+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

File (non sds) under process

October applicant

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
apply for 2 years masters or 2 years pg diploma course in any University or any good college relevant to your previous study and work experience. Don't opt for certification courses of less duration, neither opt for courses which are irrelevant to your previous study and experience, you have less chances with these. Try to get good score in IELTS (more u score more are the chances) not less than 6 in any module neither reading. Go for Quebec province. prepare a strong SOP. SOP has 60% weightage of your application. 60% of your decision is based on your SOP.

October applicant

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
How ?? Actually tracking id shows that its being processed
Did they (embassy) hold your passport asking to give justification for any document which they found to be fraudulent? Have you received any message as such from embassy? If not, then they will dispatch your passport.

Check your VFS tracking ID.

Minak badhwar

Nov 17, 2018
Did they (embassy) hold your passport asking to give justification for any document which they found to be fraudulent? Have you received any message as such from embassy? If not, then they will dispatch your passport.

Bhai mu medical result is not update i sumbit my file on 29 oct.. 21 days spent

Ravindersidhu245

Oct 15, 2018

No they do not need anything on gc key and they also took decision of refusal...but my passport is not dispatching and i called vfs chd they said its under process and not dispatching yet but i have the exam of IELTS on 1 dec and today is 20 nov .only 10 days are left and may be in these ten day there will be speaking ..
Too frustrated and worrying