NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015
Backlog Litigation

From Tim Leahy

Good Day,

Justice Rennie has yet to release his decision on the legality of s. 87.4, the provision which closed your file. Frankly, I have no idea when he will do so. However, you may check daily from the Federal Court website to see if he has done so, and, of course, I will notify you as soon as I know about it.

The way to check is by inputting the file number of the lead case, Tabingo, IMM-5635-12, and clicking on "re", which will give you the history of activity with the most current on the top. The link to do so is:

http://cas-ncr-nter03.cas-satj.gc.ca/IndexingQueries/infp_queries_e.php?stype=court&select_court=T

The next date I will be filing additional cases -- assuming the decision does not come out before then -- is Friday, April 12th, or the following Monday.

Regards,

Tim

sashali78

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GNPLC said:
Backlog Litigation

From Tim Leahy

Good Day,

Justice Rennie has yet to release his decision on the legality of s. 87.4, the provision which closed your file. Frankly, I have no idea when he will do so. However, you may check daily from the Federal Court website to see if he has done so, and, of course, I will notify you as soon as I know about it.

The way to check is by inputting the file number of the lead case, Tabingo, IMM-5635-12, and clicking on "re", which will give you the history of activity with the most current on the top. The link to do so is:

http://cas-ncr-nter03.cas-satj.gc.ca/IndexingQueries/infp_queries_e.php?stype=court&select_court=T

The next date I will be filing additional cases -- assuming the decision does not come out before then -- is Friday, April 12th, or the following Monday.

Regards,

Tim
Why to file any additional cases if the court decision going to affect all applicants regardless if they are litigants or not???

hopefulever

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2004
Doc's Request.
Nov 2008
It was 100%on expected lines who will take lead in online voting for an interview. Kenney might have put his team of robo callers on duty for voting enmass as will never like to liberal getting lead for an iterview who will expose his misdeeds. But liberal has actually won by trailing only by few hundreds of votes. message is clear.

sashali78

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hopefulever said:
It was 100%on expected lines who will take lead in online voting for an interview. Kenney might have put his team of robo callers on duty for voting enmass as will never like to liberal getting lead for an iterview who will expose his misdeeds. But liberal has actually won by trailing only by few hundreds of votes. message is clear.
I don't think this interview was that important and crucial neither to Kenney, Karygiannis, or even any of us here. Take it easy...

Forever Victory

Mar 7, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
Nomination.....
November 2013, by God's Grace
AOR Received.
11-06-2013
IELTS Request
IELTS submitted: 01-11-2013
Med's Request
Soon, in God's perfect time
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 2014 by God's Grace
aamirkasi said:
Thankyou for this kind assistance. Please tell me to whom i should email as my application was in London office. Also tell me after four times of your msgs what was their response.
You can write the email address of Federal Skilled refund, the same email we sent our refund request to. With my earlier 3 emails, they did not reply, they only responded on my fourth email. Please make sure to tell them that you are not totally forfeiting your money, tell them to hold on to it until a decision will be made by the Federal Court of Canada. I hope this helps.

hopefulever

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2004
Doc's Request.
Nov 2008
It is highly doubtful for start up of new immigration plan slated for may 4, this year in the absence of court verdict. No one ither from cic is talking about that, They are worried for adverse directions from honable court.

Shajitmathew

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
Yesterday , when i talked to WWICS, who are my agents, they were saying that all the pre june 2008 files has been terminated and the refund will come soon. And about the money which we have paid to them will not be paid fully . They will deduct some INR30,000/- Is there anybody else who have hired them. In the event of refund by CIC, we are actually eligible for interest also, as no servise has been provided to us by WWICS except wishing us on our birthday. Friends, please advice how to tackle the issue in the event of refund. How could it be legally challenged?

Shajitmathew

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
W-W-I-C-S (WORLD WIDE IM MIGRATION CONSULTANCY SERVICES IS MY AGENT, WHO ALL OVER THE PROCESS WERE NOT SATISFACTORY AND NOW LOOKING FOR OUR MONEY TO BE LOOTED AGAIN.

rafiqjp

Jan 10, 2013
Shajitmathew said:
W-W-I-C-S (WORLD WIDE IM MIGRATION CONSULTANCY SERVICES IS MY AGENT, WHO ALL OVER THE PROCESS WERE NOT SATISFACTORY AND NOW LOOKING FOR OUR MONEY TO BE LOOTED AGAIN.
When is verdict?
Is justice sleeping?
Please wakeup.

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shajitmathew said:
Shall i share a joke.. they don't have a clue of anything.. i don't have any agent but still i interact with many to know if they know anything better than me and found 100% guys are a**e H**o**s who don't have a clue. whats in CIC website they parrot that out...

hopefulever

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2004
Doc's Request.
Nov 2008
There is no doubt that most of us have now full knowledge about canadian immigration and are now PHD in the topic as PHD completes in 5 years and we all have completed 9 years.Isn't it?

wounderful

Oct 18, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2005
AOR Received.
17-07-2005
IELTS Request
original sent with application
File Transfer...
30-09-2010
Hany1 said:
How long long waiting for the court's ruling
Will we have to wait for another long months
:mad: :mad:
Unfortunately, our case is very good example of "JUSTICE DELAYED IS JUSTICE DENIED"