+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2022 Spousal Sponsorship Applicants

Moumzee

May 12, 2022
Hi, any update on your SA? I am getting frustrated especially seeing lots of applicants who submitted and received AOR after me move further in the process why mine is silent.
Hi,
Have you receive any update. Mine is silent after AOR. NO UPDATE. no SA or medical request. It's one and half month after AOR. Can we contact them through webform or phone. No idea what to do. Any suggestion

Udayanan

May 23, 2022
Mine also same application submitted feb 07th.AOR on april 14th and there after no update.When we will received medical request?

Buchim

Feb 6, 2022
Hi,
Have you receive any update. Mine is silent after AOR. NO UPDATE. no SA or medical request. It's one and half month after AOR. Can we contact them through webform or phone. No idea what to do. Any suggestion
I got biometric request today. I actually sent the sponsor 2021 tax assessment and proof of income last week Thursday through webform. I suppose this swayed them to pick my file because my tracker was updated yesterday that they received my message.

mili_0923

Oct 26, 2021
Hey,
Please anyone would know if we r suppose to upload the medical request/result letters on gckey ?
Has anyone link their application on PR Tracker and GCkey?

marioB96

Sep 15, 2020
Regina
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21 March 2019
Doc's Request.
14 July 2020
AOR Received.
8 May 2019
Got AOR2 from Singapore VO.
My timeline is in my signature.
Nice Congrats !! Wwe got AOR 2 yesterday from Rome VO
and we have pretty much same timeline
AR Feb 14
AOR April 26
BIL May 13
SA and MR May 16

Hfz9795

Jun 19, 2022
I received medical request on may 16 but I didn’t receive BIL yet. Is this normal or should I contact IRCC

Cee Jay

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Does anyone know if Accra VO takes a long time or what experience with them looks like? Since the file was transferred to them in the first week of May (which they acknowledged), there have been zero updates. No biometrics and medical requests.

Hfz9795

Jun 19, 2022
I got my BIL today
But in the letter it is showing May 13th and I am supposed to do it before june 13th.
I know I have to raise a webform but in which category should I raise webform is it in technical or update or ask about your application
OR can I use expired BIL ?
Please help Thank you

marioB96

Sep 15, 2020
Regina
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21 March 2019
Doc's Request.
14 July 2020
AOR Received.
8 May 2019
Does anyone know if Accra VO takes a long time or what experience with them looks like? Since the file was transferred to them in the first week of May (which they acknowledged), there have been zero updates. No biometrics and medical requests.
Have you received the AOR 2 email?

Cee Jay

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Have you received the AOR 2 email?
By AOR2 you mean acknowledgment from the VO that they have received the transferred file? Well, they sent a document indicating that eligibility to sponsor was approved and the file was sent to Accra VO- if that is what AOR2 meant. The principal applicant received an email from the VO. We linked the paper application to an online account, and since then the status has shown "submitted"

Reactions: marioB96

marioB96

Sep 15, 2020
Regina
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21 March 2019
Doc's Request.
14 July 2020
AOR Received.
8 May 2019
By AOR2 you mean acknowledgment from the VO that they have received the transferred file? Well, they sent a document indicating that eligibility to sponsor was approved and the file was sent to Accra VO- if that is what AOR2 meant. The principal applicant received an email from the VO. We linked the paper application to an online account, and since then the status has shown "submitted"
Yes not the letter that says “Your application will be forwarded to X visa office.”
The email From Visa office . What did it say?

Cee Jay

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Yes not the letter that says “Your application will be forwarded to X visa office.”
The email From Visa office . What did it say?
There was a mail from canada-imigration@international.gc.ca to both principal applicant and sponsor. See below the content;
Dear applicant,
This refers to your application submitted to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
The attached correspondence contains important instructions pertaining your application. Please review the content carefully and contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Thank you,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

So in the attached document, it said "IRCC received your paper application for Permanent Residence (Family Class Sponsorship) on 2022-02-16.