+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

File approved but no PPR email yet

luningjie

Apr 3, 2019
Omg
Is interview required for all applicants? I am also in Vancouver VO, my file approved on Feb 20.

AOR Oct 1, 2019
Mep Nov 6.
Ghost update Feb 20 (file approved)
Waiting for final review at Vancouver VO
CEC inland
Have you received the email for interview or PPR?

cmyaaon9029

Apr 9, 2019
Hi, I have the similar situation.
I called CIC on Apr 05 and has been told my file has been approved. Still waiting for PPR. If anyone got ppr, please share your waiting time after all file has been approved.

Ivric

Sep 27, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
What the heck is the matter with Vancouver VO the call center agent said that file has been approved in first week of march and it is in the process of being transferred to Etobicoke but no interview request yet. I wonder what are they doing sitting there ? They are terribly slow!! I wonder if they moving files around on horse wagons.

90'skid

Star Member
Nov 5, 2018
What the heck is the matter with Vancouver VO the call center agent said that file has been approved in first week of march and it is in the process of being transferred to Etobicoke but no interview request yet. I wonder what are they doing sitting there ? They are terribly slow!! I wonder if they moving files around on horse wagons.
when was the last time you spoke to an agent? Mine was approved APR 3 no PPR request too. I called today and the agent said it can take up to 10 weeks I was like wow! in the back of my mind. I feel frustrated.

Ivric

Sep 27, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
when was the last time you spoke to an agent? Mine was approved APR 3 no PPR request too. I called today and the agent said it can take up to 10 weeks I was like wow! in the back of my mind. I feel frustrated.

I called up around two weeks ago. yes same story, they said it could take 10 weeks which puts my date to May 14th. They asked me to call back, if I don't hear anything by then.

Ivric

Sep 27, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Omg
Is interview required for all applicants? I am also in Vancouver VO, my file approved on Feb 20.

AOR Oct 1, 2019
Mep Nov 6.
Ghost update Feb 20 (file approved)
Waiting for final review at Vancouver VO
CEC inland
Have you received interview request now ?

I'm approved and waiting.
AOR 30th Sept 2018
MEP 30th Oct 2018
Approved 1st week of March 2019

Ivric

Sep 27, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
guys same here, VO vancouver, called cic agent last week she said my file was approved on March 14th (got ghost update on that day too). the agent said wait for the interview email from the VO from a week - 3 months.... i'm like O..O running out of patience..............
Hi have you heard anything yet ?

Ivric

Sep 27, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
nope nothing... I called yesterday and the agent told me I should expect the email around May to June... so just be patient for another month
They said the same. These agents say anything just to convince us. One agent asked me to raise a Web Form request to expedite file transfer from Vancouver to Etobicoke however when I did the CSE triage agent didn't forward my request to Vancouver at all and instead gave me typical "all is well" response.

meow22

Mar 26, 2019
They said the same. These agents say anything just to convince us. One agent asked me to raise a Web Form request to expedite file transfer from Vancouver to Etobicoke however when I did the CSE triage agent didn't forward my request to Vancouver at all and instead gave me typical "all is well" response.
I know... but I saw there’s movement on the 10th from Vancouver office. It’s the family class applicants got landing interview emails and their file approval date was around March 1st, so don’t lose hope yet and check it out!

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/inland-landing-interview-from-vancouver-office-waiting-time.616417/page-30

SJPLAMA

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
hi everyone,
AOR NOV 11 2018 FSW outland
Recently find out that my file got approved on 25 or 27 April and transferred to Vancouver VO, by calling the call center.
Raised CSE last week, no response yet.
Anyone else outland here, and how long on average did you guys wait to get the email?

Thx.

Reactions: CASM