+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

File (non sds) under process

Ravindersidhu245

Oct 15, 2018
Actually my agent didnt attached SOP with my application which applied offline non sds category and i got refusal. The reason was other reason. So now she convincing me to apply online again without SOP and without caips notes .so what should i do ?
M too tensed please help

So without a change in my file. Can i reapply? What are the chances for visa

Nitin121

Sep 29, 2017
india
Actually my agent didnt attached SOP with my application which applied offline non sds category and i got refusal. The reason was other reason. So now she convincing me to apply online again without SOP and without caips notes .so what should i do ?
M too tensed please help

So without a change in my file. Can i reapply? What are the chances for visa
why is she not using a Sop. You might want to check if she is authorised to help you in visa application. CIC gives some licence or authorisation number to those consultants who can provide you correct support and help.

Ravindersidhu245

Oct 15, 2018
why is she not using a Sop. You might want to check if she is authorised to help you in visa application. CIC gives some licence or authorisation number to those consultants who can provide you correct support and help.
Yup actually she told me that berlin embassy of canada called her there and she visited .and indian govt authorised