+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

file has been transferred to local CIC office

Guri01

Star Member
Feb 16, 2020
Would you like share some detail plz
I applied for work permit extension n file transfer to Etobicoke on 31 January and today I received msg for telephone interview.They said I should call them at provider number .Its really strange

callmekiis

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
23-01-2021
AOR Received.
21-08-2020
Med's Done....
16-10-2020
I applied for work permit extension n file transfer to Etobicoke on 31 January and today I received msg for telephone interview.They said I should call them at provider number .Its really strange
All right... Thanks.. Msg sounds weird to me. I suggest you confirm this from IRCC rather than fraud.

Guri01

Star Member
Feb 16, 2020
My file get rejected ..is there anyone what I can do now ...My visa expired last
I see. It is email not phone message. Good luck!
November 2019 and I was on implied status ..If there is anyone who tell me till what time I can reapply and what is the procedure

callmekiis

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
23-01-2021
AOR Received.
21-08-2020
Med's Done....
16-10-2020
My file get rejected ..is there anyone what I can do now ...My visa expired last

November 2019 and I was on implied status ..If there is anyone who tell me till what time I can reapply and what is the procedure
I am so sorry bro. Sorry I do not have any idea about this situation. Contact IRCC both Telephone and webmail and check if you meet the criteria of influenced by COVID and find possible approach. It is really hard time.

You may be able to appeal the rejection and ask them to re-open your case (if there is obvious mistake they did).

Aim@1211

Star Member
Nov 18, 2017
I am so sorry bro. Sorry I do not have any idea about this situation. Contact IRCC both Telephone and webmail and check if you meet the criteria of influenced by COVID and find possible approach. It is really hard time.

You may be able to appeal the rejection and ask them to re-open your case (if there is obvious mistake they did).
Any one got results after long time ?

Guri01

Star Member
Feb 16, 2020

Yeah they did mistake..If anyone knows administrative assistant profile comes under noc b or not???
And please tell me if we do email to officer to reconsider my case with more proof. Then in how many days officers reply???