+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Federal Skilled Worker Class Action Lawsuit

Gaber1

Star Member
Nov 2, 2012
Re: Any news regarding the ECA organization :Education credential assessment

Expert fighter said:
Hello,,, Any news about the Education credential assessment : the new requirement for immigration .
Am travelling to Toronto next week and would like to do it .
Thank you
Send documents directly to kenney or uppal.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Re: Any news regarding the ECA organization :Education credential assessment

Expert fighter said:
Hello,,, Any news about the Education credential assessment : the new requirement for immigration .
Am travelling to Toronto next week and would like to do it .
Thank you
No - no news.

Shajitmathew

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
I doubt that this un justifiable delay is a game plan of the administration, Hon Federal court is giving ample time for CIC to terminate all the remaining pre june 2008 applicants so that the judgement (what ever it may be) will be applicable to remaining few litigating applicants. Also from the remaining applicants majority are demoralised hence only few will go for appeal in the upper court.

If Canada dont want us, then why should we waste our time effort, hard earned money and future to migarate to a beautifull country but, having people like the great JK & team who does not give the minimum humanitarian consideration to the people who trusted that grat country.

The day of judgement in the almighties court will defanitely be the day of justice to all of us. That day we all can rejoice. The evil forces will be answerable on that day. Keep faith in our God.

Knight_Crusader

Star Member
Dec 29, 2012
Shajitmathew said:
I doubt that this un justifiable delay is a game plan of the administration, Hon Federal court is giving ample time for CIC to terminate all the remaining pre june 2008 applicants so that the judgement (what ever it may be) will be applicable to remaining few litigating applicants. Also from the remaining applicants majority are demoralised hence only few will go for appeal in the upper court.

If Canada dont want us, then why should we waste our time effort, hard earned money and future to migarate to a beautifull country but, having people like the great JK & team who does not give the minimum humanitarian consideration to the people who trusted that grat country.

The day of judgement in the almighties court will defanitely be the day of justice to all of us. That day we all can rejoice. The evil forces will be answerable on that day. Keep faith in our God.
JK and his team are out to prove a point that with the backlogs gone, there will indeed be a just in time immigration policy which will cater to the needs of Canadian Economy in an efficient way, which is the whole point of SKILLED migration. It will all come down to Whats good for the applicants( who are not Canadian Citizens) Vs Whats good for Canada. The litigants lawyers have always been quiet on the arguments presented by JK and his team . They did know that they were fighting a losing battle and did not want to be flooded by emails and calls of worried clients.

jevan

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2007
AOR Received.
19-June-2007
Shajitmathew said:

+1 for u shaji

Knight_Crusader

Star Member
Dec 29, 2012
Shajitmathew said:
really ? is that what you would call JK and his team.
wonder what you would call the people, who go around killing innocents, genocide, spread hatred and terror ? Heroes !?
ha ha ha

TLE187

Aug 25, 2010
What is the final outcome? Does it pertain to all pre-2008 applicants or only those who are part of the court proceedings?

hopefulever

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2004
Doc's Request.
Nov 2008
I think the judgement will be full ,final and satisfying. The fedral court know it very well bcos any judgement delivered in such a historical case has an affect on future policies that will be drafted by not only canada but other countries. now canada is giving citation of newzealand as an example , on the same lines this case will be taken as a citation for hundred of times by other countries. so i dont think justice system will come under any pressure from politics and will deliver it with utmost care and as per law. nothing to worry ,though it may take few more days to come in.

GNPLC

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015
hopefulever said:
I think the judgement will be full ,final and satisfying. The fedral court know it very well bcos any judgement delivered in such a historical case has an affect on future policies that will be drafted by not only canada but other countries. now canada is giving citation of newzealand as an example , on the same lines this case will be taken as a citation for hundred of times by other countries. so i dont think justice system will come under any pressure from politics and will deliver it with utmost care and as per law. nothing to worry ,though it may take few more days to come in.
+1 for you

Knight_Crusader

Star Member
Dec 29, 2012
hopefulever said:
True

Forever Victory

Mar 7, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
Nomination.....
November 2013, by God's Grace
AOR Received.
11-06-2013
IELTS Request
IELTS submitted: 01-11-2013
Med's Request
Soon, in God's perfect time
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 2014 by God's Grace
Shajitmathew said:

I filed for refund last year October 2012 because I was not aware about the court case challenging CIC. When I found out lately, almost a month ago, I immediately wrote several emails to Federal Skilled Refund office telling them that I am cancelling my previous request for refund. I also mentioned that I am not totally forfeiting my hard earned money paid to CIC, what I meant was they can process my refund only if the court will decide in favor of CIC; however, if the court will decide in favor of all backlog applicants, then I suppose they should apply the money I paid to my application for permanent residency filed in September 2005. God willing, the Federal Court of Canada through Justice Rennie will give his decision in favor of all backlog applicants. God Bless all backlog applicants. I declare victory to justice for all backlog applicants. Amen.

sbernados

Star Member
Aug 7, 2012
Abu Dhabi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PNP 02-05-2018
Doc's Request.
PNP 15-06-2018
Nomination.....
17-08-2018
AOR Received.
17-09-2018
Med's Request
29-08-2018
Med's Done....
29-08-2019
Passport Req..
07-01-2019
VISA ISSUED...
13-01-2019
LANDED..........
07-06-2019
hopefulever said:

Agree.

gspreet

Star Member
Jul 24, 2009
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 sep 2014
Nomination.....
PER 17 Dec 2014
Med's Request
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-04-2015
Passport Req..
10-06-2015 Submitted on 15-06-2015 Collected PP with VISA 26-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
06-09-2015
hopefulever said:
Sounds True.

paulsandy

Oct 17, 2012
hopefulever said:
Hi Hopefulever

we are the same boat and try to have the positive mental for our will. Do not loose any hope and the time will be the things weexpect. I am awaiting for over twenty years already and still hoping. Do not ask me why over twenty years and i told you this is the true. hope and hope then it will be the true.

annel

Star Member
May 7, 2010
Sout Africa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2007
AOR Received.
27-12-2007
paulsandy said:
Hi Hopefulever

we are the same boat and try to have the positive mental for our will. Do not loose any hope and the time will be the things weexpect. I am awaiting for over twenty years already and still hoping. Do not ask me why over twenty years and i told you this is the true. hope and hope then it will be the true.
hi Paulsandy, i understand, we are now waiting 10 years. first time we've completed wrong codes and was rejected, being a junior in the game we didn't knew about appeal etc. 2nd time we applied again in 2007 and then came the bom......... slashing the backloggers. I hear alot that our court verdict will be positive, and yes i want to believe that very strongly, however i'm human and do have doubts especially taking so long (court verdict). My mother who is already in Canada keeps telling me no news is good news. I just want this long wait to come to an end as there will be no 3rd time for me.