+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Federal Skilled Worker Class Action Lawsuit

rafiqjp

Jan 10, 2013
annel said:
hi Paulsandy, i understand, we are now waiting 10 years. first time we've completed wrong codes and was rejected, being a junior in the game we didn't knew about appeal etc. 2nd time we applied again in 2007 and then came the bom......... slashing the backloggers. I hear alot that our court verdict will be positive, and yes i want to believe that very strongly, however i'm human and do have doubts especially taking so long (court verdict). My mother who is already in Canada keeps telling me no news is good news. I just want this long wait to come to an end as there will be no 3rd time for me.
Court hearing on January 16. Today is April 9. Is 3 months time necessary for declaring a verdict? Court hearing for long time is acceptable, but why so long time for verdict in developed country? I can not understand.

hopefulever

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2004
Doc's Request.
Nov 2008
VOTE HERE IN MAXIMUM.

http://faqmp.ichannel.ca/

wounderful

Oct 18, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2005
AOR Received.
17-07-2005
IELTS Request
original sent with application
File Transfer...
30-09-2010
hopefulever said:
VOTE HERE IN MAXIMUM.

here is full detail below vote to Hon Jim today act fast

Dear Friend

Jason Kenney unfortunately killed many people’s dreams about coming to Canada.

They have members of parliament that talk proud about this achievement.

I want to thank you for signing the petition to stop Kenney and his conservatives from destroying those immigration files.

There is still an opportunity for us to bring this to light and force Kenney to reverse this decision.

There is a TV Channel which will invite MPs who win the voting the opportunity to speak to be interviewed and followed around.

I am one of those contestants. Unfortunately in order to stop me from speaking about the 280 thousand immigration cases which were deleted the Conservatives flooded the voting.

I now turn to you who were affected and ask you to help me get the interview and speak about the immigration cases.

We have until Tuesday 12 o’clock noon local Toronto time to get me to win and be able to speak.

I ask you to please get on the web and vote for me. http://faqmp.ichannel.ca/

You can only vote one person per computer. You can vote from many computers it does not care where you live and who you are. One Person, one vote. one computer. next 12 hours.

Please spread this around the world and get people to vote.

Please help me

Regards, Hon. Jim Karygiannis P.C., M.P.
Scarborough-AgincourtLiberal Critic for Multiculturalism
Constituency Office
3850 Finch Ave East Suite 206
Scarborough Ontario
M1T 3T6
Tel: (416) 321 5454
fax: (416) 321 5456
jim@karygiannismp.com
www.karygiannismp.com @jimkarygiannis
"Live-Love-Laugh" This e-mail may be privileged and/or confidential, and the sender does not waive any related rights and obligations. Any distribution, use or copying of this e-mail or the information it contains by other than an intended recipient is unauthorized. If you received this e-mail in error, please advise me (by return e-mail or otherwise) immediately. Ce courriel est confidentiel et protégé. L'expéditeur ne renonce pas aux droits et obligations qui s'y rapportent. Toute diffusion, utilisation ou copie de ce message ou des renseignements qu'il contient par une personne autre que le (les) destinataire(s) désigné(s) est interdite. Si vous recevez ce courriel par erreur, veuillez m'en aviser immédiatement, par retour de courriel ou par un autre moyen.

Hon. Jim Karygiannis P.C., M.P.
3850 Finch Ave E #206
Toronto Ontario M1T 3T6 Canada

gspreet

Star Member
Jul 24, 2009
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 sep 2014
Nomination.....
PER 17 Dec 2014
Med's Request
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-04-2015
Passport Req..
10-06-2015 Submitted on 15-06-2015 Collected PP with VISA 26-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
06-09-2015
I have done.

Guys please share this link in your Facebook accounts and request your friends and relatives to Vote for Jim Karygiannis.
It will definitely work.

hopefulever said:
VOTE HERE IN MAXIMUM.

aamirkasi

Feb 15, 2013
Forever Victory said:
I filed for refund last year October 2012 because I was not aware about the court case challenging CIC. When I found out lately, almost a month ago, I immediately wrote several emails to Federal Skilled Refund office telling them that I am cancelling my previous request for refund. I also mentioned that I am not totally forfeiting my hard earned money paid to CIC, what I meant was they can process my refund only if the court will decide in favor of CIC; however, if the court will decide in favor of all backlog applicants, then I suppose they should apply the money I paid to my application for permanent residency filed in September 2005. God willing, the Federal Court of Canada through Justice Rennie will give his decision in favor of all backlog applicants. God Bless all backlog applicants. I declare victory to justice for all backlog applicants. Amen.
I have also done what have you done. but I am not refunded yet.

