+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

File (non sds) under process

Abishek123

Jul 16, 2018
No they do not need anything on gc key and they also took decision of refusal...but my passport is not dispatching and i called vfs chd they said its under process and not dispatching yet but i have the exam of IELTS on 1 dec and today is 20 nov .only 10 days are left and may be in these ten day there will be speaking ..
Too frustrated and worrying
Bro firstly , what i told you just take back ur passport that,s it. Why you are going to appear for next exam.

Secondly, in my case caq took only 11 days which was normal calender days that was quick.

Lastly, i recommend you just be calm down because you can apply for quebec with this bands if you are dealing with good consultant. I have only 6 band and the thing is i got just because of better filling and good option which opted.

Just call me i will tell you everything which consultant you have to opt and what course duration too.
You got refusal because of short course duration and i discussed already with my consultant and they said the same thing.

Abishek123

Jul 16, 2018
Hlo guys please tell me the minimum time for processing university category visa offline
Bro category doesn,t matter if you have placed exact filling. Well 5 weeks is now processing time.
3-4 weeks take for medical
After that ack letter just 2-5 days after medical.
once ack received then after 4-7 days review started.
Finally after reviewing if they want to give u approval then they give the decision in 10 days. Otherwise refusal which i predict.

Refusal could be in 2 days mostly if they want to give after reviewing.
I think this is fair enough.

All my views are just my anticipation which i got during process and may be i am wrong but all this thing has happened with me during my case.

Reactions: mpreetsingh

Abishek123

Jul 16, 2018
No I haven't made any arrangements yet. Not booked the flight yet. I think we should search for WhatsApp groups of Montreal students. And I also saw a Facebook page that has thousands of Montreal students
Bro what abt ur decision yet. I have booked flight for 11 jan and we have one more guy october applicant. Hope so we all meet together. When u get visa just made ur flight near to my date and we all three will stay together.
Talking about accomodation i am trying and i found one house near to concordia and matrix college just 5 km. This house cost us 600$ which further mean 200$ per person fair enough. Be in contact bro.

Abishek123

Jul 16, 2018
Bro what abt ur decision yet. I have booked flight for 11 jan and we have one more guy october applicant. Hope so we all meet together. When u get visa just made ur flight near to my date and we all three will stay together.
Talking about accomodation i am trying and i found one house near to concordia and matrix college just 5 km. This house cost us 600$ which further mean 200$ per person fair enough. Be in contact bro.
Just ring me when u get visa on 9780349498. Best of luck bro and i hope
Fortune definately comes at your way.

Ravindersidhu245

Oct 15, 2018
Bro firstly , what i told you just take back ur passport that,s it. Why you are going to appear for next exam.

Secondly, in my case caq took only 11 days which was normal calender days that was quick.

Lastly, i recommend you just be calm down because you can apply for quebec with this bands if you are dealing with good consultant. I have only 6 band and the thing is i got just because of better filling and good option which opted.

Just call me i will tell you everything which consultant you have to opt and what course duration too.
You got refusal because of short course duration and i discussed already with my consultant and they said the same thing.
Who s ur agent? And where?
Ur profile was non sds? Bands?

mayankk1991

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
Anyone applied between 20th October to 26th October, offline, Non-SDS, VFS Delhi got any update or visa approval??? Please comment.

Ananthu vr

Oct 6, 2018
Visa application, tracking ID ######### – Passport has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, on 21/11/2018 vide courier partner. To track the status of the shipment, please visit courier partner website.

What does it mean?

Nitin121

Sep 29, 2017
india
Visa Approved
University category offline delhi vfs
Applied on 15 oct
medical updated on 10th Nov
Acknowledgement email on 14th Nov
Review started on 15th nov evening
Visa approved on 21 nov nov afternoon
12th 91%
Btech 76%
Master's program at Concordia University

Reactions: DIVANSH BHALLA

Nitin121

Sep 29, 2017
india
I got my approval yesterday. Sorry but I have a few friends in Montreal and will be living with them. I suggest you to check the apartment for bugs because they are troublesome and always stay close to the metro station and if money is not an issue then stay in downtown

Nitin121

Sep 29, 2017
india
apply for 2 years masters or 2 years pg diploma course in any University or any good college relevant to your previous study and work experience. Don't opt for certification courses of less duration, neither opt for courses which are irrelevant to your previous study and experience, you have less chances with these. Try to get good score in IELTS (more u score more are the chances) not less than 6 in any module neither reading. Go for Quebec province. prepare a strong SOP. SOP has 60% weightage of your application. 60% of your decision is based on your SOP.
hi. Can I know your name. and are You are going to Mengg. program ?