Doc's Request.
23-01-2021
AOR Received.
21-08-2020
Med's Done....
16-10-2020
Thank you I did gcms I haven’t anything yet
But Got Responds Back from iRcc
langues officielles. La forme masculine peut avoir été utilisée pour alléger le texte.

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.
We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.
All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.
Due to the ongoing situation related to thenovel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.
We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing timesare affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.
Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.​
I believe this is a response to your web-form submission (not GcmS). You will receive GCMS with a detailed attached document regarding your application.

I think the IRCC office replies 95% of the web-form request using the same template as yours (non-sense, machine-style) regardless what request the applicants make. I think they even donot need human to reply these requests, just using a auto-email system can be sufficient.

Reactions: Ayanna

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
quick question
Anyone got responds back from iRCc yet ?
Did gcms not it will take a month get answers back!
My question is anyone got his/her Work permit extension from Edmonton office in how long?

Reactions: Naz786

rosy12345

Star Member
Feb 27, 2019
Vancouver
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
09-05-2019
File Transfer...
29-08-2019
My file transfer on September 22 2020
I got approved on October 5th 2020
Inland application
I hope this answers your question
My file was also transferred to CIC Edmonton on Sept 25 2020, but no response until now.
I wonder where it might be stuck until now??

callmekiis

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
23-01-2021
AOR Received.
21-08-2020
Med's Done....
16-10-2020
My file was also transferred to CIC Edmonton on Sept 25 2020, but no response until now.
I wonder where it might be stuck until now??
Order a note or call them to confirm if your file is in CPC or IRCC office.
CPC usually should not take this long
IRCC office takes much longer, e.g., many months.

Fairyland

Nov 9, 2020
Hi
I got an update from my study permit extension which was submitted on Feb 11th

“This letter refers to your application for a Study permit.
Application: S**********
Your application has been transferred to the Canada Immigration Centre located in Edmonton for processing. The Canada Immigration Centre will be contacting you with further instructions in due course.
Passports for yourself and your family members must be valid for the duration of your stay in Canada.”

The information letter definitely raised my concerns. I applied for study permit extension two months before my original permit expiry date.
My original permit was valid for four years unitl this year 6/30.
What will happen to my study permit extension next. I feel like file transferring to local CIC office is not a good sign.
I did remember I had a six months school break in 2017. Will this break impact negatively on my study permit extension?
I also ordered GCMS notes through my husband but it’s not coming.
Exactly same situation for me . I received the same letter ! Can u please mention what was the outcome ?

Fairyland

Nov 9, 2020
I applied on May 29th 2019 for a study permit extension and my eligibility is still “in progress”. I received a letter saying that my application was transferred to CPC Edmonton for further processing on July 5th.
Please mention the outcome of sending files to local office ? It’s same situation here

vinaygarg141

Jan 30, 2019
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
File Transfer...
29-08-2019
I applied on May 29th 2019 for a study permit extension and my eligibility is still “in progress”. I received a letter saying that my application was transferred to CPC Edmonton for further processing on July 5th.
What is the status of your Permit extension? Have you received it? When?
Mine is also transferred to CIC Edmonton from CPC Edmonton on Sept 25 2020, just wondering when would I get it

Ishansimran

Star Member
Apr 16, 2018
Mine is also transferred to CIC Edmonton from CPC Edmonton on Sept 25 2020, just wondering when would I get it
My work permit extension(BOWP) file is also transferred to CIC edmonton on 9th Nov 2020.
Will that affect PR file also?

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Order a note or call them to confirm if your file is in CPC or IRCC office.
CPC usually should not take this long
IRCC office takes much longer, e.g., many months.
I ordered a note long time ago I haven’t heard anything back from them only confirmation number send back to me

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
I talked to Ircc agent she said would take longer maybe I will get results next year 2021

callmekiis

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
23-01-2021
AOR Received.
21-08-2020
Med's Done....
16-10-2020
Only reason I found from ircc agent because
Some of us applied for permanent residency
That’s why they send our application to Edmonton office
i donot think so. Mine is a post-grad work permit and I was not able to apply PR that time.
But they transferred it anyway.
in your case, i think PR may be faster than your work permit.
Last year the waiting list of Edmonton office was 9 months (now becomes longer due to COVID)

gcms note usually comes after a month after your application. if not, you can send email to them with the confirmation number