+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

fedup of waiting

umar39

Star Member
Mar 2, 2011
i applied on 18 feb...i mailed CHC yesterday they told me my file numbr and said my file is in queue to review by Immigration officer..

rao86

Star Member
Jan 13, 2011
PAKISTAN
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd dec
hey umair does that mail says initial review or just rewiew

umar39

Star Member
Mar 2, 2011
they reply Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by an immigration officer...wat is difference b/w Initial Review nd just review??

rao86

Star Member
Jan 13, 2011
PAKISTAN
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd dec
yar actualy initial means k on first stage

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
how could they tell your file number over email?without getting medical request you cannot ask for it. I might be wrong

umar39

Star Member
Mar 2, 2011
you r wrong dear they told me my file number...is it positive response from them.?what does it mean to alot a file number to aplicant by CHC??

Shoaib Akhtar

Mar 12, 2011
AOA guys,

I have newly joined this forum, I have got the medical call on 15th feb 2011. afterwards completed medical on 21st Feb with passport returned back to embassy on 22nd Feb. But still not any response on my case with my classes have started and time allowed to join latest is 18 march 2011, I am really tense about my status any suggestions soon please. I have also emailed and the response was still in queue by an immigration officer. Is there any hope, how much time for arranging a ticket if yes? [flash=200,200][/flash]

macthepak

Feb 13, 2011
Shoaib Akhtar said:
AOA guys,

I have newly joined this forum, I have got the medical call on 15th feb 2011. afterwards completed medical on 21st Feb with passport returned back to embassy on 22nd Feb. But still not any response on my case with my classes have started and time allowed to join latest is 18 march 2011, I am really tense about my status any suggestions soon please. I have also emailed and the response was still in queue by an immigration officer. Is there any hope, how much time for arranging a ticket if yes? [flash=200,200][/flash]
You should get you passport and know the results of your application in first half of May 2011.

The current wait time is 9 weeks for for Islamabad CHC so you have a while to go yet.

No point getting tense or getting worked up about it. You should have applied earlier, your mistake not the CHC Islamabad.

Shoaib Akhtar

Mar 12, 2011
Hi macthepak,

Actually the 9 weeks time is the current visa processing to issuance time in Pakistan, I applied on 3rd Jan-2011 got medical call on 15 Feb-2011, what I am asking for is the after medical call from the embassy study permit with stamped documents, any one else may suggest the more better ideas about my case.

macthepak

Feb 13, 2011
Re: student visa rejected,will apply again,,,good idea?

Oh you silly billy! The 9 week processing time starts when they have all your documents. The operative word here is "all". They just recieved your medical notes so the processing time starts from that point. People really must learn to read the small print!

Shoaib Akhtar

Mar 12, 2011
Ok macthepak,

Where to refer this information from actually I still can't get it right so do correct me.

So I am very near to 3 months:-

Government of Canada
Pakistan.gc.ca
(Applicants should count, on processing taking a minimum - not maximum - of 4 weeks (excluding statutory visa office holidays) from the time a complete application is submitted at the Visa Section, to the time the decision is released from our office. As supplementary checks are frequently required, you should be aware that processing may exceed 4 weeks from the receipt of a complete application)

Anyways should I follow up for my application?

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
Please ignore above poster he talking nonsense. 9 weeks processing time starts from when they receive your complete documents in your case januAry. It should take around 20-25 days for a final decision after sending your passport back. You got your medical call very late. Anyways u will hear something soon also u can join your Classess two weeks late.