+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

fedup of waiting

tzmarri

Star Member
Mar 5, 2011
@umar39 Yar I just got their last e-mail abt my file number and the text was the same tht the ur application is in queue to be reviewed by an immigration Officer :p

@shahid Congrats Shahid bhai.. plz give us updates when ur medical is done and hopefully InshALLAH u get ur documents back with Visa stamped on ur PP..

@Sab479 Hello Sir in which univ have u got ur scholarship? My uncle is doing his post doctorate on a HEC scholarship at Concordia university in Montreal, Quebec.. He went last yr and got his Visa within 5weeks but this year the CHC ppl are doing this to us.. ur scholarship will be funded by the HEC or from within Canada? Its really depressing to hear abt ur case.. InshALLAH u'll get a positive response soon..

Sab479

Star Member
Apr 4, 2011
@tzmarri
Thanks a lot for yor nice words.I am registered in PhD at University of New Brunswick and the univerty is paying for my scholarship.Previously all of my friends also got the visa with in 5 weeks as well. This time around there is a different pattren.

shahid_iet

Star Member
Oct 20, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-November-2012
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
sent with Document
LANDED..........
Already In Canada
Thx Tzmarri

yar i have done my medical hopefully today doctor will send my medical back to embassy n tomorrow i will send my passport back to CHC.
Inshah you will get you medical withing few days . I think CHC start working on all application which is good sign for all of us.

raofarabi

Feb 24, 2011
Hi, i have read all the 20 pages of this particular Blog-Topic, and now i am really scared abt this visa process,
Guys my classes are going to start in September inshaAllah , But i have a plan to apply in June. Now i want some details abt REQUIRED documents and Funding.
My Uni Annual fee around 6000$.
(MS Industrial System Engineering)
I am planning to Deposit 40000$ in my bank account from MAY Till September,
is this Enough?
Secondly What should be supporting documents required for proving them that ill be return from Canada(Like Property on my name etc etc)
If u all guide me I will be grateful,
Regards
Farabi Bin Imran

Sab479

Star Member
Apr 4, 2011
raofarabi said:
Hi, i have read all the 20 pages of this particular Blog-Topic, and now i am really scared abt this visa process,
Guys my classes are going to start in September inshaAllah , But i have a plan to apply in June. Now i want some details abt REQUIRED documents and Funding.
My Uni Annual fee around 6000$.
(MS Industrial System Engineering)
I am planning to Deposit 40000$ in my bank account from MAY Till September,
is this Enough?
Secondly What should be supporting documents required for proving them that ill be return from Canada(Like Property on my name etc etc)
If u all guide me I will be grateful,
Regards
Farabi Bin Imran
Fedex site has a nice page and info please check the link http://www.visadropbox.com/services.php?cat_id=2

raofarabi

Feb 24, 2011
Thanks alot Sab, but realities are a bit different in many aspects as far as applicants are concerned of pakistan, so want details ....

Sab479

Star Member
Apr 4, 2011
raofarabi said:
Thanks alot Sab, but realities are a bit different in many aspects as far as applicants are concerned of pakistan, so want details ....
I submitted my application from Islamabad and followed the FedEx instruction because I submitted my application through FedEx.

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
You need last 4 month bank statements. If you are applying in June, you need from feb, march, April, may. Bank letter with bank manager contact details and info like when you open your account with the bank. Read CHC isl website for compulsory docs , if you have other questions . Pls ask . $40,000 is more than enough money.

Sab479

Star Member
Apr 4, 2011
I applied once in Nov and that time I submitted it by FedEx.No I m not going to resubmit my aplication

raofarabi

Feb 24, 2011
@ Nazia... I need Bank statement from Feb On wards, right ill do so but i am depositing money in bank in 1st week of May so previous statement would be like nothing , i am very confused over all bank statement procedure and requirements etc etc. Should i have to deposit money till the issuance of visa etc?
please guide and dont mind as i am very much layman in this bank statement issue!
Regards

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
Sab479 said:
I applied once in Nov and that time I submitted it by FedEx.No I m not going to resubmit my aplication
. Sorry. My question was @ rao. I know all your history sir :D