+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2022 Spousal Sponsorship Applicants

Cee Jay

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
I'm so happy for you
I just check now to realize that my tracker just got updated to Eligibility completed and background verification completed. COPR was generated as well. But am confused one the part that said "we received the passport(s)/travel document(s) you sent us. I didn't get the PPR yet and didn't send passport to them.

Ntkkk

Sep 24, 2022
I just check now to realize that my tracker just got updated to Eligibility completed and background verification completed. COPR was generated as well. But am confused one the part that said "we received the passport(s)/travel document(s) you sent us. I didn't get the PPR yet and didn't send passport to them.
really confusing

Cee Jay

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Does anyone know why PR-tracker shows that COPR is generated, eligibility is completed and background verification is completed yet no PPR letter? Meanwhile, the same PR-tracker says they received a passport sent to them (though I never sent the passport yet). ECAS even shows "Decision made". So what is holding PPR letter? I only got Pre-arrival letter.

Acgsystemsltd

Nov 23, 2022
We are in the same situation. I don’t understand why it says I sent them travel Document when I did not. I think it’s an issue might make the PPR stuck somewhere. I might be wrong

Cee Jay

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
We are in the same situation. I don’t understand why it says I sent them travel Document when I did not. I think it’s an issue might make the PPR stuck somewhere. I might be wrong
It will not be stuck. I just got the PPR. I got an email notification to check my GC-Key for a requirement, and behold when I checked it was the PPR letter. Goodluck.

Reactions: Ntkkk

Cee Jay

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Could you please share your timeline also
Application submitted - Feb 15
Application Received - Feb 16
AOR - Apr 28
SA - Apr 28
Biometrics - Jun 30 (after we missed the first one on Apr 27 due to a wrong email ID)
Biometric completed - July 17
Medical request - July 19
Medicals completed- July 25
Ghost updates - until Nov 14
Eligibility started - Nov 14
Pre-arrival - Nov 30
PPR- Dec 2

VO- Accra

bbmoi

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
Application submitted - Feb 15
Application Received - Feb 16
AOR - Apr 28
SA - Apr 28
Biometrics - Jun 30 (after we missed the first one on Apr 27 due to a wrong email ID)
Biometric completed - July 17
Medical request - July 19
Medicals completed- July 25
Ghost updates - until Nov 14
Eligibility started - Nov 14
Pre-arrival - Nov 30
PPR- Dec 2

VO- Accra
Congratulations! We got the remedicals to do next week possibly. Medical exam expiration is causing our PPR.