Visa Office......
Jakarta
Hi everyone!

I am sponsoring my husband outland Amman VO
Paper application received by IRCC Feb 25 2022
AOR: May 20 2022
Medical requested: Aug 2 2022
Medical completed: Aug 8 2022
and till now haven't heard anything the tracker shows the eligibility and background haven't started yet. Am so frustrated and worried to why its taking this long
I got PPR on Jan 25th. And my eligibility still shows in progress (background check not yet started). Submitted my passport today via VFS Jakarta. Hopefully you will get PPR soon. Good luck!

My timeline is in my signature.

Jacornejo20

Star Member
Dec 8, 2021
I got PPR on Jan 25th. And my eligibility still shows in progress (background check not yet started). Submitted my passport today via VFS Jakarta. Hopefully you will get PPR soon. Good luck!

If you have already sent the passport, it is because they requested it, that is, the CORP mail has already arrived, you should wait about 20 or 25 days for the stamped passport to arrive, depending on your visa office, it could be sooner. you are already in the final stage congratulations

Rm35

Star Member
May 21, 2022

Congratulations

Jacornejo20

Star Member
Dec 8, 2021
Hello guys, whoever of this group is an applicant for 25 February 2022, I would like to know the times of the Mexico office, I am already 1 year old and I still do not have an email for the CORP, I have already passed a medical exam, a biometric, the Quebec certificate approved, I am only waiting for the CORP but nothing yet, if someone can help me with their times please

Rm35

Star Member
May 21, 2022
Hello guys, whoever of this group is an applicant for 25 February 2022, I would like to know the times of the Mexico office, I am already 1 year old and I still do not have an email for the CORP, I have already passed a medical exam, a biometric, the Quebec certificate approved, I am only waiting for the CORP but nothing yet, if someone can help me with their times please
Hi,
My husnand’s application was received Feb-25-2022 but our VO is Amman,Jordan same he passed medicals Aug-8-22 and since then nothing even the eligibly and background check are both still not started. Hope we hear back soon waiting is killing me specially when am not even able to reach IRCC by phone and my MP office is useless.

Jacornejo20

Star Member
Dec 8, 2021
Hi,
My husnand’s application was received Feb-25-2022 but our VO is Amman,Jordan same he passed medicals Aug-8-22 and since then nothing even the eligibly and background check are both still not started. Hope we hear back soon waiting is killing me specially when am not even able to reach IRCC by phone and my MP office is useless.
Hi guys, do you have any news? We should already be receiving the CORP, we are already one year old

Jacornejo20

Star Member
Dec 8, 2021

Hello, do you have news about your request?