+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***February 2021 Outland Spouse Sponsorship***

Liveinthepresent

Mar 10, 2020
If I entered Canada 2 weeks ago, when is the best time to apply for visitor record (extension)?
You entered on a visitor visa? If so do you have a date in your passport? Were you given any paper upon entry as to how long you can stay? Usually you apply one month prior to the date you have to leave. A quick search on applying for visitor record via internet will give you all this information

Kyoto

May 7, 2022
You entered on a visitor visa? If so do you have a date in your passport? Were you given any paper upon entry as to how long you can stay? Usually you apply one month prior to the date you have to leave. A quick search on applying for visitor record via internet will give you all this information
I entered Canada holding a TRV. No stamp on my passport. No paper given.

ibiksjide

Apr 10, 2022
anyone from February 2021 got PPR or still in limbo.....
I applied from outland on Feb 2 2022 and just got confirmation of passed medical which was done here in Canada 2weeks ago (July4). Will be 2months since Ive been in Canada on family visit visa. what are the chances of approval or refusal? And what’s the timeline for next reply. Thanks

• Sad
Reactions: Shukaib Ahmed

Shukaib Ahmed

Star Member
Aug 23, 2021
we have sent one webform for the status update in March 2022 they did not get back to us up till now. yesterday my lawyer sent another webform hoping this time they will get back to us.
it is super frustrating no transparency between applicant and immigration process.

Liveinthepresent

Mar 10, 2020
we have sent one webform for the status update in March 2022 they did not get back to us up till now. yesterday my lawyer sent another webform hoping this time they will get back to us.
it is super frustrating no transparency between applicant and immigration process.
I have not been given an update since last October. Just filed a complaint to the OIC so that I can get GCMS notes that I ordered months ago - this - only so that I can hire a consultant who can inquire about our file.

• Sad
Reactions: Shukaib Ahmed

Shukaib Ahmed

Star Member
Aug 23, 2021
I have not been given an update since last October. Just filed a complaint to the OIC so that I can get GCMS notes that I ordered months ago - this - only so that I can hire a consultant who can inquire about our file.
I saw some New applications which was launched in this year they already got their PPR ... mine is stuck in "security background check is not started yet". From more than 6 months... what the hell they are doing