AOR Received.
21-08-2020
Med's Done....
16-10-2020
My file transfer on September 22 2020
I got approved on October 5th 2020
Inland application
I hope this answers your question
it depends on if your file is further transferred to IRCC edmonton.
if it is in CPC edmonton, you can expect it be soon
but if it is in IRCC edmonton, you can only pray

Naz786

Oct 23, 2019
it depends on if your file is further transferred to IRCC edmonton.
if it is in CPC edmonton, you can expect it be soon
but if it is in IRCC edmonton, you can only pray
How come you tell if iRcc or CPC
My said Canada immigrants centre

bytenaija

Nov 11, 2019
My file transfer on September 22 2020
I got approved on October 5th 2020
Inland application
I hope this answers your question
I understand. So, it is from a week to nine months. Have you seen anyone that received it in Nine months?

Naz786

Oct 23, 2019
I understand. So, it is from a week to nine months. Have you seen anyone that received it in Nine months?
I seen my friend got it in six months that’s latest but I never seen anyone nine months
Did you apply in Canada or from other country?

vinaygarg141

Jan 30, 2019
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
File Transfer...
29-08-2019
Hi guys
I have questions and I’m worried about my work permit extension I applied for work permit extension on March 10 2020 I have no updates then suddenly I got update September 25 2020 after 200 days they transferred my file to cic Edmonton
Do you guys know why they send my file to Edmonton?
Hi there,

Same here, I had applied online for my work permit extension on 29-Mar-2020, and no updates until last update on Sept 25 2020 - saying that file was transferred to CIC Edmonton.
Looks like they woke up for all such files on the same day !!
and let's not panic - with the hope that they are working in the background o_O and we should get an update soon

Reactions: Ayanna and Naz786

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hi there,

Same here, I had applied online for my work permit extension on 29-Mar-2020, and no updates until last update on Sept 25 2020 - saying that file was transferred to CIC Edmonton.
Looks like they woke up for all such files on the same day !!
and let's not panic - with the hope that they are working in the background o_O and we should get an update soon
Thanks for sharing
Be in touch if I hear something I will let you know if you hear some thing please let me know we have the same timeframe
I just called cic she said it could take months
it make me worried that’s why

Reactions: Naz786

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Thank you I did gcms I haven’t anything yet
But Got Responds Back from iRcc
langues officielles. La forme masculine peut avoir été utilisée pour alléger le texte.

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.
We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.
All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.
Due to the ongoing situation related to thenovel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.
We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing timesare affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.
Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.​

Reactions: Naz786