+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

File (non sds) under process

peaches_1234

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
Did you apply on 10th October at Delhi VFS?
when did your medicals got updated?
Is your review of eligibility started? check your GC key account. Accounts got updated yesterday.
Even my account shows some updated... For example, when I logged in to my gckey, application status which used to read "submitted" now reads "application updated".... But when I click to view the full application status, it just states "we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements".... And my eligibility review started on the 5th Nov... So how would we know what aspect has been updated in the application?

October applicant

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
Even my account shows some updated... For example, when I logged in to my gckey, application status which used to read "submitted" now reads "application updated".... But when I click to view the full application status, it just states "we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements".... And my eligibility review started on the 5th Nov... So how would we know what aspect has been updated in the application?
when I checked after updation, it shows that my review of eligibility is started. Applied on 10th October Delhi VFS University category.

October applicant

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
you check your final decision row. Might be they updated over there. Have you checked it thoroughly? Might be they made decision in your case.