+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

fedup of waiting

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sardar Ali said:
yes, you are right. I am waiting till the start of May (Summer) session and in case i did not get any reply then I shall inform the university to deffer my admission to the next term and send me a deffer letter. But I hope that I shall get my permit on time.
Sardarji....yes you may have to defer till september or maybe jan 2012, its just a lengthy process

tzmarri

Star Member
Mar 5, 2011
c'mon sardar ali.. U shud have read the posts at the beginning of this thread.. Our visa applications are pending since February.. Some cases like Shoaib's and Rao's have been delayed for as long as 4 months.. It is just wishful thinking on ur part, if u think u'll get ur visa by 2nd may.. U have applied late.. Even my classes will start on 3rd May, my case is a straightforward one (so I feel) and I applied in late February.. But still I have not got any reply or medical call from the CHC Islamabad.. They don't even reply to e-mails or Case specific enquiries when the applications are within normal processing times (in our cases 9 weeks).. So we will have to wait.. The timelines of previous applicants on this forum are confusing, some got their visas in 4 months and some got their visas within 9 weeks.. We will all have to wait, but InshALLAH lets hope fr the best..

tzmarri

Star Member
Mar 5, 2011
As you are new to this visa application process I will suggest u to be patient and have faith in ALLAH.. When I was new to this forum, I had illusions tht I will get a medical call within 2 or 3 weeks, but it isn't so.. The CHC Islamabad works at a snail's pace.. There's nuthing much we can do abt it except wait.. e-mailing them repeatedly or the ambassador/high comissioner will be a stupid thing to do..

Tayomar

Mar 28, 2011
Hello guys... ive been reading your posts for abt 2 weeks now and it doesn't seems that the chc is in mood of giving us a medical call anytime soon... anyways lets hope for the best. I applied on 17th feb 2011 and I havent heard anything from them since then. I sent them an email and all they did is gave me a file no.

rao86

Star Member
Jan 13, 2011
PAKISTAN
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd dec
hahaha sardar jee when i was new to this forum....my thinking was axactly the same as urs but now i came to realize tht its of no use even i talked to their administrative department they were saying that i should have got my decision within 9 weeks buddy but dont no when these 9 weeks will be over....as its more than 4 monhs now.......i was wondering that cic should write 9 mnths instead of 9 weeks :D cheers guys............

shahid_iet

Star Member
Oct 20, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-November-2012
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
sent with Document
LANDED..........
Already In Canada
Guys today i write an email to CHC and asked them to return my documents if they dont wana process my application as its almost 4 months to my application. lets see what they reply .. really pathetic attitude from CHC.

Shoaib Akhtar

Mar 12, 2011
Shahid whats your timeline, I think u should have waited along the lines, they may just check your email and will have no special effects as it will be checked by some assistant not by officer off course.

umar39

Star Member
Mar 2, 2011
what the hell CHC is doing with us....i think they r not interested to give visa's to pakistani's....lets c what happens

shahid_iet

Star Member
Oct 20, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-November-2012
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
sent with Document
LANDED..........
Already In Canada
Shoaib,

I have applied at 13 December,2010. still got no response except file number.

shahid_iet

Star Member
Oct 20, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-November-2012
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
sent with Document
LANDED..........
Already In Canada
I was enrolled in january session but due to CHC attitude i deffer my course to May but now i think they will not issue visa for may session as well..