+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

fedup of waiting

Sab479

Star Member
Apr 4, 2011
This is what I got today,

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).
Your application is currently in process and is in queue to be reviewed by an immigration officer.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

this is really funny.

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
Is it automatic reply? Haha. Very funny , still to be reviewed by an immigrant officer. I thought you already had a face to face interview with the officer . I think office staff just copy and paste replies after checking into their system. It is getting scarier dAy by day.

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
Sab. Can you pm the email address from qhich you got a reply from CHC? When did you drop your case specific inquiry, date?

Sab479

Star Member
Apr 4, 2011
They have not replied to my case specific inquiry.I sent a mesage to them yesterday evening by my email address and CHC adrees was
re-islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
Yesterday. Pretty fast. I dropped a case specific enquiry , been 10 days but no response. In Pakistan, ulti Ganga bheti hai . :D

Sab479

Star Member
Apr 4, 2011
This actually shows how incompitent the staff is they even can not draft a decent email to a query.

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
@Sab. When does your class start? I'm trying to figure out why there is a delay in processing . Is whole Pakistan trying to go to Canada? :) did visa officer tell you any reason in person for a backlog?

Sab479

Star Member
Apr 4, 2011
My classes are suppose to start on 2nd of May.Man I have to buy ticket I have a family who are not going with me at the moment.I have to arrange house for them in my hometown. There are lot of things that are neend to be done on my part before I leave.

If I remeber correctly the reason he told me for the backlog was the huge number of immigration applications and not the applications for student permits.I guess as the immigration section has now moved to london office they wanted to finalize the remainig cases here, but this is my guess.

shahid_iet

Star Member
Oct 20, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-November-2012
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
sent with Document
LANDED..........
Already In Canada
Ok Guys i have done my medical..
tomorrow morning i will submit my passport and deferment letter back to embassy.

shahid_iet

Star Member
Oct 20, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-November-2012
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
sent with Document
LANDED..........
Already In Canada
yup i have received my letter through courier service

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
@ shahid. Did you get that request letter that was sent out on march 24? Anyway , you will hear something about final decision by April 22-25 . It takes some time for your reports to arrive from Delhi to Islamabad.