February 2022 Spousal Sponsorship Applicants

ericansm

Jul 26, 2022
Feb 2022 Inland Application.

Application Received Feb 2, 2022
Started Processing April 11, 2022
Medical requested April 5, 2022

June 21, 2022 ECAS changed from In Process to Decision Taken

Hopefully hear from IRCC as some point in the near future ?

Hi! Congrats!!! Did you apply for open work permit at the same time when you submitted the inland application?

manubal13

Jul 20, 2022
Hlo, my husband’s medical done on on 10 june , but ircc didn’t not update it on gckey, pr tracker , is it normal ??? Even We have received pre arrival , but on gc key and tracker it shows we have requested medical exam , clinic told us they have submitted it on 15 june , m worried about it bcs recieved pre arrival but medical not updated, can anyone tell me why is that and what i need to do now
happening with me , its in process but got ghost updates

Cee Jay

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Anyone with your file sent to Accra Visa Office who has done biometrics and medicals while waiting for PPR?

tomiecksdee

Nov 17, 2020
DM today!!!!finally!!!
Outland spousal sponsorship
  • Date Received: February 2, 2022
  • AOR: Apr 13
  • Biometrics: May2
  • Medical Passed: May 13
  • Background Check Completed: June 1
  • RFV Letter(PPR): July 21
  • Eligibility Passed: Aug 4
  • Final Decision Approved: Aug 4
(Background check, eligibility check and final decision results were updated on Aug 4)
Good luck everyone, I hope everyone can get their application approved soon!

Xxstreamer69xx

Star Member
Jul 27, 2022
DM today!!!!finally!!!
Outland spousal sponsorship
  • Date Received: February 2, 2022
  • AOR: Apr 13
  • Biometrics: May2
  • Medical Passed: May 13
  • Background Check Completed: June 1
  • RFV Letter(PPR): July 21
  • Eligibility Passed: Aug 4
  • Final Decision Approved: Aug 4
(Background check, eligibility check and final decision results were updated on Aug 4)
Good luck everyone, I hope everyone can get their application approved soon!
Congratulations!
Where did you apply from? What was your VO? Your time-line was very quick.

hariw256

Nov 14, 2021
In the tracker my COPR document number came last week but I didn’t receive any email or anything regarding this. Is this normal ?
We also have the same situation. The tracker gives a document number for COPR, but my spouse hasnt received any notification for the same.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
We also have the same situation. The tracker gives a document number for COPR, but my spouse hasnt received any notification for the same.
So far all or most indications are that allocating a number for COPR does not mean much more than that ... they allocated a number, i.e. an internal technical move.

So don't expect a notification, and while surely not a negative, it doesn't seem to tell you much about when the next important steps will happen.

hariw256

Nov 14, 2021
So far all or most indications are that allocating a number for COPR does not mean much more than that ... they allocated a number, i.e. an internal technical move.

So don't expect a notification, and while surely not a negative, it doesn't seem to tell you much about when the next important steps will happen.
Thanks for the info. My spouse has now received the Passport Request Letter (PPR) in email. So, agree that that the internal technical move is most probably a precursor to the final decision (at least in our case).

Reactions: mili_0923

mili_0923

Oct 26, 2021
Thanks for the info. My spouse has now received the Passport Request Letter (PPR) in email. So, agree that that the internal technical move is most probably a precursor to the final decision (at least in our case).
Congrats! Can you share your full timeline?