+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

File (non sds) under process

October applicant

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
hi. Can I know your name. and are You are going to Mengg. program ?
Concordia University, sir George William campus, master of engineering. I booked my flight for 24th December, I have found a temporary accommodation for 5 nights in a hostel in downtown, 500m from university. I would be happy if you help me find a permanent accomodation.

Reactions: Nitin121
Nov 20, 2018
Visa Approved
University category offline delhi vfs
Applied on 15 oct
medical updated on 10th Nov
Acknowledgement email on 14th Nov
Review started on 15th nov evening
Visa approved on 21 nov nov afternoon
12th 91%
Btech 76%
Master's program at Concordia University
congo

Nitin121

Sep 29, 2017
india
Concordia University, sir George William campus, master of engineering. I booked my flight for 24th December, I have found a temporary accommodation for 5 nights in a hostel in downtown, 500m from university. I would be happy if you help me find a permanent accomodation.
me and my friend are also looking for a 3 1/2 apartment near Concordia. I am searching for a previous lease so that I get it cheaper. It simply means that if you go for a new lease then it will be costly and if you are able to search a person who wants to transfer the lease then you can continue living there at the price that person was paying. And most of the times it is cheaper than the existing price.
But also it is difficult to search a person.
Please share your contact number so that I can share more details with you.

Ananthu vr

Oct 6, 2018
10th-81%
12th-57%
No gap
Without ielts(medium of instruction submitted)
Submitted on 29th october
Aprooved on 21 November
24days after submission
University of Regina
Vfs:Hydrebad

mayankk1991

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
Visa application, tracking ID No. XXXXXXXXX– Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office NEW DELHI, on 23/11/2018 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website

What does this mean? Can anyone explain me please. I have applied offline, Non-SDS.