India
AOR Received.
18-01-2021
Med's Request
05-03-2021
Med's Done....
03-04-2021
manb
Can you show me where its written that i can not go see my wife for 2 months or 3 months? or take her to a trip to europe or somewhere?

I dont think i'm smart enough to understand what you're asking.
Why would immigration would say such thing that you cannot go see your wife for 2months or 3 months or take her to a trip to europe or somewhere. of-course you can. You can go where ever you want,

But, Its clearly stated on their website, you'll find it too if you care enough to look. You cannot submit your application from outside Canada
"Permanent resident living outside Canada are not eligible to sponsor"

Although we dont know if leaving Canada for 3 months during your process count as living outside or not. Even Canadian citizens need to come back before they make a final decision on applicant's PR. They wont make any decision unless you send them proof that sponsor is back in Canada.
so its safe to assume PR holders are not allowed to leave canada during the process.

im attaching the link as well in case you didnt understand any of the words i written.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5289-sponsor-your-spouse-common-law-partner-conjugal-partner-dependent-child-complete-guide.html#eligibility

diana_d

Star Member
May 24, 2019
just wondering if anyone submitted in Feb 2021 to Nova Scotia Visa office received SA or any update yet?

diana_d

Star Member
May 24, 2019
I got AOR, BIL, and SA yesterday. I think they just started attending to guys who submitted in the 3rd week of February.
Thank you very much . It has been sometime and heard nothing from them. Congrats for your update. hopefully you will get DM soon

Reactions: Evolg

diana_d

Star Member
May 24, 2019
when checking ECAS, I think I received a ghost update in applicant 's side but no updated information:rolleyes: