+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Filipino Nurses applying for Quebec

AJGM

Apr 9, 2013
Magandang araw mga kababayan. Magsisimula na sana akong magapply for quebec pero nalilito pa sa process.
1. Kailangan po ba may result na ang french at ielts bago pagpasa ng requirements? Anong klaseng french exam ang kailangan?
2. Wala kasi ako relative sa canada pero gf ko meron 3 immediate relative. Makakakuha ba ako ng points kung magpapakasal kami?
3. Ano o ilang points ang katumbas ng 4 years BSN course dito sa pinas sa Quebec?

Thank you so much in advance for the answers to this questions.

reginaforquebec

May 20, 2012
Hello mga kababyan,

Ako po ay nurse nan nag-apply na nagapply last August 23, 2012. Nakareceive po ako ng letter from BIQ Montreal Asia regarding on my bankdraft has been expired. Eto po yung translation ng letter sa english.

Madam,

We have started the analysis of your application for a Quebec Selection Certificate. However, we have notices that the payment of your application is incomplete of could not be successfully processed, for the following reason:

-The bank draft that you have submitted had expired. Threrefore, you have to submit a new payment by credit card or bank draft.

The payment has to be processed by credit card, bank draft, certified cheque, made payable to the Ministre des Finances du Québec, drawn on a Canadian bank without fees for our services. The fees are not refundable, neither deductible from the Canadian Visa Office.

To make the payment by credit card, print and return this form Payment by credit card ( A – 0591 – FO) duly completed and signed. This form can be found at the following address:

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/forms/search-title/credit-card.html

You have to provide your payment within 90 following the sending of this letter, to the indicated address at the bottom of this page. If you do not provide the payment within this time frame, this present letter will represent a rejection decision on your application and this, without further notice, as stated in the Quebec Immigration Law.

Please join this letter to your payment.

Regards,

Eto ang question ko:
1. Pag binayaran po nmen to mabibigyan po kami kaya ng AOR?
2. Marerefund po ba ang bankdraft na naexpire?

Salamat po

Read more: http://lbautista.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=pnp&action=display&thread=3915&page=113#ixzz2QDegJd1a

joidiple

Oct 19, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
reginaforquebec said:
Hello mga kababyan,

Ako po ay nurse nan nag-apply na nagapply last August 23, 2012. Nakareceive po ako ng letter from BIQ Montreal Asia regarding on my bankdraft has been expired. Eto po yung translation ng letter sa english.

Madam,

We have started the analysis of your application for a Quebec Selection Certificate. However, we have notices that the payment of your application is incomplete of could not be successfully processed, for the following reason:

-The bank draft that you have submitted had expired. Threrefore, you have to submit a new payment by credit card or bank draft.

The payment has to be processed by credit card, bank draft, certified cheque, made payable to the Ministre des Finances du Québec, drawn on a Canadian bank without fees for our services. The fees are not refundable, neither deductible from the Canadian Visa Office.

To make the payment by credit card, print and return this form Payment by credit card ( A – 0591 – FO) duly completed and signed. This form can be found at the following address:

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/forms/search-title/credit-card.html

You have to provide your payment within 90 following the sending of this letter, to the indicated address at the bottom of this page. If you do not provide the payment within this time frame, this present letter will represent a rejection decision on your application and this, without further notice, as stated in the Quebec Immigration Law.

Please join this letter to your payment.

Regards,

Eto ang question ko:
1. Pag binayaran po nmen to mabibigyan po kami kaya ng AOR?
2. Marerefund po ba ang bankdraft na naexpire?

Salamat po

Read more: http://lbautista.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=pnp&action=display&thread=3915&page=113#ixzz2QDegJd1a
sa tingin ko since yung payment mo lang ang kulang eh sigurado ipaprocess na nila pag naresib nila yung payment mo. regarding sa bank draft, ibinalik ba nila yung check sayo? punta ka lang sa bank na pinagkunan mo at request ka lang bagong check pwede pa yan.

mannyboy2012

Nov 23, 2012
joidiple said:
sa tingin ko since yung payment mo lang ang kulang eh sigurado ipaprocess na nila pag naresib nila yung payment mo. regarding sa bank draft, ibinalik ba nila yung check sayo? punta ka lang sa bank na pinagkunan mo at request ka lang bagong check pwede pa yan.
Hi joidipie marame salmat ha... :)

cvrats13

Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sg-hk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-4-13
AOR Received.
24-07-13
Hi ive read this thread ..are you now in quebec?