Forever Victory

Mar 7, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
Nomination.....
November 2013, by God's Grace
AOR Received.
11-06-2013
IELTS Request
IELTS submitted: 01-11-2013
Med's Request
Soon, in God's perfect time
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 2014 by God's Grace
hopefulever said:
VOTE HERE IN MAXIMUM.

I did using 6 computers equivalent to 6 votes. May I request everyone to do the same. Thank you.

Badal789

Nov 29, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2006
IELTS Request
30-11-2009
gspreet said:
I have done.

Guys please share this link in your Facebook accounts and request your friends and relatives to Vote for Jim Karygiannis.
It will definitely work.
I have done also.

Please go to http://faqmp.ichannel.ca/

then click to Jim Karygiannis

He is behind than conservative. Please act quickly.

Forever Victory

Mar 7, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
Nomination.....
November 2013, by God's Grace
AOR Received.
11-06-2013
IELTS Request
IELTS submitted: 01-11-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 2014 by God's Grace
aamirkasi said:
I have also done what have you done. but I am not refunded yet.
You may write them informing that you are cancelling your previous request for refund because you were not aware about the litigation. Tell them that you will re file your refund as soon the decision has been made by the Federal Court of Canada. They acknowledged my request after sending 4 emails. I wrote them back saying that I am not totally forfeiting my refund, and I told them that I will re file in case the decision will be in favor of CIC, however, if the decision will be in favor of backloggers, then they should apply my paid fees to my application for P.R. Hope this helps.

gspreet

Star Member
Jul 24, 2009
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 sep 2014
Nomination.....
PER 17 Dec 2014
Med's Request
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-04-2015
Passport Req..
10-06-2015 Submitted on 15-06-2015 Collected PP with VISA 26-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
06-09-2015
I agian request you all please share the weblink http://faqmp.ichannel.ca this on your Facebook a/c and request for Vote for Jim Karygiannis.

gspreet said:
I have done.

It will definitely work.

aamirkasi

Feb 15, 2013
Forever Victory said:
You may write them informing that you are cancelling your previous request for refund because you were not aware about the litigation. Tell them that you will re file your refund as soon the decision has been made by the Federal Court of Canada. They acknowledged my request after sending 4 emails. I wrote them back saying that I am not totally forfeiting my refund, and I told them that I will re file in case the decision will be in favor of CIC, however, if the decision will be in favor of backloggers, then they should apply my paid fees to my application for P.R. Hope this helps.
Thankyou for this kind assistance. Please tell me to whom i should email as my application was in London office. Also tell me after four times of your msgs what was their response.

wounderful

Oct 18, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2005
AOR Received.
17-07-2005
IELTS Request
original sent with application
File Transfer...
30-09-2010
Badal789 said:
I have done also.

Please go to http://faqmp.ichannel.ca/

then click to Jim Karygiannis

He is behind than conservative. Please act quickly.
Mr. Jim is just 1000 behind.......quick.... little more help needed and he will win remember today is last day.

Shajitmathew

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
wounderful said:
Mr. Jim is just 1000 behind.......quick.... little more help needed and he will win remember today is last day.
ONE CAN CAST AS MAY TIMES YOU WANT, I DID IT MORE THAN 20 TIMES AND STILL DOING, PLS ALL FRIENDS DO THE SAME

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shajitmathew said:
ONE CAN CAST AS MAY TIMES YOU WANT, I DID IT MORE THAN 20 TIMES AND STILL DOING, PLS ALL FRIENDS DO THE SAME
i don't know what you are talking about, it clearly says you can just vote once per 24 hours

Badal789

Nov 29, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2006
IELTS Request
30-11-2009
Johnny31 said:
i don't know what you are talking about, it clearly says you can just vote once per 24 hours
I did also many times, by closing the window open again.