21 March 2019
Doc's Request.
14 July 2020
AOR Received.
8 May 2019
I see , that could be AOR 2.
Ours was sent to the gc key account of PA and said:

Dear xxxxxx
We wish to inform you that your application for permanent residence in Canada has now been received at our office in Rome and is in queue for processing.
This letter is comprised of two sections: Section 1 is a request for documentation that requires your immediate action. Section 2 contains general information which you should carefully review.
SECTION 1 – ITEM(S) REQUIRED
OUTSTANDING DOCUMENTS/INFORMATION
The following item(s) have not yet been received by our office and are required in order to continue processing your application:
- N/A
For any document submission//When responding to our request, unless we specifically requested originals, please send your submissions via your MyCIC account. Sign in to your online account and upload the documents. For more information, please see http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1310&top=23http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/hel pcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1310&top=23
SECTION 2 – GENERAL INFORMATION

jfrancis85

Jun 23, 2022
Feb 2022 Inland Application.

Application Received Feb 2, 2022
Started Processing April 11, 2022
Medical requested April 5, 2022

June 21, 2022 ECAS changed from In Process to Decision Taken

Hopefully hear from IRCC as some point in the near future ?

Last edited:

sparkles_

Jun 26, 2020
Feb 2022 Inland Application.

Application Received Feb 2, 2022
Started Processing April 11, 2022
Medical requested 5, 2022

Hopefully hear from IRCC as some point in the near future ?
congrats! did they request biometrics?

allyface

Mar 22, 2022
I applied for inland spousal sponsorship.
Date Received : 28th Feb 2022.

Received AOR : 28th Apr 2022.
Received request for Medical : 28th Apr 2022.

Received request for Bio-Metric Fee : 2nd May 2022. I have paid the fee on today(3rd May 2022). I have sent the payment receipt back Via IRCCweb form as it was instructed in the Bio-Metric fee letter.

Do we know any timeline how long it can take to get the Bio-Metric instruction letter to give the Bio-Metrics??
I don't have an answer for you except to say I'm in the exact same boat. The first time we submitted proof of biometrics payment, it took about a month for them to send us an email saying that our information didn't match in the submission, and that we needed to re-submit it. I think it was something as simple as not putting our middle names into the webform. So now we have to wait all over again, haven't heard anything since.

allyface

Mar 22, 2022
Mine has been sitting on this status for at least a month ("DECISION MADE") but I haven't received any correspondence about it yet. No letter saying I was approved as a sponsor, etc.

Gemt2014

Star Member
Dec 23, 2014
Hi all, How will we (PA or Sponsor) receive Biometrics and Medical exam request by one of our email or printed letter to PA's address? Please shed some light on this if aware. Thanks in advance

jfrancis85

Jun 23, 2022
Mine has been sitting on this status for at least a month ("DECISION MADE") but I haven't received any correspondence about it yet. No letter saying I was approved as a sponsor, etc.
I spoke with my MP office a few weeks ago, and they contacted IRCC on our behalf and said PA/Sponsor and Medical had all passed prior to the change from in process to decision made.

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
Hlo, my husband’s medical done on on 10 june , but ircc didn’t not update it on gckey, pr tracker , is it normal ??? Even We have received pre arrival , but on gc key and tracker it shows we have requested medical exam , clinic told us they have submitted it on 15 june , m worried about it bcs recieved pre arrival but medical not updated, can anyone tell me why is that and what i need to do now

allyface

Mar 22, 2022
I don't have an answer for you except to say I'm in the exact same boat. The first time we submitted proof of biometrics payment, it took about a month for them to send us an email saying that our information didn't match in the submission, and that we needed to re-submit it. I think it was something as simple as not putting our middle names into the webform. So now we have to wait all over again, haven't heard anything since.
Update on this:

About a month later (June 30), we got an email saying the biometrics payment was received and set an appointment to get them done immediately. Second time's the charm!!

amantest08

Jun 4, 2018
My Spousal application(Online) was returned by saying IMM1344 incomplete. Does anyone know where will I get letter of explaining specific incomplete parts? Will it be sponsor address or primary applicant address?

Is there any other way I can get those specific details?

Last edited:

Harpreet2013

Aug 1, 2019
Sa
Hlo, my husband’s medical done on on 10 june , but ircc didn’t not update it on gckey, pr tracker , is it normal ??? Even We have received pre arrival , but on gc key and tracker it shows we have requested medical exam , clinic told us they have submitted it on 15 june , m worried about it bcs recieved pre arrival but medical not updated, can anyone tell me why is that and what i need to do now
[/QUO