+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

File approved but no PPR email yet

sps13

Jan 11, 2019
mine was in vancouver office too last time i asked , i just tried calling to get an update , but no luck , they are experiencing high number of calls so cant get to an agent , have you tried to call them and ask why this is taking so long for you @meow22 ?

meow22

Mar 26, 2019
mine was in vancouver office too last time i asked , i just tried calling to get an update , but no luck , they are experiencing high number of calls so cant get to an agent , have you tried to call them and ask why this is taking so long for you @meow22 ?
yes I called them 2 weeks ago and the agent said there are lots of ppl waiting like me, most likely will be around May to June to get the email.... which is almost 3 months of waiting... the agent said that’s the only info he can provide

meow22

Mar 26, 2019
guys, got my landing email this morning from Vancouver office, aor Oct 26th last year, file approved on Mar 14th and today is exactly completion day for the 10 weeks waiting period. interview will be on Jun 5th, good luck everyone! It’s been a long wait...

a7v

Star Member
May 15, 2019
guys, got my landing email this morning from Vancouver office, aor Oct 26th last year, file approved on Mar 14th and today is exactly completion day for the 10 weeks waiting period. interview will be on Jun 5th, good luck everyone! It’s been a long wait...
Congratulations and please don't forget to update your myimmitracker if you have one.

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Congrats!!
Finally good news from Vancouver VO. Its been 6 weeks for me, agent advise today it can take up to 3 months

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
46 days since approval, still no email.
Finally today I got my MP involved. Let's see what happens and if they can actually help speed things up a bit.

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
I just got a funny answer to CSE I ve sent lastweek.

I specifically wrote that few agents over the phone confirmed that the applications was approved on April 11 and I asked when my interview is going to be scheduled.

THE ANSWER WAS:
We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

If you do not receive more information by July 11, 2019, we invite you to contact us again by using theIRCC Web form available on our website.

NOW IM REALLY LOSING MY MIND. Is it possible that the agents were wrong? Or it's more likely that CSE replay is wrong?

Anyone had similar experience?

Ivric

Sep 27, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
I just got a funny answer to CSE I ve sent lastweek.

I specifically wrote that few agents over the phone confirmed that the applications was approved on April 11 and I asked when my interview is going to be scheduled.

THE ANSWER WAS:
We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

If you do not receive more information by July 11, 2019, we invite you to contact us again by using theIRCC Web form available on our website.

NOW IM REALLY LOSING MY MIND. Is it possible that the agents were wrong? Or it's more likely that CSE replay is wrong?

Anyone had similar experience?
The agents said that my file was approved in March 2019, I raised a web form request and similar response I mentioned below:

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the/your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Has the MP helped ?
Not really, they just confirmed that the waiting time for landing interview in Vancouver is up to 3 months.
In my case it did help cause they got a written answer that application was approved on April 11, and now I finally have something in writing to show to my employer.
It looks like nothing can be done to speed things up :(

Ivric

Sep 27, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
90 days since file approved, still no interview request. Wake up Vancouver, Wake up Etobicoke, Wake up IRCC!!

Hopeful007

Feb 16, 2019
90 days since file approved, still no interview request. Wake up Vancouver, Wake up Etobicoke, Wake up IRCC!!
Strange, a person from May got an appointment at Etobicoke. Did you contact them?

Or is it because you and your spouse need to go to Etobicoke and Vancouver kinda thing?