+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

fedup of waiting

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
Sab479 said:
My classes are suppose to start on 2nd of May.Man I have to buy ticket I have a family who are not going with me at the moment.I have to arrange house for them in my hometown. There are lot of things that are neend to be done on my part before I leave.

If I remeber correctly the reason he told me for the backlog was the huge number of immigration applications and not the applications for student permits.I guess as the immigration section has now moved to london office they wanted to finalize the remainig cases here, but this is my guess.
it is kinda sucks, isn't it. I really feel for you. You should have gotten your study permit by now. Priority case is being handled shabbily by them , then what about normal cases? It is depressing. Not a single person got a medical yet who applied in feburAry/march. It has been 5 months for you since filing a case . You guys have got sheer of patience, really admirable, i dont think anyone can wait more than two months.

Shoaib Akhtar

Mar 12, 2011
If I still get the permit then how should I resubmit my case back. Via fedex or its tcs I guess ! And what should be Deferral letter to be sent just the scanned copy or the original paper document from the college.

Sab479

Star Member
Apr 4, 2011
Shoaib Akhtar said:
If I still get the permit then how should I resubmit my case back. Via fedex or its tcs I guess ! And what should be Deferral letter to be sent just the scanned copy or the original paper document from the college.
They accepted a scanned copy in my case and never asked for original one.But To be on safe side always submit the original documents.Scanned copies are only good if you have no other choice.

umar39

Star Member
Mar 2, 2011
i think CHC only dealing wid immigration aplicants now a days not wid study permits..waite really sucks

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
I have got a qquestion on my mind. They ask for your date of birth and full name when providing you file number. Let's suppose, if two person carry the same name and date of birth. Then would they be providing correct file number in the email