was received agad. it really depends on the visa office noh? how did they send your AOR, is it thru a letter? or sa e-mail. hehe.. im just new po sa application ko kya ala pa po me idea. thank you.. i sent my application sa montreal last july 4.

eciralc12

Jun 28, 2013
yup nag start n kmi gather ng mga req. d q p alm kung pursue b nmin to wid agency pa.. huhu or kmi n lng ng asawa ko.. cud I get ur email or fb acct? ;)

rjoyce

Star Member
Nov 6, 2012
PH
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 - July -2013
AOR Received.
09 - Sept - 2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Dec 2014
Med's Request
18-March-2015
Med's Done....
25-March-2015
Interview........
08-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
21-April-2015
azelle said:
i'm a nurse and i already have my visa...planning to be in montreal by the end of the year... what steps did you take to practice nursing in montreal, quebec. advice will truly be appreciated... thanx
thats a good news friend, hoping mine will come also.. i know its gonna be a long way, but keeping my optimism lang. :) i just sent my application to montreal nung first week of july. kelan kya ako mkakatanggap ng AOR, tapos what would be the things that are written in it? as a new applicant, i am also curios. thnks mga kabayan!

rjoyce

Star Member
Nov 6, 2012
PH
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 - July -2013
AOR Received.
09 - Sept - 2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Dec 2014
Med's Request
18-March-2015
Med's Done....
25-March-2015
Interview........
08-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
21-April-2015
eciralc12 said:
yup nag start n kmi gather ng mga req. d q p alm kung pursue b nmin to wid agency pa.. huhu or kmi n lng ng asawa ko.. cud I get ur email or fb acct? ;)

ako nag agency/ consultancy din po.. and sila na bahala mag arrange sa filing ko.. i just gathered the documents needed.. my anxiety was somehow lessened, kasi they advised me about the papers na kelangan at di maxado kelangan.. to avoid conflicts once i-analyze ng visa office..

kikzzy

Feb 9, 2013
Hello fellow nurses,

I've started processing my CSQ and based on my agency they sent it to their lawyer in Quebec. I'm a bit anxious about this because of the changes in the rules.

Sabi nila there's no need to worry kasi nurse naman daw, highly in demand...

French ko kasi: B1,A2 lang sa new rule kasi sa B2 na magstart yung may points... pero I'm hoping sa IELTS carry out na yung points ko.

Please advise naman po... super duper stressed na po talaga ko

lithotripsy

Jul 21, 2013
Hi Kikzzy pwede malaman kung kailan ka nagsubmit ng application? May info din ba yung agency/lawyer mo kung kasama ang mga nurses sa list na bago? Thanks!

preciouscaitlin

Aug 7, 2013
oman
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Passport Req..
14/04/2017
hello guys! ask lng po is there any chance ma waived po sa interview and no need for ielts exam(this apply for the new rules as nsg is 16 points na) i got 55 points with out ielts..