+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

fedup of waiting

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nazia2k said:
Get used to such treatment. We are Bengalis on their land. There is nothing much we can do About it
@ nazia2k And what is that supposed to mean?

Sardar Ali

Star Member
Mar 22, 2011
So what are they saying about your case? Their is no logic to delay a case upto four months without giving any reason. They must have to clearly tell you about why are they delaying your case. If it was me, I must email to the ambassador. Anyways, lets hope for the best.

Sardar Ali

Star Member
Mar 22, 2011
@ shoaib
In case of CHC Islamabad, it is High Commissioner not ambassador (some times misspelled as embassador). Canada have embassies in some countries instead of high commissions. In case of embassy, the head (highest ranking diplomat) is known as ambassador.

Sardar Ali

Star Member
Mar 22, 2011
You can try these email addresses

isbad@international.gc.ca
isbad@dfait-maeci.gc.ca

But normally a PA or Secretary checks official emails to such officers. In any case, you have to write it with the assumption that the high commissioner is reading your email. Be polite and give details about your case by addressing to the high commissioner.

bhatti00007

Star Member
Jul 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Salam to all
i am new member of this forum and want help from seniors..
i applied in 14 march but still, i did not get any medical call from CHC Islamabad, can any one tell how to obtain file number and where to send it

Sardar Ali

Star Member
Mar 22, 2011
I made an enquiry at islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca to get the status and the file number of my case about a week ago but did not receive any reply yet.

I can wait a bit more as I applied less then a month ago. My classes starts from 02 May. In case I am not getting any response from them till the mid of April then I must try to make a case specif enquiry. If I would not get any response of the case specific enquiry then I shall call them, and may be I shall try to visit and meet some relevant person in CHC Islamabad to ask about my case.

I am not much familiar about the visa processing cases and related stuff. May be I am wrong and such frequent enquiries move the visa application case to a negative side. So I don't strongly recommend you to make such queries.

In my opinion, the best way is to contact the visa officer which is assigned to one's case. But I don't know about how someone can get his/her email or contact number. I asked about my file number but did not received yet.

Wish you best of luck for case.

melbell_28

Oct 2, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4-11-2010
Doc's Request.
10-12-2010
AOR Received.
06-01-2011
File Transfer...
20-12-2010
Med's Done....
28-06-2010
Just a quick note to add to this.. The visa officers are not all canadian. Generally the backlog is due to administrative delays. I know this because I have friends from Pakistan and they have told me how long it takes to get anything done thru CIC Islamabad.

There is no racism at play here. Its just not a very well run office sadly and when there is so much chaos in the admin part of things with a process like this, there are bound to be massive delays in general.

This response is mainly for the posts right at the beginning of this thread..

The Sri Lankan embassy would have the same issue as well if they didnt have a separate agency that handles all the tourist/student visas.. All the visa apps in those categories go to a place called TT Services and then gets sent to the embassy.

Where as CIC Islamabad is not only dealing with the PR apps and all that, but they are also responsible for the visitor visa/ student visa apps.

Again it all comes down to good organization...

Good luck to all of you that are expecting the visa soon and please do not let this taint the view of Canada in general.

Cheers.

Shoaib Akhtar

Mar 12, 2011
Sardar Ali you have applied very late, you should have to consider for a deferral letter later sometime from the college you applied otherwise you may be very very lucky to get the permit in time.

Sardar Ali

Star Member
Mar 22, 2011
yes, you are right. I am waiting till the start of May (Summer) session and in case i did not get any reply then I shall inform the university to deffer my admission to the next term and send me a deffer letter. But I hope that I shall get my permit on time.