+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

File (non sds) under process

Abishek123

Jul 16, 2018
Did you apply on 10th October at Delhi VFS?
when did your medicals got updated?
Is your review of eligibility started? check your GC key account. Accounts got updated yesterday.
I Applied on 9 oct and check yesterday nothing i saw there as newly updation. Review not started yet. Well i think they response to application according to category. Hoping for quick action.

vasuk4.in

Jun 29, 2018
Hey brother ... i would like to know something from. It is easy for you , if talk over phone because i also applied in non sds on 9 oct just few days before. I would like to gatuer ome info from you. If you can, then pls send me ur number or u won,t then i will text u here.
Reply me pls.
Hi Abishek, I an applying under non sds online and I am facing some issue can you help me with this

Abishek123

Jul 16, 2018
Even my account shows some updated... For example, when I logged in to my gckey, application status which used to read "submitted" now reads "application updated".... But when I click to view the full application status, it just states "we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements".... And my eligibility review started on the 5th Nov... So how would we know what aspect has been updated in the application?
When did u applied. Wt abt sds or non sds

Abishek123

Jul 16, 2018
Under supporting documents section, “Education Transcripts “ section is not available for me. Where I have to upload education documents then? Can you please help me
9780349498. If u want to call then call me after 8 pm bcoz now i am just outside and possible to talk u after 8 or at 8 pm.