+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

fedup of waiting

U

umair81

nazia is 101% correct.

u get a medical call with ur passports, u take appointment, go to the doc, tests don't take more than 30 min,

I must say facilities that CHC has chosen are among the worst in Islamabad and rawalpindi at least.i am not aware of other cities.

dont give the doc a penny more than described in the form. last year when i did medicals it was like 3550. docs will say it u pay bla bla extra we will courier ur docs to chc early.. they asked me and i said no just send them on snail-mail.. when i came back all i did was just email CHC about this incedent..

anyways.. remember to take receipt of ur medicals..

and MOST IMP.. yaar if u guys and gals have had digital photos.. they are A big NO NO. u need to get puranay wali..the ones with negatives.

it doesnnot matter that u have pasted the digital ones with ur forms earlier.. go to some old phtographer. and get ur negative developed,,

actually u only need the negative,,,

the reason for the negative is that doc exposes ur chest X-ray with ur negative. so newdelhi office can verify the applicant.

after u complete the medical go home take a nap :) as u have completed a big challenge :)

send ur passports back to CHC London via TCS (ordinary) not visatronix..

and wait for ur docs.. hopefully u will have visa stamped :)

tzmarri

Star Member
Mar 5, 2011
even I agree with the procedures and steps nazia has indicated.. She has gone thru the experience.. And yes macthepak, in Pakistan there's nuthing such as pre-medicals.. Atleast the two docs in Karachi (Dr.Roohina Satar n Dr.Abdul Wakil dnt offer any such thing, or issue the IMM1017E to any1).. And thnx nazia for guiding us, theres nuthin v can do except wait, wait n wait fr the medical call..

u've got some brains girl.., :p take tht as a compliment, n thnx once again :)

U

umair81

just sent case specific enquiry to CHC after more than 2 months of submission. and my file is still in que for review.:(

rao86

Star Member
Jan 13, 2011
PAKISTAN
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd dec
hey umair when u make ur case specific inquiry what does thier rply says can u forward me that e-mail bro at rao_aw@hotmail.com

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
Yes umair please forwards CHC Islamabad emails to my email address also. ESP that email in which u asked for Ur file number. Really appreciate Ur help. naziasiddiq09@yahoo.com

rao86

Star Member
Jan 13, 2011
PAKISTAN
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd dec
GUYSSS CIC IS TAKING TIME MAN I HAVE SUBMITTED MY APPLICATION ON 22ND DEC AND STILL CHC RPLS ME THAT MY APPLICATION IS IN QUE FO REVIEW BY IMMIGRATION OFFICER DAMN MAN........REALY FED UP

rao86

Star Member
Jan 13, 2011
PAKISTAN
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd dec
well classes supposed to b start in feb on 14 but due to no responce from chc in extend my date and on its 14 april m confused yar if they dnt want to issue me visa than atleast they should return my passport yar messed up totally

Shoaib Akhtar

Mar 12, 2011
Hi this is me again. I emailed the chc on 18th mar 2011 the last extended date by college about new extended date 30 mar 2011 (FINAL). They replied it be maintained in my case file. How may it help any thing good for me or not !