+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

fedup of waiting

Shoaib Akhtar

Mar 12, 2011
Thanks a lot Nazia2k,

Anyways should I follow up for my application? Yes that is including 2 weeks I know but its uptill 18th march.

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
You should wait for a couple of days by Tuesday then drop a Case specific enquiry. You are within right to enquire about your case. Your classes starting soon.

tzmarri

Star Member
Mar 5, 2011
@ nazia2k.. Do u have any idea tht whether v can contact the designated CHC doctors and ask them for a medical, they can send get our medical done b4 the official call? and send it to complete our file.. Bcoz I think some students get their medical done b4 filing the application in order 2 save time? is it true?

@macthepak.. The same question I want to ask u??

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
That is for indian students under spp program(pre-medicals thing). under normal program they also wait for medical call. Just explore this forum a bit im sure you will learn a lot. there is a search button located somewhere ;)

I hope we can show such urgency and interest when dealing with comman pakistanis in their work then our country will be a heaven too. Just digressing but nontheless. ;)

Nope. You must wait for a medical form otherwise you can not take an appointment with a designated doctor (their contact details given on instructions form which is also sent along with medical form+your passport).Just wait for your medical call, there is nothing much you can do about it.

wait, wait, and wait :)

macthepak

Feb 13, 2011
Re: student visa rejected,will apply again,,,good idea?

Designated medical officers may give an IMM1017E to someone who is not yet am applicant. Thank you for your cooperation.

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
What is the source of your information?seriously, you are just misguiding people. Without a medical form a designated doctor will not even entertain you never mind giving you anything in advance. All you have to do is to be present at his or her clinic onthe appointment date and u will be done with your Medicals. Don't make things look complicated for others becUae of a lack of info.btw, I also shoot from the hip.

macthepak

Feb 13, 2011
Re: student visa rejected,will apply again,,,good idea?

Guys and girls i am not confusing anyone. I am telling you as it is in the vo operations manual. Now if you dont believe me than thats ok it does not effect me in the slightest. Nazia2k i am the only one the shoots from the hip!

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
Have u ever applied from Pakistan before? When you try to take an appointment date over phone first thing a doc will ask did u get the medical form from CHC? If u say yes then he will take further details like passport number date of birth full name then will give u time and date. I think you shoot from the hip thAts why your target always goes off try next time shooting from your brain instead.