+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

File (non sds) under process

October applicant

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
Its a fact bro ....i got refusal on next day of start my review
Yeah! It happens the most.

I have read all your posts in every thread. Salary in cash is not a matter untill it's 20,000 and below. More than 20,000 salary in cash is not allowed and not acceptable. You need to submit your cash vouchers of previous 4 or 5 months, salary certificate issued on company's letterhead, experience certificate issued on company's letterhead. My salary was also in cash and I got my visa. Salary in cash is not an issue untill you submit all these documents.

Your refusal was due to low academics and low IELTS score. You have applied in university category but to be eligible for University category you must have a minimum score of 6.5 overall with no less than 6 in any module. You should have applied in general category.

Ravindersidhu245

Oct 15, 2018

I have read all your posts in every thread. Salary in cash is not a matter untill it's 20,000 and below. More than 20,000 salary in cash is not allowed and not acceptable. You need to submit your cash vouchers of previous 4 or 5 months, salary certificate issued on company's letterhead, experience certificate issued on company's letterhead. My salary was also in cash and I got my visa. Salary in cash is not an issue untill you submit all these documents.

Your refusal was due to low academics and low IELTS score. You have applied in university category but to be eligible for University category you must have a minimum score of 6.5 overall with no less than 6 in any module. You should have applied in general category.
Acrually i was applied under general category non sds......and my university 's requirement m listing below

Ravindersidhu245

Oct 15, 2018

Full-time
To be admitted to the all full-time CPE Certificate Programs (Human Resources, Accounting, Advanced Accounting, Business Administration), applicants must have:

• minimum of a baccalaureate degree with a minimum of a 60% average (C)
  • official transcripts (International students: please provide original English translated copy of University degree and transcripts.)
  • completed online application form
  • proof of language proficiency (international students only)
There is an application fee of $79 payable upon submission of your application. Applicants will be notified directly if additional information or documentation is required. Conditional offers of admission will be issued within one month of receiving a complete application including an electronic copy of transcripts. If you have been issued a conditional offer, a sealed hard copy of official transcripts must be mailed to the School of Continuing Studies no later than the start of the program.

LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY
An IELTS score of 6.0 – (with a minimum of 6.0 in writing and speaking is mandatory) (or equivalent English Language Proficiency Test) is required to be admitted in this program.

Please note that students that are entering our programs with an IELTS 6.0 (or equivalent) will be monitored by the Program Manager. Students that are struggling will be flagged and will be required to purchase a tutoring package. Students can expect to pay up to $800 for tutoring support.

IELTS (Academic only) 6.0 (with a minimum of 6.0 in writing and speaking is mandatory)
TOEFL Paper 550
TOEFL Computer 213
TOEFL Internet 79-80
TOEIC 670 (Listening and Reading)290 (Speaking and Writing)
Cambridge ESOL First (FCE) – Grade B (scale 173 – 175)First (FCE) – Grade C (scale 169 – 172)
YUELI AP Level 7
DY Program (Destination York) Successfully Completed

Ravindersidhu245

Oct 15, 2018
Full-time
To be admitted to the all full-time CPE Certificate Programs (Human Resources, Accounting, Advanced Accounting, Business Administration), applicants must have:

• minimum of a baccalaureate degree with a minimum of a 60% average (C)
  • official transcripts (International students: please provide original English translated copy of University degree and transcripts.)
  • completed online application form
  • proof of language proficiency (international students only)
There is an application fee of $79 payable upon submission of your application. Applicants will be notified directly if additional information or documentation is required. Conditional offers of admission will be issued within one month of receiving a complete application including an electronic copy of transcripts. If you have been issued a conditional offer, a sealed hard copy of official transcripts must be mailed to the School of Continuing Studies no later than the start of the program.

LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY
An IELTS score of 6.0 – (with a minimum of 6.0 in writing and speaking is mandatory) (or equivalent English Language Proficiency Test) is required to be admitted in this program.

Please note that students that are entering our programs with an IELTS 6.0 (or equivalent) will be monitored by the Program Manager. Students that are struggling will be flagged and will be required to purchase a tutoring package. Students can expect to pay up to $800 for tutoring support.

IELTS (Academic only) 6.0 (with a minimum of 6.0 in writing and speaking is mandatory)
TOEFL Paper 550
TOEFL Computer 213
TOEFL Internet 79-80
TOEIC 670 (Listening and Reading)290 (Speaking and Writing)
Cambridge ESOL First (FCE) – Grade B (scale 173 – 175)First (FCE) – Grade C (scale 169 – 172)
YUELI AP Level 7
DY Program (Destination York) Successfully Completed
And my band score are overall 6.5 and listening, writing, speaking 6.5 each in reading 5.5