+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***February 2021 Outland Spouse Sponsorship***

Mehdichr

May 28, 2019
Hello Experts; I was missing a paper in my initial application and I've been trying to send the the missing paper on web form, I got the same reply twice, what should I do, what am I doing wrong

we wasted 2 months just on this already. the reply I got twice, :
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

We thank you for your patience and understanding regarding the delay for answering your enquiry due to the ongoing situation related to COVID-19.

We verified the information you provided; however, we require further information in order to access the file.

In order to better assist you, we invite you to resubmit your request by filling out the IRCC Web form and include the following information:

• Surname and complete given name (including middle name, if applicable) - exactly as they appear on the passport or identity document,
  • Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD),
  • Client ID Number, UCI or Application Number,
  • Country of birth,
  • Type of application,
  • Date on which the application was submitted or received,
  • Mailing method (courier, Canada Post (registered or regular mail), etc.),
    • company used,
    • confirmation no.,
  • Complete address (including the postal code and the unit number) where the application was sent,
  • Receipt number,
  • Current address,
  • Telephone number(s),
  • Email address, and
  • All documents submitted with your previous request.
If you are contacting us on behalf of someone else:

Thanks and goodluck everyone

123sumitmsd

Jul 13, 2019
Applied for spouse visa outland(india) first week of dec 2020, application received dec 15 2020, recieved AOR March 1st 2021, received medical request 3rd March followed with biometrics. Medical and biometrics done and received pre arrival mail on April 19th... What is next and how much time will it take for passport request??
Anyone gone thru the same?

Mehdichr

May 28, 2019
Hello Experts; I was missing a paper in my initial application and I've been trying to send the the missing paper on web form, I got the same reply twice, what should I do, what am I doing wrong

we wasted 2 months just on this already. the reply I got twice, :
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

We thank you for your patience and understanding regarding the delay for answering your enquiry due to the ongoing situation related to COVID-19.

We verified the information you provided; however, we require further information in order to access the file.

In order to better assist you, we invite you to resubmit your request by filling out the IRCC Web form and include the following information:

• Surname and complete given name (including middle name, if applicable) - exactly as they appear on the passport or identity document,
  • Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD),
  • Client ID Number, UCI or Application Number,
  • Country of birth,
  • Type of application,
  • Date on which the application was submitted or received,
  • Mailing method (courier, Canada Post (registered or regular mail), etc.),
    • company used,
    • confirmation no.,
  • Complete address (including the postal code and the unit number) where the application was sent,
  • Receipt number,
  • Current address,
  • Telephone number(s),
  • Email address, and
  • All documents submitted with your previous request.
If you are contacting us on behalf of someone else:

Thanks and goodluck everyone
just for the record
Got the following reply from legal falcon in another thread:

This mostly happens when you are not entering the correct information when submitting the webform.

When you submit the webform, make sure that you enter all the numbers, name and birth date correctly.

krishnat

Jul 4, 2013
Applied for spouse visa outland(india) first week of dec 2020, application received dec 15 2020, recieved AOR March 1st 2021, received medical request 3rd March followed with biometrics. Medical and biometrics done and received pre arrival mail on April 19th... What is next and how much time will it take for passport request??
Anyone gone thru the same?
what is your visa office and status in ECAS?

Liveinthepresent

Mar 10, 2020
In ECAS, when you go into the details, there is a section titled "Details about your application Status". Is this static or does this change?

23KGimmi

Feb 1, 2021
Sponsoring my husband:
application timeline 2021
Jan 9 - Sent to CIC via Fedex Jan 12

Mar 25 - received AOR

Apr 9 - required for my husband’s police certificate (have to upload before 8/May) and Biometrics (auto uploaded when you’re done,due 8/May also)

Apr 12 - approved to sponsor + can link online

Apr 12 - required for body check (they sent me the letter thru my online account)(clinics are very full in HK!!!)(deadline 11/May)

For the police certificate, it’s impossible to send them before the deadline(sent directly to IRCC from HK police, it takes time to book your spot to visit the police and to process), so I’m going to upload the receipt showing that we have paid and did it before the deadline.

Hey guys!! May I ask is that ok to get to Canada before my spouse got his landing paper? Change it to inland application?? Or is it ok for me to depart first and wait for him in Canada? Thanks

kittenlover

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
Hey guys!! May I ask is that ok to get to Canada before my spouse got his landing paper? Change it to inland application?? Or is it ok for me to depart first and wait for him in Canada? Thanks
It's not change to inland. If your spouse comes before the application is complete then they should change their address so IRCC knows. You should also change your adress if it's not the same when you come back to Canada. It doesn't matter if you come before your spouse.

raaj_sindha

Mar 26, 2021
Hello everyone,

My application was received on feb 24th and there's no update yet. Although i called IRCC and they gave me an application number, and I also asked whether I have MR/BR update, and they denied. I just opened ECAS, and it says medical request has been sent on april 24th. But there's nothing on my email yet. Am i missing something here? Any information/help is appreciated, thanks guys.

Reactions: Mano1110786

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Hello everyone,

My application was received on feb 24th and there's no update yet. Although i called IRCC and they gave me an application number, and I also asked whether I have MR/BR update, and they denied. I just opened ECAS, and it says medical request has been sent on april 24th. But there's nothing on my email yet. Am i missing something here? Any information/help is appreciated, thanks guys.
Do you have a representative. ie: consultant or lawyer

esam99

Nov 4, 2020
Hello everyone,

do the medical