+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***February 2021 Outland Spouse Sponsorship***

Jabya

May 29, 2019
Hello everyone,

I know this process can be so confusing and the communication and feedback from IRCC can be random and so different from one case to the other, but I am a bit confused as our timeline is so different from others, and I just wanted to check if I should be worried about our progress or no.
we applied mid feb 2021, and in march we got AOR1, we weren't asked for biometrics as I have already applied for a visitor visa and have mine submitted ( I applied for a visitor visa in march and no answer till now :'(). Then in May we got our sponsor approval. Beginning of june we got our AOR2 our file was sent to the London office and no news till now . Now i know we have a good progress but I noticed that the medical in most timelines was asked around the same time as the sponsor approval. is our case normal? and has anyone been able to call the london office or is it just through the online portal? is there a way where I can know what is going on in the London office?

Thank you
Dont worry, looks all good so far from your timeline.

Jabya

May 29, 2019
Yet to find out, good news came just this morning, still waiting for SA letter from IRCC, so far only reflected in ECAS. I think GCMS had something to do with this, might have triggered some movement?
Hello Folks, how long before they send out SA letter? its been 3 working days since I see DM on Sponsor side in ECAS.

ffc659

Feb 25, 2020
Question for the group:
My wife's application is in London Visa Office and she received medical request on June 23. Her medical examination was done in Lahore Pakistan on July 19. The clinic was closed from July 20-22 for Eid and they mentioned that the results will be uploaded/submitted on July 26th.
Does that mean she missed the deadline of getting it done within 30 days? Do we need to do anything? She already received her pre-arrival letter on June 24. How long will the process take from here onwards? Thank you so much!

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Question for the group:
My wife's application is in London Visa Office and she received medical request on June 23. Her medical examination was done in Lahore Pakistan on July 19. The clinic was closed from July 20-22 for Eid and they mentioned that the results will be uploaded/submitted on July 26th.
Does that mean she missed the deadline of getting it done within 30 days? Do we need to do anything? She already received her pre-arrival letter on June 24. How long will the process take from here onwards? Thank you so much!
The time frame for your medical shouldn't be a problem, they know there are delays. Can't really say how much longer, some people move on quick, alot are waiting for quite a while.

Reactions: armoured

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Question for the group:
She'll be fine.

raaj_sindha

Mar 26, 2021
Hello folks,

I have got couple of questions.
On ECAS, it says, 'we have started processing PA's application on June 11th'
Is that my AOR2? since i haven't received anything on my email.

File received - Feb19th
SA -april 21st
MR,BR - April 23rd
Medical passed - Somewhere in May
Biometrics - done on July19th (no updates on ECAS about it yet)

Also, how do I know about which VO my file's gone to?

Thanks guys, and good luck!

canuck90

Star Member
Jan 20, 2021
Brantford, ON
Hello folks,

File received - Feb19th
SA -april 21st
MR,BR - April 23rd

VO is mentioned in the Sponsorship Approval letter and call IRCCC to confirm. ECAS status will change from "In Process" to "Application Received" (file received at VO) and then back to "In Process". You will see second line added "We started processing your application on XXXX" when they start processing your file.

raaj_sindha

Mar 26, 2021
Hello folks,

File received - Feb19th
SA -april 21st
MR,BR - April 23rd

VO is mentioned in the Sponsorship Approval letter and call IRCCC to confirm. ECAS status will change from "In Process" to "Application Received" (file received at VO) and then back to "In Process". You will see second line added "We started processing your application on XXXX" when they start processing your file.
Thanks mate. I never received sponsorship letter, though it says 'decision made' under sponsorship application status on ECAS.

ErinGojetsgo

May 12, 2018
Hey! Applied for my husband's sponsorship February 13th 2021, went through a representative and got the email today that he has been approved. Anyone know what the next steps are? Like how long we wait to get the information of how my husband proceeds with getting his visa stamped?

Thank you!

nzabihpour

Star Member
Jul 25, 2021
Hey! Applied for my husband's sponsorship February 13th 2021, went through a representative and got the email today that he has been approved. Anyone know what the next steps are? Like how long we wait to get the information of how my husband proceeds with getting his visa stamped?

Thank you!
if he’s been approved, they usually send an email to the sponsor or representative for the principal applicant with instructions to mail the passport to the visa office

ErinGojetsgo

May 12, 2018
if he’s been approved, they usually send an email to the sponsor or representative for the principal applicant with instructions to mail the passport to the visa office
Okay sounds good, thank you! Do they usually send that along with the approval, or slightly afterwards?

nzabihpour

Star Member
Jul 25, 2021