cvrats13

Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sg-hk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-4-13
AOR Received.
24-07-13
Hi sana mag update ma pa din kung asa quebec ka na

feohaj

Nov 29, 2012
jomsjoms03 said:
Thanks for the reply you're such a big help. :D :D :D
I'm still weighing things up, if sa quebec or sa FSW ako magfile, basta sa akin lang gusto ko na magstart magprocess sa canada.
Sa FSW I'm a bit worried kasi baka mameet na naman agad ang qouta sa nurses. If sa quebec tingin ko mas mataas ang chance.

Another, linawin ko lang if kelan magfifile once may CSQ na.. Pag nakarating na ba sa Canada? Pwede na magfile ng Residency and hantayin nalang sa ibang bansa? Im here kasi sa Abu Dhabi and balak ko if ever, un vacation ko gamitin ko nalang pag magfifile ako ng residency then balik din ako dito agad. Pwede kaya yun?

Sa requirement nila sa registration, ahm, if sa french intermediate ang level, may IELTS requirement din ba sila?

musta ang application mo dto sa UAE going to quebec?

nyssa.acdol

Apr 8, 2013
solokru said:
QSW is like PNP. You're going to sign an agreement that you would need to reside in Quebec. You need to pay your taxes in Quebec and you need to reside in Quebec. I've heard from my cousin that some people who transferred to another province being denied and being deported back to the Philippines. I just don't know how soon they transferred. You need to essentially establish your residency in a province. Having your PR card and medicare registered to another province while you are a QSW would do you no good. If you're registering sa Ontario just wait for the FSW to open up. Mahirap humanap ng employer sa Ontario if you're planning to live in the Toronto area. There's a lot of nurses from Quebec and other provinces transferring to Toronto and there's a lot of reasons for that.

For the COE sa pinas you should have COE from all of your previous employers so that they can validate your experience. Good luck. I hope you figure out what you're gonna do soon.

~Bonjour Monsieur Solokru!!!

First of, thank you so much for all the info & time that you have given in this forum.
I also want to thank everybody who have shared their valuable experiences!
I've read this particular topic/forum from page 1 up to the last page ;)

Moving on, for a quick overview, I'm 24, RN, working as a company nurse in a BPO here in the Phil for 2 years now.
I am so much interested in applying as a PR under QSWP.

Here are my concerns (hope you can take time to help me on this. pretty please?)

1. I'm planning to take the Language Proficiency Exams (IELTS & French Exam) first before anything else, since I believe they won't process your application if some reqs/papers are lacking. I was advised to take the TEFaQ/TCF/TEF by an immigration lawyer based in Québec.
What would be the most recommended French Exam to take? Or should I say the most convenient/easiest among the three lol
Anyway, I have also read that some are taking DELF. And I want to take DELF because it's cheaper :)

2. I graduated my BSN degree last 2009, took the board on Dec 2009, got the results on Jan and took my Oath on Feb of the same year.

Question: Would it be okay to ask for a certificate of a 'paid' employment from Feb 2010 until May 2011?
I worked as a call center agent and a nurse trainee during those times. And for an additional 1 year of paid experience, it would be a great help for my points. Well, I only have 44 as of the moment as per the lawyer of the immigration firm :((
My other problem is that I don't have any payslips/SSS contributions to present.

That would be all for now. Hope to hear from you soon guys!

Merci beaucoup!!!!! :D

tcoy0204

Star Member
Jun 9, 2011
heya guys.. I think this thread is not active as it is.. But we do have a page in Facebook. Its Called Montreal Bound. I can add u up in der. Just pm me your name if your interested. And I wll look for it in fb.. ;D

nyssa.acdol

Apr 8, 2013
tcoy0204 said:
heya guys.. I think this thread is not active as it is.. But we do have a page in Facebook. Its Called Montreal Bound. I can add u up in der. Just pm me your name if your interested. And I wll look for it in fb.. ;D

@tcoy0204 Bonjour! I don't have Facebook, been living in a cave.. Kiddin!
I'll add it up once my account's activated.

Merci beaucoup!